Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
dristi,u met choti(.harshita or green girl)???
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranjan is going to b alright. He's no bechara. I so wish both he and the Dude reach a closure. But there can't b one unless the truth is faced and nobody wishes to do that. Over 4 years and still no inquiry or investigation or explanation??? Makes it hard for me to sympathize with either when I'm being objective. It's like Ranjan is content to confuse the heal out of ppl by being so loving a person and yet, refusing to clear up things with his son. And the Dude is just wallowing in righteous anger which is giving him no peace. I think NIVI quoted Buddha once that 'anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die' or something similar.
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

areey no eyesight stalks me on my back 🀣

we have liked same pages on FB πŸ˜†

🀣
Kya din aagaye mere?? R&B milega nahi toh Ab ladkiyon KO stalk karu?? Kuch bhi!πŸ˜†

NOUF
Yes I met her, I think??😊 Hello Harshita.
Bacchi KO padhai mein disturb na ho isliye aur zyada baaton mein nahi uljhati hun. Tu kaafi hai disturb karne ke liyeπŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail

Hello Jyo! How's Muscat treating you??
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dristi64

🀣
Kya din aagaye mere?? R&B milega nahi toh Ab ladkiyon KO stalk karu?? Kuch bhi!πŸ˜†

NOUF
Yes I met her, I think??😊Hello Harshita.
Bacchi KO padhai mein disturb na ho isliye aur zyada baaton mein nahi uljhati hun. Tu kaafi hai disturb karne ke liyeπŸ˜†

Ouch πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

Ouch πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey vibhu

drishti muscat has been so far so good
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jyothi its been 10yrs u joined IF?????
Hailaaa πŸ˜†

So many years on this site.. u deserve an award of patience
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: docs

I'll need someone along then ... He is v naughty car mein usko steering wheel chahiye andbucket of water he will b soaking wet :( I dunno wat to do anymore πŸ˜­πŸ˜­the last 15-20days have been horrible ...

If this has been going on for a while then maybe he is teething. Get teething pallets from Whole Foods. And keep his teething ring in the freezer that really helps. Oragel really makes the gums numb so I would use it at night only if the kiddo was crying.

Feed when he is on the swing or a jumperoo. Toy phone and make him on his high chair and leave some baby finger food, with some music in the background and u disappear, this might prompt him to eat. My older was too fussy, and drove me nuts. He was just happy drinking milk. Didn't want solids. And he was a big boy.
Just have patience, it's most taxing job😊 but totally worth it. This phase will be over before u realize.
Hanging in there.😊

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Vibhu, Dristi, Nouf, Jyoti n Shev...πŸ€—
Main beech mein gaayab ho gayi thi...Edited by .Harshita. - 8 years ago