Written Update 13th June 2015 Tere Sheher Main

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 1.

It Begins with Amaya taking care of Mantu. She thinks what is she doing, she should just keep watch and go. kyu hua.. plays . He is talking in his sleep and complains of pain and asks to apply balm. Amaya applies the balm to his feet. She recalls their moments together and thinks her heart wishes to have him. Uma comes and asks what is she doing here. Amaya gets tensed and drops the watch. She thinks Uma will know the truth if she sees the watch. She says she came to see Mantu. Uma asks her to leave. In that Mantu wakes up and says Amaya, when did you come. Uma says don't know when she come, but she had just came.

Mantu says I thought it was you. Amaya asks him is he fine. Mantu says I m fine. Uma asks him to sleep and argues with him. Mantu says the girl was innocent, foolish and sweet, and even Uma would have saved her. Uma says she would not. Mantu says I knew you will take care of me and make me fine, the kada made me better. Uma says she will get kada. He refuses. Chiklu asks Uma to give food. Uma says Chiklu is hungry every 30mins, and I m bringing the kada. She leaves.

Mantu asks Amaya how is she. Amaya says how can I be, I was worried about you, she was thinking about him, even in dreams, she means that she was worries for his state. She was feeling guilty, as its all because of her. He says sorry, I was your missed calls. She says even I have seen. He says I think we both wanted to talk and missed the calls. She says I felt only I was missing you, did you miss me too. He asks what. She says nothing and she will do the work for which she came. And she goes under the bed to pick up the watch.

He asks did she come to hide below his bed. She picks the watch and shows him. He gets emotional seeing it and covers her hand with his. He says that she had it and has done a big favor on hime as it was his last remembrance of his dad. Uma says she is bringing the kada. Mantu thanks Amaya and asks her to keep it safely to that amaya asks why as it was very special to him. He says Uma had searched the entire house and knows the watch was not there, if she sees it, she will know we were together and create trouble for them.

She says don't worry she would keep it safely. He says he had promised himself that he will get anything for the person who returns his watch. She excitedly asks anything, really? He says yes, asks her what she wants. She says she has to think, she will ask when right time comes and she returns the watch and at that time not forget his promise. He says fine, but ask something that he could give , and if she asked for the moon and stars, he would have to become an astronaut.

She says don't worry, she would ask only something that he could give at the right time He asks her to trust his promise holds his hand out for her. She holds his hand and smiles, in herself thought she says she has lots of trust on his promise, she has to control her emotions. Amaya tells Mantu she will leave as she was getting late. She thinks she is a lost cause and no one can help her and leaves. She inquiries about Jaz to Chiklu and he says she went to wash her face as she was feeling sleepy. Amaya says tell Jaz that she had left. And picks up her bag containing the dress and the watch. Uma comes and asks when she is returning her dress and Amaya hides the bag and says that it is in the cleaners as Uma had wanted it washed. She will return as soon as it is done and leaves.

Rama's dad scolds Shamu for giving ladoos to all and sundry and tells him to give it to customers who make a purchase of Rs100 or more. Rachita is coming to the shop recalling Kavita's words. She thinks she has done a mistake in asking Rama to marry Kavita Rachi at the shop asks for Rama' mom and Rama - His dad informs her that they have gone out and asks if she came to get anything and directs her to Shamu and Shamu tells her these are the things she needs and tells her that the total is 100 on hearing that Rama's father asks her to come to him and gives her a ladoo saying that only a few get it it is for Rama;s engagement Rachi leaves from there sad.

Part 2: 

Rama and his mom are meeting with Kavita's family and the priest to fix the alliance and the date of the engagement .The priest suggest two dates for the same. Rama recalls Rachita's words and asks his mom to keep engagement soon in the next week.

Rachita says Rama deserves a very good girl, he is her friend and she wont  let this happen knowing the truth.

Amaya comes home and says she would have gotten the golden stupidity award, went to return the dress and watch, and did not do either, and also did not get rid of infatuation, thinks she made her feelings more stronger. She thinks Mantu gave his most valuable thing to how could she refuse. She imagines Mantu around her and Main pareshan plays. She keeps his watch and also her watch beside, saying its perfect Jodi like her and Mantu, they are made for each other.

Part 3:

Amaya is self questioning why did she not return the dress, may be Vasudha was right, and she was really in love with Mantu, no it can't be, it's just infatuation. Rachita asks her to come fast. The girls hug Sneha and are happy seeing her. They say they missed Sneha a lot and will not let her go alone anywhere. Amaya says I m sure you missed us a lot. Sneha says yes, I missed you a lot, and was everything fine here. Amaya thinks how to tell her that Nanaji dad got a heart attack.

Precap:
Sneha and the girls talk about buying a fridge as insulin needs to be bought. Mantu talks to someone for Amaya's job. The man asks him to send her details to him.

Moments of the Day :

Sorry for the delay was really caught up.
Edited by -deepali17- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Friends sorry for the delayed WU.. Also please excuse all the typos / errors under a lot of stress..and it was my first time doing a WU..
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Friends sorry for the delayed WU.. Also please excuse all the typos / errors under a lot of stress..and it was my first time doing a WU..

No worries...it's well written...and most important...you are doing favour to the forum.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot dear...😃...missed the epi...
Its very well written...good job...👍🏼
Yeah...these WU takes much more time to write than expected😆

Happy to knw that Sneha is back to Benarss😃
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :)