~*A Journey of a THUNDER*~ Happy 4th anniversary

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
      [MEMEBERSONLY]

A Journey of a Thunder...
                         By:(c)ArshiHamesha

A clap of thunder occurred in between hearts when she fell in his arms,the jolt of an electrifying emotions submerged deep within minds and soul, but a state of  mind started defying the sound of that feel..."mehsoos" which surfaced up with an ego.Yes ! an ego of defying the touch..."Mujhe fark nahin padta"[ doesn't matter to me] ...Yes ! a mere touch of her hand which was cupping her neck...a mere touch of her thudding heartbeat ...a mere touch to his soul through her innocent eyes who were looking deeply in the eyes of her protector ...shook him with fear ...a mere fear of love ...a mere fear of losing someone dear...Yes a fear of thunder of LOVE and INNOCENCE  from which he had been running from all these years ...a fear of shattering  vulnerable Arnav who always remained stronger in between armored shell of Arnav Singh Raizada...Yes "Arnav Singh Raizada jisse  kissi larki se fark nahin padta..."...but Khushi had broken that code without knowing the language of it.

She invaded his barricaded territory and made him compelled to mark his by mere TOUCH ...a touch of protection...which he never asked or felt asking permission ...that was his code of RIGHT without thinking twice and she never refused either.That pulled both of them up to the point where both crossed their barriers and the thunder of heartbeats made everything at silent for them as always...only a feel of gust of wind which always narrowed down that intoxicated whirlpool around them ..and they ended up burning their hearts and minds within that blazing fire of passion.He burned himself in ashes and her in this fire by halting words,"Koi matlab nahin..." which changed later "Fark padta hai ..." when thunder of fear of losing her shook the walls of ASR's shell and her protector wanted to her Rajkumar and dream lover"I love you Dammit ..." YES!!!you mean everything to me...

He felt the sound of thunder and knew the meaning of it way before  her but that sound was breaking her ribcage all this time to find the true source of it ...Her Dhak Dhak jolted by thunder to make her realize that the reason of it  was not other than ..her Laad Governor...Her Rakhshua...her Magarmach, ...her Shaitan,...her angry Rajkumar...her Arnavji..."Arnavji!!! Hum bhi apse I love You Dammit!!!"

She clung onto him the very first night ... and after that took all of his heat as her punishment for making him fall for her with oozing red and incinerated  passion which he couldn't get out of his mind ever and framed it for forever which he  gifted it later to show her the moment of his defeat in front of her innocence. He always left a Mark on her during his thunder of rage but every time regretted it "but when I realize it ...I always regret it Khushi" ...he said it to La but showered on Khushi by his intense touch . All this time she was cherishing and protecting his marks on her and showered him with her innocence...with her peck...writing his name on her hand with Hena...which made him wanted to touch her and kiss her badly .He marked her in jealousy and she marked him again with her innocence..."Jo main mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho..." [I feel exactly the same what you do...]

Love marks seeped in deeper ...rooting the grip of Love and care...but doubts of fear clapped another thunder around him demeaning the sound of love .Even hate brought him on his knees and he marked her his with RED sindoor the way she did dressing herself in RED every time ... caged him for forever with her innocence. He did out of Hate or Love ...he even couldn't differentiate "iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahin"[no meaning of right and wrong in this love]...till he reached to the point where her innocent love won him for forever and he never wanted to let her go off of his eyes neither the night when both got marked by RED...her blood in guest house and later by Sindoor in the temple ...till he reached to the edge of this deep love where he  finally  asked her not to leave him ever...' mujhe khabi chod keh nahin jaogi..." before marking their souls in this union of innocence and Love.

The TOUCH of her and the passionate URGE of him brought khushi to a realization and she asked him the most vulnerable QUESTION in her inebriated form"aisa kyuon hota hai..." [Why does thi s happen?" ..why your proximity yelped as a thunder in my heart that I can't even breath...and that again brought him down to his knees with overwhelmed tears acknowledging her love and innocence for him'Because their heartbeats are indeed one..." She never recalled that but he summoned those beats to revive her...by thundering every particle of this nature to bring her back in his arms alive and happy and from that moment the journey of thunder  took a new way to intensify every element ...to make every norm bestowed upon  them  ...to burn every hate in ashes around it,... but within its shell  he made sure his Khushi always remained under soft petals of ROSES...to make sure His Khushi stayed safe in his cocoon  for forever...where once he lost some one very precious...Yes Thunder "GET OUT "  changed into  "Mat Jao" [ Don't go...]

