Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow its bhavya's birthday...dekho mujhe to kuch banana aata ni h to meri side se tum log kuch bhi likh dena...but i will surely prepare few collage of his pics
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Just post those things you are doing under this thread so I will decorate & finalize the thread. Posting will be done by Lakshay.

Cheers, As your Wish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...So The Indormaion which People will Provide Will OhK, And I will Provide the Remaining once๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-Lakk- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Decorating mere haath.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can i take tv shows section ? If anybody has not taken
-Lakk- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMansi

Can i take tv shows section ? If anybody has not taken

Yess, No Problem! You are free to take๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† So another section is a๐Ÿ˜ƒFinalised
IMansi thumbnail
Okay, i will post the section now. Will post Wish and creation by 19th
IMansi thumbnail
TV SHOWS                 

TAARAK MEHTA KA OOLTAH CHASHMAH              

His Role Name is :Tapu / Tipendra
Tapu is Jethalaal's mischievous 10 year old son - a very sweet, innocent, smart yet very naughty, hyper active and ultra modern kid. He has the knack to take his father Jethalaal for a roller coater ride with his antics. He is the 'Hero' of his team and the Gokuldham Co-operative Society where all the members are troubled by the activities of this menace of a boy. He is extremely attached to his grandfather Champaklaal and has a soft corner for Sonu who is Mr. Bhide's daughter.                                         His team's name is tappu sena because he is the leader and intelligent, who is always ready with unique masterplans, and organizes big functions in society.                                                                                                           He is 'Sachin Tendulkar' of the society, nobody can play cricket like him. He has broken numerous window glass of Tuition Teacher Bhide and Made Audience laugh loud.                                                     Last but not least his style of flying hair with eye and lip dialect.                 

-Lakk- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMansi

Okay, i will post the section now. Will post Wish and creation by 19th

OhK..As your Wish๐Ÿ˜›, If Possible Please PM Me, Your Wish, Otherwise Post in Thread Only!๐Ÿ˜‰
...Idea... thumbnail

Personal Life:- Bhavya is born on 20th June, 1997 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her mother name is Yashoda Gandhi. In 2012,Mother's day his mother gifted him an Audi car as return gift when he wished her.His future planning is to become director instead of actor
As he like making good movies in coming future.Apart from that bhavya wants
To have a body like John Abraham

Done...Edited by ...Idea... - 8 years ago
...Idea... thumbnail
I'll be back wid awards too ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ...Idea... - 8 years ago