Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Updated kavitas on index...tell !e if I missed anything il add
Hope that's OK to add them there
Thought sab ko para rahega...warna gets lost in comments
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am jealous of II and Dude, and i am jealous of all u guys who get to read the updates on time, I am here cursing everybody who r coming in b/w me and SoSy...
And now I come and see another talented person...

Srividya...brilliantly penned...πŸ‘, cant say anything else...

Vani...good to see u back here...all caught up with the updates? How was the retreat.? 

Vikas...Have a safe journey, hope to see back regularly...

Nams, putti, Harshita, Vibhu...hey

Vibhu...finished ur exams?

Drishti kaha hai tu? U had an exam today?

Shev...nice pic

Came late in the morning and everyone here were gushing abt bike ride, just couldn't believe my eyes, dude aur bike ride, wah wah Nisha...every girls dream to ride bike holding on tight to her boyfriend, fiancee, hubby...and aaj to II ki lottery lagi...I am actually so happy for her and pyaar umad raha hai dude par...Is he filling up their time together before seperation with some happy awesome memories? If he is then I am all for it...hope they do it. It will atleast bear the seperation bearable so that they reminsce abt all the time they have spent together.

I think both Ritu and II should give time to each other before reaching or forming any opinion about one another. II is not thinking right now since she is more worried abt Dude going to paris, but once he goes, I think she will start noticing Ritu more. Ritu...no ogling Dude...he completely belongs to II. 

How much ever reckless, childish II seems she has got a solid core of caring for everyone, paavam she thinks about everyone and feels their pain. I was just harping abt II's responsiblity on the job front and also both of them realising their strong feeling for each other and didn't think about her financial commitments... loans, periappa's nursing care. It will seriously burden her parents if she is not able to help them out. With her current money constraints and no savings...she cant just quit and go with him. Thanks for pointing it out Nisha...

Amazing updates as usual and now waiting for the bike ride date...and ofcourse Dude's birthday and Kerala outing.😳

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha our parents will have tough time in finding dudes for us.
Our expectations bars are raised now🀣
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SparkleV

is layak h kya 🀣 i dont think so at all...

Nice one Vibhu...😳
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Back seat warmer
thought will update in this :-)
I aint liking Ritu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and madam II agar u let her dabaofy you or u cry because she was mean to you i will come and spank you so hard ...πŸ˜‰
this is not a middle school gym where kids are mean and u will come home crying you will fight back in ur smart double masters/1 cpa brain.. i get so mad when kids are mean to my kids and they come home and complain or cry now its getting better..
no point being veetla puli and vellila eli (ghar mein sher bahar chooha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Next karo Mr R&B get her a bike ride or do whatever but me not in ur team yet.. u sold the shares to spite ur dad sooo not done..karma will come back.😑
Find him guilty and send him to jail but this is hitting a 68 year old below his belt ..
you have a lot of growing up to do and remember post a certain age ,haven't you heard people just die in their sleep because of a massive heart attack.. i know 3 uncles after their 60th bday died just like that..
do NOT  take things for granted ..
I just heard my friends mom in Delhi just died :-( she was asthmatic and had pnemonia ,very week and then one morning spoke to my friend said she was week, my friend was to pick her up and bring her to Bangalore .. then put the phone down, mom wanted to go to the restroom ,dad was helping and done no more..😭
all around me i am in that phase of life where i am hearing parents dieing /aging/sick  and people are having inter continental marriages to take care of parents so what R&B is doing is sooo wrong.😑 bhagwan use achi budhi de .

chalo very long day ahead will catch u guys later..

ayyyooo...!! It's such bitter reality in life that all their life parents live for us...from teaching us to walk talk and holding our tents when we face life's big failures and problems...we just pack our bags and head towards the life waiting for us and our drama...forgetting the backstage support...and they?? They just stand smiling and when they limbs give away they still smile..we don't even want to be their crutches... Whereas they are the ones who carried us on their shoulders half our life!!!
No wonder shravan Kumar is such a star in folk tales today..!😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All those writing poetry... Great going guys!!! 
Please do paste your works on the special thread created... 

Vukas - Happy journey... See you soon!! 

Anu - You seemed to have knovked in some brains inside my head now
I have been mesmerised and did not think of his deeds... Now no dude.. 

Back to Butter ki deewani mode !!!
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Nice one Vibhu...😳

Vibhu its sacchi tooo good...I loved it

Hello shilpa...!!πŸ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

I am jealous of II and Dude, and i am jealous of all u guys who get to read the updates on time, I am here cursing everybody who r coming in b/w me and SoSy...

And now I come and see another talented person...

Srividya...brilliantly penned...πŸ‘, cant say anything else...

Vani...good to see u back here...all caught up with the updates? How was the retreat.?

Vikas...Have a safe journey, hope to see back regularly...

Nams, putti, Harshita, Vibhu...hey

Vibhu...finished ur exams?

Drishti kaha hai tu? U had an exam today?

Shev...nice pic

Came late in the morning and everyone here were gushing abt bike ride, just couldn't believe my eyes, dude aur bike ride, wah wah Nisha...every girls dream to ride bike holding on tight to her boyfriend, fiancee, hubby...and aaj to II ki lottery lagi...I am actually so happy for her and pyaar umad raha hai dude par...Is he filling up their time together before seperation with some happy awesome memories? If he is then I am all for it...hope they do it. It will atleast bear the seperation bearable so that they reminsce abt all the time they have spent together.

I think both Ritu and II should give time to each other before reaching or forming any opinion about one another. II is not thinking right now since she is more worried abt Dude going to paris, but once he goes, I think she will start noticing Ritu more. Ritu...no ogling Dude...he completely belongs to II.

How much ever reckless, childish II seems she has got a solid core of caring for everyone, paavam she thinks about everyone and feels their pain. I was just harping abt II's responsiblity on the job front and also both of them realising their strong feeling for each other and didn't think about her financial commitments...loans, periappa's nursing care. It will seriously burden her parents if she is not able to help them out. With her current money constraints and no savings...she cant just quit and go with him. Thanks for pointing it out Nisha...

Amazing updates as usual and now waiting for the bike ride date...and ofcourse Dude's birthday and Kerala outing.😳

I am already sympathetic for boat and the the boat manπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vaniji... Welcome back!! 
Good to hear you had an awesome trip!!! 

putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

ayyyooo...!! It's such bitter reality in life that all their life parents live for us...from teaching us to walk talk and holding our tents when we face life's big failures and problems...we just pack our bags and head towards the life waiting for us and our drama...forgetting the backstage support...and they?? They just stand smiling and when they limbs give away they still smile..we don't even want to be their crutches... Whereas they are the ones who carried us on their shoulders half our life!!!

No wonder shravan Kumar is such a star in folk tales today..!😭

Nammu and Anu see the coincidence. I got an email from my Danish client manager that his 73 year old mom died on Friday. She used to stay alone 150 miles away from his place in Denmark. And the home nurse found that his mother died and informed these people.

She was mother of 4 kids. 2 guys and 2 gals. But no one was there with her in few last secondsπŸ˜”. My heart broke into thousand pieces. No parents should die this death😑