Indeed a New Beginning of  a thunder  started  where 
                                          sound of  innocent  & pure LOVE always followed his command!!!

*********************************************************************

I never  started this show from the beginning,My journey starts from their hospital hug and here I am.I never watched any Indian soap fully before or still I have  not develop any interest to watch any other show or in other words ,nothing has offered me to stick around.My parents always watch these home politics and enjoy but I think they have failed to transfer the same DNA in me .😊I am one of those who are allergic to LOVE, pure ASR in me πŸ˜† .

This is what IPK taught me...instilled in me ...The feeling of LOVE.❀️..which I never felt before...made my belief strong that there is such thing called LOVE...not only in between a man and a woman but also LOVE in between all sorts relationships  , either as a brother-sister  or as an daughter-father, from mother to adopted girls to Nani to her grandkids...from Mami to her SIL's kids as her own or from  Buaji to her adopted niece...from Happyji to a strange ,paagal girl  or love towards employees from their Master...😊

Faith and beliefs have shaped for me in a total different angle and direction...IPK, indeed has this power...⭐️

I salute πŸ‘to entire cast , directors , producers, writers and above all to Barun and Sanaya  ...for giving us such of these nostalgic moments which will remain with us for forever...This show has a special place in our hearts  and will stay as it is for a very long long time.

Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone!!!πŸ₯³

Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone!!!

Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone!!!

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
My creations to the main celebrating thread...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
1st Rabba Ve

A darkness is about to be removed with luminous lights in Arnav's life.  Khushi in red among  blinding lights halts him with the most beautiful colors of life... blooming desirous instincts in him.The instincts which he couldn't avoid in those moments.Those instincts which stir ASR to make Arnav fall for her bringing all the guards down.His heart was being captivated by her innocent beauty.Rabba Ve mingles with the tune of their hearts and that tune turns him on. Khushi turns around slowly...with her flaring tresses in the breeze ...igniting a flickering light of desire in him ...without saying a word...Leaving Arnav mesmerized and completely floored by her .

His eyes were being stubborn inhaling her beauty, refusing to release her from his gazes till her pallu drops. Her eyes met with his scorching ones and she gets hypnotized by that look. She intimately fixes the pallu which makes him look away but  for a second, as his eyes slowly gaze back at her like his thirsty and dry land of heart got first drop of rain...Then, an invisible pull of vortex makes him to walk towards her, completely oblivious to the world around him so he can have a closer look at her . Jeff and Aakash do try to convince him with her looks for calendar, though not needing much convincing,

And he approved her looks for photoshoot ."teek hai, go on" ...but His eyes never leave her ...his tone was not an angry at all.Yes! Khushi  in red has shook something up in ASR and slowly he walks out, but not without shooting his one last look at her...Who was looking at him surprised ,seeing him agreed with her disobeyed decision .Yes ! She met with Arnav for the very first time too . Ocean found it's shore leaving storm behind.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Rain Hug

Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi ladki seh fadak nahin padta ...main sahi hoon...meaning he felt the very first time he did something wrong and this feeling of belonging to someone was threatening him with the sound of Thunder...Yet his life started around the noise of her Payal  which soothes all of his threatening sounds around him which couldn't let him relieve from or deject from it for a very very long time...Now he wants to see her all the time but had no clue why...

What a lovely episode wrapping beauteous layers of mixed feelings of Angels and Demons hidden in each character as humans but in some up to that extreme showing how darkness is prevailing and ruling over goodness but the ray of goodness still has not died and reflecting its presence with ray of HOPE that "I will be out and dazzle in a full swing" no matter how long will it take.Contrasting shadows of alluring, bewitching, enticing, dazzling,ravishing,stunning and simply beautiful stray of emotions

