: Swara tries to save Lakshya from Police

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Swaragini new promo - Official vid -
uploaded on 13th August 2015

0:21

Swaragini - Mon to Fri, 9 30pm

Swaragini - Mon to Fri, 9 30pm only on Colors TV!

Edited by leelaa9 - 8 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail

IndiaTV - official vid - segment from Monday, 17th August 2015

3:34

Swaragini: The story of griha pravesh

by IndiaTV 

Swaragini
: The story of griha pravesh

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandya11

Guys is der any music gallery to download Swaragini BG Tunes?

what BG tunes are u talking about?
coz the BG used for ragini and sanskar-kavita is the song moh moh ke dhaage of dum lagake haisha movie
leelaa9 thumbnail
Guys, if you want to make screencaps of segments with full screen uncovered by any titles, here are the official links where episodes and segments are usually (though not always) uploaded in clear-quality official version (usually uploaded within 24 hours of being telecast) 😳 -

Official episodes - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcC6hSpO26Ku4Bk_QrL_xZ6Bz_wmowMQd

Official promos and epsiodes https://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv/videos?sort=dd&view=0&flow=list&live_view=500

Saas Bahu Saazish - https://www.youtube.com/user/sbsabpnews/videos?view=0&flow=list&live_view=500&sort=dd

Saas Bahu Suspense (IndiaTV) - https://www.youtube.com/user/IndiaTV/videos?live_view=500&sort=dd&view=0&flow=list

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I get links to some swalak or swasan FF's/SS' s?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I heard a rumor that this show was ending... Is there any truth to this?
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I heard a rumor that this show was ending... Is there any truth to this?

its not ending any time soon..
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i don't normally watch this show , so someone pl tell me what ragini did to marry laksh and why laksh married ragini and why he is angry with swara?and why sanskaar agreed for fake marriage?
Edited by --jas-- - 8 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ragz - Sanskaar were partners in crime.
Sanskaar lost his beloved and he thought DPM and Lucky murdered his beloved by sending goons on his wedding day.
Ragz-Sanskaar gave drugs to Swara and spoiled her image.
But Sanskaar got reality check that it was wrong on his part to target Swara instead of Laksh and Durga Prasad.
Sanskaar saved Swara from Mohini witch ( Sasural Simar ka wali Mohini witch .. there was mahamilan epi of swaragini and SSK .. Ragz called Mohini witch to do black magic on Swara and stop Swara Laksh marriage )
Sanskaar appolozised and Swara forgiven him.
On marriage day Swara kept nirjal fast so that none could drug her but Ragz mixed drugs in Swara's toothpaste and thn hypnotized Swara..
whatever Ragz asked Swara to say.. Swara said that like - I like you Laksh but I don't want to marry you and Yaa I do take drugs too. Ragz made video .
Swara - ragz went to temple .. Ragz accepted her crimes infront of Swara and pushed Swara into river.
Sanskaar doubted Ragz and confronted her asking where is Swara?
Ragz backstabbed Sanskaar and revealed his truth infront of all that Sanskaar is here for revenge and he is not insane but sane. DPM asked Sanskaar to leave.
Ragz had Swara's mobile she sended the video which she recorded from Swara's cell to Laksh.
Laksh was shattered.
Dida came back from coma and revealed Ragz truth but Ragz did all drama. she went inside her room to commit suicide that now her image is spoiled who ll marry her.
Laksh thought he is responsible for Ragz condition as he refused to marry her twice and loved Swara who ditched him so out of guilt and his impulsive nature he married Ragz.
On the other hand Sanskaar searched for Swara and found her in hospital.
Swara reached mandap late.
Sanskaar is guilty that coz of him and his revenge plan ( And yaa he got to know DPM & Laksh was not responsible for his beloved's death ) Swara lost his love Laksh. So to rectify his past mistakes he is helping Swara and agreed for fake marriage.

Swara came to MM and accepted hat it was her who sended video and she didnt wanted to marry Laksh so Laksh is feeling cheated and that's why he hate Swara now.

Swara's only motive is to unite her parents she doesn't want to break Laksh-ragz marriage but she said she is leaving her and Lucky's relation on destiny.Edited by Vishi- - 8 years ago