new os-dil kho gya ho gya kisi ka updted (2 july)

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Arjun singhania the most strict and dynamic officer in the police force. Everyone is afraid of him even his own department is scared of him. He is the son of rudra pratal singhania who is an officer in a crime branch. Jai,his elder brother is a SHO. Due to his honesty and dedication towards his worj. He got many cases and the most difficult cases. But he solved all of them and proved himself. And this time he was given a case of sex workers. He was asked to look into this matter. And arjun wanted to know each and everything so in order to get in the depth,he disguised himself as an ordinary man. He and ramesh went and met the person who supplies girls. They even get some innocent girls and make them a sex worker by selling them to kamla. A lady who runs this illegal business. Arjun met him and asked him to take him to the place where he can get a girl to enjoy for a night. The man got trapped and he took him to the place where some girls were eating paan and some were busy with their clients. Arjun was disgusted but nevertheless he ignored these things and in the mean time he was in front of kamla.

A lady near 45 years old was standing in front of him. She was wearing a tight fitting blouse which was short and hence her whole waist was visible. She was giving him seductive smile but arjun didn't smile back. And then the man told kamla that he wants a girl for a night. She looked at arjun and walked towards him. Kamla traced his face with her finger tip. 

Kamla-don't worry i will take care of u for the whole night..

Arjun looked at her from top to bottom-naah..i want something new and fresh and by looking at u i can say that u r neither new nor fresh..

Kamla smiled and calls a girl-take him to the room number 42. 

She held his hand and told him that the girl who is waiting for him in the room is totally new. Arjun jerked her hand lightly and went with the girl..

While passing through the corridor he met several girls who were ready to do anything. Arjun didn't liked it at all but to solve this case he is needed to do this. He is required to do proper search regarding this matter. 

They reached. The gate of the room was locked. Arjun was surprised. The girl send him in and asked him to lock the door and be careful as the police may come. So she asked him to be alert. Arjun nodded and closed the door behind him. He turned around but didn't saw any girl there. He looked here and there that's when he noticed a girl who was sitting on the floor. Her face was between her knees. She was sobbing like a child. She looked up when she heard someone locking the door behind him or her. Only her eyes were visible and they were red due to the continous weeping...she was wearing a skirt and a blouse which was short and it was revealing her cleavage. Arjun started walking towards her and she got scared. She got up within a minute..arjun was taken a back by this beauty..angelic face..soft and supple skin..innocence in eyes and trembling lips. She took hold of a bottle and held it in her small hand..she pointed that bottle towards him.

Girl-stay away..just stay away from me..

Arjun was surprised as the girl was speaking in english and was also protecting herself. But still arjun kept on moving forward till her back collided with the wall..he trapped her by placing his hands on the wall. He had caged her between him and the wall..he was moving his lips towards her rosy pink lips but she moved her face away. And again sobbed. 

Girl-see i will smash this bottle on ur head and then u will bleed just go from here. I m not that type of a girl.
Arjun just pushed his face closer-if u r not that type of a girl then what are u doing here??
Girl sobbed-they had kidnapped me from a railway station. I was going to mumbai but they kidnapped me and took me here. Please help me. She looked at arjun with some hope.

Arjun never ever trust anyone but for the very first time he felt like trusting her..He held her waist and she flinched. Then she raised the bottle to hit him on the head but arjun caught her hand and snatched the bottle from her hand..

She was looking like a dear who is in the cage of lion..eyes red and puffy..lips trembling..she was looking so fragile.
Arjun-i m saying naa i wont do anything and why should i trust u??
Girl-i can tell u my details just give them to police and i..i m not alone many girls are here a many girls are here a man kidnapped us and then sold us to a woman. Please help me.

Arjun had never trusted anyone in his life but he don't know why he wanted to trust her and he did. He left the room within a minute and called his friend to enquire about a girl. He gave her photo and wanted results as soon as possible. Arjun asked his team mates not to execute the plan right now as he is having some doubts that all the girls are not sex workers and if it is the case he dont want to do injustice.

