Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Bhaari. Mazhi ek friend hoti Maharashtrian, Geet forum madhye. Pan ti pan ata yet nai IF var. 

Ata finally konashi bolta yeil Marathi madhye.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thane madhye? Mi bharpur vela yete Thane la. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ata nai yeu shaknar

Aww.. Apan boluya na Marathi madhya ata pasun..

Ho ka? Shya! Bhetlo nahi kadhi.. 
Kadhi yenares Japan varun? 
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

loved it, update soon next part

Thank you :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Hello lovely people!! Okay! Before im scolded at, I apologise for the delay! Been crazy busy!! Sorry!
Also, the update is really small.. I promise a bada wala in a couple of days.. Pakka!! Hope you like this one till then!

Chapter 3:
Lonely!

Abhi squinted and squirmed his eyes in an attempt to open them. His head throbbed. He felt as though someone was hitting him with a hammer. His hands flew up to support his spinning head as he sat up on the bed. A sudden urge to puke made him run towards the washroom. As he sat back on the bed, still clueless about what had happened since he went to the bar last night, his eyes fell on a note, a couple pf pills and a glass of orange juice on his side table.

Bhai,
You came home drunk last night. I got you back home.. 
Sorry, couldn't wait longer since Bulbul's di has come home. You have the medicines and juice. You'll feel better.
And please give me a call once you wake up! I'll be worrying!

Purab

Abhi kept the note aside and had the pills and juice. He felt much better after a while. He then picked up the phone to call Purab. He hesitated for a few minutes, not knowing what he had blabbered in the drunk state. But then, he knew Purab was his best friend. He could share anything with him. He then dialled the number.
"Bhai! Thank God you called. I was so worried." Purab said receiving the call in the first ring. "Are you alright, Abhi?" He asked. "Yeah, I guess!" Abhi replied, still massaging his forehead. "Listen Purab, what did I tell you last night?" Abhi asked worried.
"Nothing that you shouldn't have Bhai. You told me that Tanu.. You know.." Purab explained. "Oh!" Was all Abhi could manage. "Bhai, don't think too much over it. She's not worth it. And Bhai, what happens is for good. Trust me on this." He tried to pacify Abhi who just stayed mum.
"Bhai, why don't you join us for lunch today? You'll get to meet Di as well!" Purab suggested. "Di?" Abhi asked. "Yeah! Bulbul's di. I mentioned about her in the note bhai! Didnt you read it? Did you have the pills?" Purab asked, all worked up. "Relax Dude! I had the pills and read the note. Isn't that the reason i called you. Anyway, i wanna be alone for a while. You guys have fun!" Abhi replied and cut the call.

Xxx

"Pragya di, do you wanna go out for a movie?" Bulbul asked after lunch. "Yeah di! There's this amazing movie me and bul have been wanting to see. Lets go na!" Purab insisted. "Nai manu, Purab! You guys go ahead. I need to join the university from day after. Got some preparations to do. Before that, i need to go to this place me and my friend used to go to when i was doing masters here. Wanna relive those days." Pragya said. "You sure you'll be fine alone di?" Purab asked concerned. "Of course Purab! I've lived here all alone before. This place, the people here are not new to me. Its been my second home." She replied. Purab and Bulbul decided to carry on with the movie plan while Pragya decided to go and spend her evening in the place she used to visit with her friend whenever they wanted to spend time alone.

Xxx

Hello!! So here's part 3! Hope you guys like it.. Do read and leave a comment!
Also, in case you want a PM, Please send a buddy request on 'Iyeristic_PM'

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.loved it .
Continue soon plz.
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very small yes but amazing and power packed !! Yayyy Pragya is here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ can't wait for the two to meet ! update biggg part next ๐Ÿ˜†
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Amazing update.loved it .
Continue soon plz.

I will, this time for sure!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anilu

Very small yes but amazing and power packed !! Yayyy Pragya is here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ can't wait for the two to meet ! update biggg part next ๐Ÿ˜†

Yay you're here!!
Hahah!! Yeah they'll meet up in the next or the one after that... Till then, hope this was good enough!
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya๐Ÿค—

As promised Marathi madhye comments denar ahe. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Amcha Puneri Marathi samajtay ka bagh? ๐Ÿ˜†

Adhi tula andi maarle pahije. Kevdha motha update hota. ๐Ÿ˜† Pudchya veli motha update.

Mala Purab and Abhi chi maitri faar avadli. Ani Pragya ani Abhi bhetle nai

Pudhcya update madhye tari bhetav tyana๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lavkar yava pudcha bhaag, ashi mamomani prarthana๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Mayu
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

Aww.. Apan boluya na Marathi madhya ata pasun..

Ho ka? Shya! Bhetlo nahi kadhi.. 
Kadhi yenares Japan varun? 

Hya veli Marathi madhye tippani๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nashib navhta bhetaycha.

Mazhi bahin rahte Thanya madhye. Saarkhi yete.

Japan varna pudhchya varshi ata. Te pan nakki nai, thesis chalu asel tar nai

Love,
Mayu
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update...plz continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