Pallavi Kulkarni to celebrate her B-day in Seychelles

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Pallavi Kulkarni, who turns 33 next week, will celebrate her birthday in Seychelles with her husband Mihir Nerurkar and son Kayaan for a very private family outing.  She will leave for her 10 day-holiday on Thursday.

She doesn't want the show to get affected because of her absence, so she is putting in more effort.  Right now, she is busy shooting for the show round the clock so that the shoot isn't hampered,

source: edited version from rival site

Seychelles is so beautiful. Hope she has a great birthday and a good time off, to fiend time with her family :) totally deserved!
I have to admit,she is very lucky that they are granting her 10 days of holidays though she deserves it completely.
She may shoot round the clock still I feel it won't be enough and I think at the farmhouse they will concentrate more on RK Pam n Devika to fill the episodes.of course now that RR is free from adalat,they may concentrate on him n kids too.

Good news will be not much of Ragini means ,L will also won't appear much.
I don't think we will be lucky enough to get Aman free scenes and since PK is shooting round the clock to cover up for her holiday shoots, Aman hovering around Ragini is must in all the scenes 😡
have a feeling we will get filler episodes and if need be with BD Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
Same article in TOI today:-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pallavi-Kulkarni-to-celebrate-B-day-in-Seychelles/articleshow/47624817.cms