Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
thank u so much vishi u explained it so well ,now i can watch this show ... just tell me what truth of ragz laksh came to know about... 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

Can I get links to some swalak or swasan FF's/SS' s?

just go through the first 10 pages of the forum, u 'll find many FF's
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

thank u so much vishi u explained it so well ,now i can watch this show ... just tell me what truth of ragz laksh came to know about... 

when sanskar ragini were partner in crime, did got to know their secret but before she can reveal it to anyone she fall and went into coma
she woke up the wedding day revealing about ragini's ill intentions to separate swalak but dida was not believed by anyone except shomi
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi recently started to watch this serial...I want to know about it fully so where can I get d story so far thread???please someone help me to get it
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihana5rose

Hi recently started to watch this serial...I want to know about it fully so where can I get d story so far thread???please someone help me to get it

i have posted this in past in this thread
so quoting from there...it may appear being in pieces...

this show is about two families...bose and gadodias...parvati gadodia and shobha bose(dida) are neighbours and best friends...their kids shekhar gadodia and sharmishta bose(shomi) fall in love and even consummated their relationship resulting in shomi getting pregnant with swara...but before this could be revealed, their families got to know of their affair, and parvati(dadi) opposed strongly to this relationship for the different religions issue...she insulted shomi a lot...shekhar couldn't take stand for his love and got married to jhanvi...shomi married to some unknown  guy...after few years shomi returned with little swara after her husband left her...shekhar now a father to ragini don't know of swara's reality...someday jhanvi fall from stairs and died...

swaragini are grown up seeing the rivalry between dadi and dida...swara got to know shekhar is her father too and both swaragini set to unite their parents who still love each other...meanwhile ragini's marriage is fixed with laksh maheshwari, the son of durgaprasad maheshwari(DPM) the head of marvari(ragini's religion) society...ragini fall for laksh but laksh unwillingly agreed to marry her under the pressure of his family...as swara's real identity is revealed, DPM boycotts gadodia family from their society and calls off laksh-ragini wedding...he black faced ragini's grandparents...laksh objected to this inhumanly behavior and left his home to join hands with swaragini to unite their parents...soon after lot of hurdles, shekhar shomi are married and laksh returned to his home filled with love for swara...then returned laksh's cousin sanskar( who was assumed dead 5 years ago and who is the son of DPM's younger brother)...he is seen as a mental patient but later it is revealed that he is just enacting to seek revenge from DPM and laksh for his tragic past in which he lost his ladylove kavita(of some other religion) on the wedding day(she is dead) and he says  DPM and laksh are responsible for it(though it is yet to seen if they are really responsible behind kavita's death)...

circumstances again got ragini laksh on the verge of getting engaged...laksh confessed his love to swara facing her hatred for playing with her sister's emotions...the engagement day approached but somehow it is stopped following ragini coming face to face with the truth...she is broken and meets with an accident...she developed hatred for swara and joined hands with sanskar in separating swara-laksh(swalak)...sanskar want to separate them to give laksh the same pain he felt on loosing kavita...and ragini to win laksh...

they initiated their game plan but their plans never profited them...their plans got swara realise that she too loves laksh and got the pair closer...and now when swalak's wedding was decided, ragini sanskar started drugging swara and plotting her in shady hotels and pubs to ruin her image...but this couldn't break off swalak's love and they still stood firm...sanskar felt bad for using swara who didn't do any harm to him and he backed off the plan...but then ragini used black magic(collaboration with sasural simar ka) to separate swalak...

Originally posted by: Vishi-

Sanskaar saved Swara from Mohini witch ( Sasural Simar ka wali Mohini witch .. there was mahamilan epi of swaragini and SSK .. Ragz called Mohini witch to do black magic on Swara and stop Swara Laksh marriage )
Sanskaar appolozised and Swara forgiven him.
On marriage day Swara kept nirjal fast so that none could drug her but Ragz mixed drugs in Swara's toothpaste and thn hypnotized Swara..
whatever Ragz asked Swara to say.. Swara said that like - I like you Laksh but I don't want to marry you and Yaa I do take drugs too. Ragz made video .
Swara - ragz went to temple .. Ragz accepted her crimes infront of Swara and pushed Swara into river.
Sanskaar doubted Ragz and confronted her asking where is Swara?
Ragz backstabbed Sanskaar and revealed his truth infront of all that Sanskaar is here for revenge and he is not insane but sane. DPM asked Sanskaar to leave.
Ragz had Swara's mobile she sended the video which she recorded from Swara's cell to Laksh.
Laksh was shattered.
Dida came back from coma and revealed Ragz truth but Ragz did all drama. she went inside her room to commit suicide that now her image is spoiled who ll marry her.
Laksh thought he is responsible for Ragz condition as he refused to marry her twice and loved Swara who ditched him so out of guilt and his impulsive nature he married Ragz.
On the other hand Sanskaar searched for Swara and found her in hospital.
Swara reached mandap late.
Sanskaar is guilty that coz of him and his revenge plan ( And yaa he got to know DPM & Laksh was not responsible for his beloved's death ) Swara lost his love Laksh. So to rectify his past mistakes he is helping Swara and agreed for fake marriage.

Swara came to MM and accepted hat it was her who sended video and she didnt wanted to marry Laksh so Laksh is feeling cheated and that's why he hate Swara now.

Swara's only motive is to unite her parents she doesn't want to break Laksh-ragz marriage but she said she is leaving her and Lucky's relation on destiny.

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, please do keep requesting on https://www.youtube.com/user/IndiaTV/discussion for them to upload full Swaragini segments (not just short clips) from 'Saas Bahu Suspense' episodes.
samia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, members

Please tell me, is Kavita bengali, is she non vegetarian?

Edited by samia32 - 8 years ago
ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One question, was ragini's dadi part of her planning and plotting against swara, too? Nowadays her action speaks so.
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samia32

Hi, members

Please tell me, is Kavita bengali, is she non vegetarian?

yes she was bengali
if she was vegetarian or not is unknown but as per trend, majority of bengali's are non- veg
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ra_chi

One question, was ragini's dadi part of her planning and plotting against swara, too? Nowadays her action speaks so.

well m not watching nowadays but ragini's acts against swara before marriage had no involvement from dadi
Edited by ..Roopal.. - 8 years ago