Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjida123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Lovely post😃EBP is the first forum for me😃I have seen many serials but never bcom a part of forum😊One day i also landed up here and fell in love with the forum due to various stories and post😃I will be there till the end till the forum is not closed😃I know IPKKND2 is ending😭😭

it holds a very special place in my heart😳😳Love ashlok😳Don't worry will be there till end😃
all the best for boards👍🏼

THANKS..DEAR..FOR THE LOVELY..CONFESSIONS...DEAR..DONT WORRY WE WILL THERE STILL THE FORUM IS ACTIVE..
THANKS..ONCE AGAIN 😆 😛
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu_nan

Lovely post.
will stay here until the forum is alive..
all the best for ur board exams..

THANKS..DONT WORRY..WE ALL WILL BE THERE UNTILL THE FORUM IS ACTIVE..THANKS ONCE AGAIN 😉 😛
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijjuShrenu_MB

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow noor...such a cute post dear...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">yeah agree dear AASHLOK will always stays in our hearts...forever...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">EBP was my first forum...i wont forget this forum and the friends in this forum...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'll stay here in this forum...even after EBP ends...</font>

UR WORDS R MAGICAL..REALLY..LOVED THOSE..
THANKS..DEAR..FOR STAYING HERE HERE AFTER THE SHOW..OUR SHOW REALLY MEANS A LOT TO US.. 😉
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Aww dear your post made me emotional! I joined long before ebp started but never posted or commented in any forum before. ebp was my first platform ever for writing and commenting. and i know for a long time to come i'll never fall for any other show like i had fallen for ebp.

It will truly remain in my heart even after it will be over. ashlok and their chemistry was what made me a fan of them! and it will remain in my heart like that. the most wonderful memory.

ofcourse i won't be leaving it. will come here time to time and to write and post too!😃And lastly thanks dear for your heartfelt post. i really loved it to the core, your true innermost feelings about ebp thanks for sharing it with us!😃

THANKS...A...LOT..DEAR...I M ..A..BIG..FAN OF UR STORIES N HERE UR MAGICAL...WORDS..MAKE..TEARY...I CAN UNDERSTAND UR FEELINGS..DEAR 😭

THANKS..FOR NOT LEAVING..DEAR OR ELSE I WILL MISS U ALOT...
THANKS..THANKS..THANKS...THANJS...FOR..THE LOVELY..INSPIRING..COMMENT..IT WILL HELP ME AHEAD...

THANKS DEAR...FOR BEING SO..SWEET N FOR..EVERYTHING... 👏 👏 🥱
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

Beautiful Post...I Will definitely be Connected to Ebp Forum...Dear.

THANKS..FOR BEING SO..SUPPORTING...
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Thanks for lovely post

THANKS..SO...SWEET OF U
p1arch thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You never walk alone , all Ashlokians

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Sanjida I will be here to read all wonderful stories of our brilliant writers 😃.
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: p1arch

<font color="#FF33FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">You never walk alone , all Ashlokians</font></font>

THANKS..A..LOT..DEAR..YES..WE..ALL..ASHLOKIANS...WILL...TOGETHER IN..THIS..FORUM..THANKS...FOR..THE..SUPPORT
sanjida123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Nice post Sanjida I will be here to read all wonderful stories of our brilliant writers 😃.

THANKS..DEAR... 😛