First secure hold and then next moment dejection after realizing of going against his set norms...Koi Matlab nahin...
Is this the same ASR  who told his sister,"It will never happen to me because I don't waste my time in these useless things (Love,infatuation, etc) [Main in Fazool batton Main Waqat Barbad Nahi Karta] is falling for this ordinary girl.Today this stern person's goodness was trying hard to come out of him unveiling his other side which is not DARK at all,which is not EVIL at all,which is not DEVILISH or SATANIC at all.Brilliant Brilliant exposure of vast range of emotions and expressions by Mr Sobti.πŸ‘πŸΌ Indeed he is her Rakshus and Rajkumar at the same time.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
 Diwali 

The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless .They both seem getting lost in each others every second of their lives.Both couldn't resist taking their eyes off from each other no matter what .Their hearts were yearning with this cindering longing and that scream was clear to both hearts and eyes.She sees him every where and finds him right inside of her tiny heart which was unable to handle the ocean of his love ..this acidity of Dhak Dhak was able to reach him every time.."Har Bar ...Hamesha" ...and he couldn't resist showing his vulnerability either ... His oozing passion  was  felt to her core during removing dust from her eyes , during fairy lights and while dressing her with anklet. He couldn't blink either while inhaling her beauty yet his proactive side towards her got stronger.She jolted him up just by mere word of "Marriage " and he fell taking her in his cocoon spreading all the colors of rangoli  around them.

Among all of those colors, she appeared in red ,among Diyas...smiling ...by raising his heartbeat and his feet followed the rhythm of intoxicated color  which was not only enveloping her along with him but also making him forget all of his pain, ego and his past.She closed her eyes in her consent  , ready to seal an inebriated deal under his touch which was playing havoc at that moment .Lips come closer with longing and neeed but these aspiring  desires got  halted by his fear of love.He announced his wedding wish with La by shattering her and his own heart .He called all this a  bluff  byaccusing her of as a gold digger."means nothing to me..."

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Teri Meri 1

Arnav and Khushi, a name of courtship among deals in between them. Both accept each others' challenge to defeat in sangeet but the purpose was the same ,just to win each other. A song which depicts their inner turmoil so well brings them closer than ever...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns  to leave but Arnav holds her hand with determination "teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms making her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows the rhythm which brings a smile on his face...which stirs her heart seeing his desirous eyes and she moves away.

While Arnav's determination doesn't stop to expresses his state of mind openly ...pouring his yearnings at her by caressing her with his soft touch , holding her in his safe cocoon, and awakening her trust in him again .His yearnings and longings since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing his feelings at all .

He guides her hand to glide it on his face as this is hard for her too to resist...she melts in for a moment when he picks her up in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage by claiming her his ...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ,but Khushi has been incinerated once on Diwali, shows her hesitancy. "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav tries to stop her from leaving by reminding her all of the longing moments which are always special for them.She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his remorseful yet passionate eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between them away from the world.He tells her later, "Main Shart khabi nahin harta" and here he won her heart once again. Indeed both have won and lost their hearts in this courtship of Deals as always.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
 Teri Meri 2

He tells her the reason of this marriage with the fear of distance in between her...fear of losing her after her suicide attempt .That fear changes into reality and he gets kidnapped. She finds him and both shared the most intimate  and raw cravings for each other. He hands over himself to the kidnappers again for the sake of her safety. Distance brings their hearts again in a rhythmic harmony once again .The cravings become need to be with each other and that brings them in the same frame where they can feel, hear and talk to each other. Both share their pure and deep beliefs which they hold  within their hearts for a very very long time..Teri meri takes a nee angle here and A deep ,pure Passion starts flowing with wings of love and care . The passion which started the  day when this angel fell in his arms and a heated desire surged through them which they both fought with intensity within their hearts and minds for months . But ,after dancing at the tunes of their  fate, these two souls have finally found each other .The Love and passion which has been bubbling within  their core, all this time has seeped in their visage in such a way that their unconscious minds and souls have connected with each other from miles away. 

Khushi , an angel approaches in white and blue...a pure and honest soul to release her knight in white shedding all the doubts aside and releases him from all of the worries by her touch and he couldn't believe it after realizing that she is his, and only his since she  has confessed submitted herself in his arms , in his life..."It matters because of you..."  . They both are willing to submit their souls putting all inhibitions ,misunderstandings , fears, confusions and barriers aside.

shikha208 thumbnail
First Meeting 

shikha208 thumbnail
Khushi sensously dancing for her ASR
Edited by shikha208 - 8 years ago