Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Vidya...Welcome to the Stalkers Inc at  "Bramha muhurtham  time " πŸ˜Š

Kala has confessed she is up...iam most nights too...In fact it is slowly becoming a habit to wake at 3 am, chk the laptop, have a glass of water, resist temptation to post and hit bed again at 3.30 !!

I dont log in because ,then, I will make chai, and start answering all posts and then my day will be shot to pieces πŸ˜ƒ
Perhaps one weekend, we three can chat away when the world sleeps ( India at least ) ...
Iam a bit of an insomniac, but SOSY has proved a point by getting me out at 3 on a daily basis πŸ˜³

Vani "Bramha muhurtham  "  is my normal work time. I am at my creative best. today it was earlier that i woke...maybe the to be continued...was working on the subconscious... normally am up at 3.45 and continue on my training module preparation ... Good to know that i have company that too in Stalkers INc...The chat option sounds interesting...i leave for work after the morning Raga and check on my phone enroute to and from work...it is blissful to be with folks who have the same interest:)
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey jyothi

Hows Muscat? all settled in?😊
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Running short of time to read and comment.

Can't even imagine how organized Nisha is. She read, writes, comments, give peak in future - apart from managing home, office, daily chorus. Compels us to fantasize. Hats off to you.

I so love this story. N no. of I Love You would not be enough express how much they are in Love which Nisha is able to convey here. Beautiful. I love it this way. No over the top declaration but their actions shows everything. Marvelous.

Coming to poetry's and prose inspired from our Author's work. Simply Superb. Nivi, Namrata, Sri Vidya. Namrata thank you for Index alongwith links for special works.

Baby pics - what to say. How can one not be in love with such cute baby pics. Nivi, Harshey's thank you. That mermaid one of Shev. All lovely. Nisha, when will our II give Dude the good news.

Practically, I would say as of now II shouldn't as she is surrounded by too many things to deal with. But these pics and you sneak peak allure me to demand II's babies. Twins, Triplet, Quadruplets. Whatever you want of these you may choose. 

Vaniji, people like me keep thinking of doing something good for Society. But it takes someone like you to come out and do. 

Thanks for the kind words Pritee !!
Iam just an ordinary person who found her niche at the right time !! Am just extraordinarily 
lucky πŸ˜Š
Believe me...when the time is right, you will do what you have always wanted to...
Iam a great believer in connecting the dots in our life...We are constantly working towards what the Universe has planned for us πŸ˜Š

And no JI please...dates me with Nirupa Roy and Kamini Kaushal πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Vani "Bramha muhurtham  "  is my normal work time. I am at my creative best. today it was earlier that i woke...maybe the to be continued...was working on the subconscious... normally am up at 3.45 and continue on my training module preparation ... Good to know that i have company that too in Stalkers INc...The chat option sounds interesting...i leave for work after the morning Raga and check on my phone enroute to and from work...it is blissful to be with folks who have the same interest:)

Appdinna, we have to schedule a chat at 4 am πŸ˜Š   and call Kala in too...And perhaps some of the guys in the West for a break from work !!
Please send the Analysis you had promised in your PM. 
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We have so many superwomen here!!!!

You go girls!! being a lady is never easy and it becomes tougher day by day with increasing responsibilities towards each person of your life..!

Just like II many of you manages home.. work.. and fulfill your wishes sude by side..

Some of the best people across the globe!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VANI
I had been meaning to ask you about your trip and get some ideas from you. Had left you a post the very day until left but I guess you missed it. Will PM u one of these days. Let my exams be over by the end of this month.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this IF is in love with my blah blah words i think!!!always gobbling up my posts!!!
kya hai yeh??look all these girls have a lot to say and a dictionary like vocabulary...so pls,shift ur focus go n fish for big ones...let me live!!!!

hope docs child will give her a peace of mind soon...al the best!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG geek and gudiya...

i will come to gushhh soon ...
5 mintues to a call..
GUDIYA sooosweeet..
"Ja gudiya ja... so jayin beta" he ordered

he is sooo sweet and Mr R&B u dont have any right to use the word ...πŸ˜‰ papa ka word kyoon chori kar rahe ho.
aur drink kyoon pila rahe ho aur kyoon woh DII nahi ja sakhti..

i didnt stop you from going .. just make sure ur dads taken care of then leave with II to timbuktoo but interestingly ranjan is behaving sooo matured...😭 makes me like him even more if thats even possibleπŸ˜†

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nouf choti drishti vibhu thanks for loking the kavita

waise tho like anu says i sign up for ranjan's official poet
but this was a try at dude's thinking

vibhu im glad the link to your poem in the index helped you

im stuck in a meeting until 9...sneeking in here during break's
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
anu so sweet!!!
u always talk to rnb like savvy!!
like you have authority...and you hav that too...