Shikha di , 🤗

Thank you for this, How can I forget this 

credit to the uploader

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

loved it, loved it loved it.

splendid post.👏
beautiful write up along with the spectacular edits.
My very own unromantic Faiqa di actually is very romantic by heart. Why do you think that you are not romantic? the way you expressed ASR-Khushi's love proved it wrong.

Soha, may be I am lacking teh skills to express it but I can write it ...ASR style I have...but IPK really showed me many ways of this emotion to see and feel

So many of your lines captivated me, 
"marking their souls in the unison of innocence and love"...never read beofre such sublime comment on their consummation.
"eyes stubborn inhaling her beauty." ...that what he really did when he saw her in his favorite color, the color of love and passion.
"ocean found it's shore leaving storm behind." 
what a beautiful metaphor. Or can I say he was the turbulent ocean and she was the happy waves what merged with his turbulence and made their journey even more exciting.

Awww. you are making me so emotional...this is how I feel about IPK and these two...Those lines are what a true relationship  and emotional thread they held all the time ...either in each other's vicinity or being away...

Thank you Soha...🤗such a warm comment.

Happy 4th celebration😊
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: barsha_dash

Awesome thread Di👏
really nostalgic moments *wipes tears*
The creations and write-ups are beautiful
Loved them

Thnx barsha😊

well said in pink...

these two and their moments really do take us away from all

Thnx

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikha208

Faiqa !  

Really beautiful post !

You are one person who keeps IPK alive by making such beautiful post .

Thank you 

Awww, Shikha...🤗flooring me with humbleness.

Thnx and you are the one who is always here to cheer me up and cheering these two here with your findings ...beautiful gifs and edits😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunz4ever

Very beautifully written , reminiscing the unforgettable memories...etched in our souls forever ..hamesha.

A love story ever so beautiful, so unique , so pure , so innocent , so powerful that will always remain in our hearts for years to come...Truly an unforgettable journey ..
It's been 4 years n still that feeling is fresh as ever , those memories are sharp and that craziness is still going on , such is the magic of this fairy tale .. The Beauty n her Rajkumar Rakshas...an eternal love..
A very happy anniversary to you too n all the crazy ipkkdians!!

Barunz4ever😊

this took my breath away

eminiscing the unforgettable memories...etched in our souls forever ..hamesha.

so beautifully you have put together.👏

Yes this kind of Magic with so much purity and innocence can't be created again...this will remain with us forever...no doubt...the beauty and the beast... a disney classic but IPK is our classic  with more compelling beauty...in it..

Thnx for such a lovely comment🤗

Happy 4th anniversary to u too and ALL...we are a bunch of crazy , no doubt.
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My heart is heavy after reading this .😭
Missing the show and these two a lot. I am also missing the forum which was so active during these days.It seems history now.😭 The main post didn't cross more than 250 pages either.

Love the creations of this show which has changed the whole dynamics for us to see the soaps.

Thanks for bringing these memories back😊

Happy 4th anniversary to you too.

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Thnx Zoya😊 and Sorry if u felt that way but I didn't send PMs to anyone .

Of course Physics has to be there as Chemistry can't happen without the presence of Physics...

Thnx for the lovely mix..indeed those are the fav ones 

That's fine but you should send PM, Like this Physics and chemistry  which brings Biology in it too😆

OK , I won't pull your legs

Some of the scenes together which are my fav

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful  faiqa :) speechless. ..
Can't get enough of this pair even after 4 yrs..
               "HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY"

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Arshi Di 🤗 another beautiful post and all about ARHI 

Can't forget it . IPK has given me so much.I actually grew up with it .IPK is my strength when My papa left me , my older brother and IPK especially ASR became my pillar of strength and I am what ASR taught me.

di , u r the second person who always became another pillar by giving us such posts and all.❤️

You are the most unromantic person I have ever met😆 in such a way that your words raise my heartbeat.Totally ASR .😳

beautiful post, extremely enthralling and yes nostalgic 👏 

I am using the smiling moments first ..and you know I will be back😆

Happy 4th Anniversary 2 u too.😊

Sanaya 🤗  dear

Let me give a tight jhuppy...After all I am ASr😆 have no idea how to do things right way.

But he gave some strength and something to look upon.A new angle to deal with bitterness with bitterness...I love that.

Always welcome 😊