Next day...

Arjun was thinking about that girl. He felt an unknown connection between him and her. He was so lost in his thoughts or should i say her thoughts that he didn't noticed one of his source standing in front of him. He looked up when he heard him coughing.
Ramesh-good moring sir.
Arjun-good morning ramesh. So who is that girl??
Ramesh-sir she is arohi. Arohi aluwahlia. She was travelling and then at a point she and some other girls got trapped and ended up in that cheap place. She is not a sex worker. 
He felt an unknown relief prevailing..

Arjun heard all the other details provided by ramesh. Both again decided to go to that place.

kamla saw him again and smirked-ohh so u are here..again. tell me how can i help u.
Arjun-i want to meet the same girl whom i met the last time.
Kamla-i dont know what sort of black magic she has done on u..u only want her no one else. Anyway she is in the same room go.

Arjun entered in a room and looked for her. He saw her standing near the window..eyes teary and sobbing badly. He went towards her and stood beside her. She felt someone's presence behind her. She turned and saw him..the same guy was standing in front of her.
Arohi-why are u here..cant u understand that i m not a sex worker. just go away and for god sake help me.
Arjun-i m here to help u arohi. I m not a customer. I m a police inspector who is assigned to find all the people who supply women. And i got to know about u and dont worry u will be safe. And i want details of the other girls who got trapped so that we can do the needful.
Arohi wiped her tears-thanks and i m sorry for everything i said. There are 5 girls.

Arjun got each and every detail and then he called his team members to come and take kamla away. 

Arohi and other girls were sitting in the police station. All of them called their parents except arohi..his eyes were fixed on her. He got up and stood in front of her but she seems lost in her own world as she didn't noticed him. He cleared his throat and this time she looked up. 

"Why don't u call someone from ur family to come and take u away??" His voice was polite..her smile reflected some kind of pain "i have no family.." she whispered. For some unknown reason arjun wanted to comfort her but being an officer he couldn't console her the way he want to..she got up "thank u for helping me out and if u allow can i leave now??" She asked and he nodded. And she left..

After a long tiring day arjun was heading towards his home..he was thinking about HER..too occupied in his thoughts that he didn't heard a girl shouting but when he did he stopped his car immediately. He came out and saw a girl running in his direction..before he could think she came and hugged him tightly..he looked down at her and then up. Some local goons were behind her. He glared and his one look was enough to scare the hell out of them. They all ran away..and here comes an awkward moment..an unknown girl plastered to ur body..not moving away..he whispered gently "they ran away.." and she pulled away and his eyes widened as the girl is none other than arohi. She was still in the same clothes..revealing clothes..she tried to cover her upper body but failed. Arjun took his blazer off and covered her and then the inspector within him pinched him hard and he started questioning her "what are u doing here?? U know how risky it is for a girl to stay out?? And where do u live?? Come i will drop u.." he turned to sit in his car but her next words made him turn "i..i..don't know anyone in this city. I ran away from my uncle's place just 4 days back..and i dont have a place to live.." a tear escaped her eyes and his fingers itched to wipe it away. He looked at her and then an idea clicked in his mind "okay then..sit in my car u will live at my place.." she opened her mouth to argue but his glare made her quiet. She sat in his car and they drove away...

He parked his car and then opens the door for her..she looked at his mansion and then at him. He took a step ahead but she was not beside him..he looked back and asked her to come. 

They entered and 4 pairs of eyes watched them with horror..a girl with not so good clothes was standing with him..rudra raised his brow asking for an explanation. He sighed and moved towards his bhabhi first "bhabhi please take her in ur room and give her something to wear..i will explain it later.." shefali nodded and she took arohi up. He turned and his father..brother and mother were looking at him as if he has grown two heads..

"She is arohi..i met her.." he explained each and every incident and rudra felt proud of his son. He patted his back "i m proud of u my son..she can stay here as long as she wants.." 

By the time he finished arohi has come down and his breath was struck somewhere in his throat
Edited by fiza1995 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice concept
egar to read more