Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so verdict: sanam saeed and fawad khan r the best...who is sanam baloch? Is she even an actress?mehreen jabbar didn't mention her name!!! Omg!! Uff don't know why umera Ahmed who is known for writing complex characters gave her opportunity to act in her 4 serials...

in an interview of fawad..when asked who is the best actress he has worked with...i m again surprised why he took amna sheikh and sanam balooch's name?? Why didn't he took sanam saeed or mahira's name? Especially sanam saeed's name coz it was the time when zindegi gulzer hai just finished...but at the end only fawad
and sanam saeed r best.
anybody can portray the complex characters like bano,durre shawar,kiran,or Zara..😊

alizey89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

so verdict: sanam saeed and fawad khan r the best...who is sanam baloch? Is she even an actress?mehreen jabbar didn't mention her name!!! Omg!! Uff don't know why umera Ahmed who is known for writing complex characters gave her opportunity to act in her 4 serials...

in an interview of fawad..when asked who is the best actress he has worked with...i m again surprised why he took amna sheikh and sanam balooch's name?? Why didn't he took sanam saeed or mahira's name? Especially sanam saeed's name coz it was the time when zindegi gulzer hai just finished...but at the end only fawad
and sanam saeed r best.
anybody can portray the complex characters like bano,durre shawar,kiran,or Zara..😊
<div></div>

Yes they are one of the best... 👏
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

and sanam saeed r best.

But Fawad Khan is the forum joker. Can his words be taken seriously?
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

But Fawad Khan is the forum joker. Can his words be taken seriously?

who said fawad is a forum joker? Fawad is a superstar of Pakistan..and no one can deny the fact..but some people may not be his die hard fan..it is their perception..and the fact that fawad is the super star of Pakistan can not be denied,sanam balooch's being the superstar of Pakistan can also not be denied. some new fans of Pakistani dramas not the die hard fan of sanam balooch can not take that away...whether u accept or not sanam baloch is the one of the best actress of Pakistani drama and fawad khan is one of the best actor of Pakistani drama whether i accept that or not... Edited by grey23 - 8 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
and i gave the reference of fawad because u can not see anything beyond fawad 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

and i gave the reference of fawad because u can not see anything beyond fawad 😆

Definitely but among actors. Among directors Mehreen has to be taken seriously and I was talking about Mehreen Jabbar here. There is no logical explanation that she didnt name SB among people with good acting skills. 
Btw yesterday I was told that Fawad is the forum joker by one of the esteemed members of this forum. So I dont think what he said should be taken seriously. 
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Definitely but among actors. Among directors Mehreen has to be taken seriously and I was talking about Mehreen Jabbar here. There is no logical explanation that she didnt name SB among people with good acting skills. 
Btw yesterday I was told that Fawad is the forum joker by one of the esteemed members of this forum. So I dont think what he said should be taken seriously. 

yes and umera who is said to be the 'hero' of writer has offered highest dramas to sanam baloch... may be there is also no logical explanation for that
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ain't dramas offered by production team..the producer & director too.The writer can only suggest.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Ain't dramas offered by production team..the producer & director too.The writer can only suggest.

then it makes even more clear..director,producer and writer all think her to be the best one to do THE UMERA AHMED's dramas..
Wow she mentions mahira and sanam saeed though .. I'm not very much known to how the director's approach and rate their actors but as far as I know favoritism could be there or even the opinion could be purely unbiased .

Mehreen not rating Sanam B highly could be because even though baloch is a good actress she isn't widely known or popular and again her acting skills are not something that can solely snatch limelight from others who are balanced with both acting and popularity.

I always felt Sanam Baloch lacks the screen presence which actresses like Saba Qamar and Mahira possess and can scintillate with onscreen.

Moreover unlike many people I feel Sanam B is not versatile, she fails badly when portraying a westernized or urban character and can only perform given a traditional and girl next door image.