HAMSAFAR FF chap 8 pt 1 pg 11

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi! πŸ˜ƒThis is my first time posting in this forum. I really love this one, and KMH as well.😳 So I thought why not try for an FF. So now it's your call. Read it and tell me your thoughts.😊

There are two kinds of people that can hurt you; enemies and friends. But there is only one that could destroy you; your beloved.

Not every love is spoken, not every love is understood, and not every love is reciprocated. Yet every love is delicate and beautiful.

It is a story of such a love, a story of such a companion.

HAMSAFAR

chap 1 pg 2

Chap 2 pg 3

Chap 3 pg 4

Chap 4 pg 4

Chap 5 pg 5

Chap 6 pg 6

Chap 7 pg 8

Chap 7 pt 2 pg 10

Chap 8 pt 1 pg 11

She was just staring in to the mirror, unable to see the reflection she made there as her eyes were blurred with tears. Yet they did not fell off her eyes, and ruined her makeup, instead they simply made her eyes glossy and beautiful. Her eyes were wide, soft and dark, there was only one thing that could match their beauty; it was Arohi herself.

She sat so still, along, in front of her mirror dressed in a red traditional dress that sparkled in the lights of her room, and simple jewelry that highlighted her profile. The door reflected behind her, in the mirror, opened and closed; not before some high pitched giggle managed to enter the silent air.

Arjun simply shook his head, and reached her in a few long strides. She did not notice him approach, but jumped as her eyes caught the perfect image they made in the mirror; together. His look, that had been cheerful a moment ago turned equally miserable as he studied her.

I thought so,' he said nodding and without an invitation turned her to face him, kneeling at her feet. He gripped her shoulders and shook her as to capture her attention. What's wrong with you?'

She looked at him, as if woken from a trance and asked, What do you mean?'

You said yes? Why did you say that?'Arjun replied impatiently. We both know you don't want this!'

I want this!' Arohi said firmly. I mean it!'

She stood up shaking away his arms and walked to the window, Arjun looked after her annoyed.

You don't love me,' he said simply. You love him,'

Arohi closed her eyes as his words hit her. A lone tear escaped her eye. She wiped it away in a swift motion and turned around with a blank face.

I don't love anyone. Don't you remember I said so earlier, I'll get married to the man my father will decide. He chose you. That's it.'

And what will happen to me,' Arjun said after a pause. Who gave you the right to play with my life?'

I won't play with your life,' she said softly. Your life will be exactly the same with me as it would have been with any other girl.' There was a pause in which she gulped a knot in her throat. I'll give you every right...'

Fine' Arjusn said shortly as he pulled her to him once again. Arohi simply turned her eyes away from the mirror that was reflecting her in his embrace. He linked his fingers with hers and raised their joined hands. Then let her hand fall, his fingers running up her arm caressing her skin. She shivered as he whispered.

You mean the right to do this?'

He nuzzled her neck and kissed beneath her earlobe slowly. She remained frozen without replying, her eyes closed. He cupped her face and said a little louder.

Look at me,'

When she opened her eyes there was nothing she could see other than his eyes. They were so close that their noses almost touched. How about the right to do this?' he said as his lips touched hers.

With a long breath she pushed him, the hardest she could and the furthest away from her. Surprisingly he let her go and was watching her with a victorious smirk.

Who do you think you're kidding?' he said haughtily. I've known you for fifteen years, so obviously not me,'

Finally Arohi let the sob that was burning her throat for last two weeks overcome her. She fell to her knees as her wall came down, shaking with uncontrollable tears. Arjun knelt in front of her pulling her in to his embrace, rubbing her back soothingly as she cried against his chest.

Shh,' he said. Hey, stop it now,'

Why did you leave me?' she chocked as she continued to sob. Everything goes wrong in your absence, don't leave me ever again!'

I won't,' said Arjun solemnly. Now let's go downstairs and tell everyone we don't want to go through this engagement,'

Arohi looked up at him, with tear filled eyes.

I can't'

What?'

Papa, wants me to...'

Oh come on Arohi, are you going to do everything he says?'

Yes,' she said seriously. You don't understand. This life - it belongs to him. If it wasn't for him I won't be' she looked around. Any of this, I owe him my life,'

You don't owe him anything.'

I do!'

What you owe him is your happiness,' said Arjun. And you won't be happy with me,' he added. We can't do this.'

What can we do?'

We'll make them see it. Slowly,' He looked at her determinedly. Do you trust me?'

More than anyone,'

Fine, then give me some time. We'll end this once and for all,'

Arohi smiled a little. Arjun looked thoughtful.

Now have you told Rahul anything? Or is he blissfully oblivious of your stupidity?'

Arohi shook her head slowly and Arjun sighed.

Thank god!' He said pulling his mobile out and dialing a number. Here,' he said. Talk to him,'

She took the mobile with shaking fingers and stood up, muttering a soft hi'. Arjun watched her talk, smiling softly at something the caller said and slowly his eyes welled up. Blinking furiously he turned to leave. He had made up his mind, now he won't let his heart mess it up. Arohi will get her love, even if it meant the end of his own.

Arjun,' he stopped at her call and turned around. Thanks,' she mouthed.

He smiled softly taking his mobile back.

Unknown to them the destiny had different planes that won't make their lives so simple in the end.

Tell me what you feel about this one. I'm dying to know.πŸ˜ƒ 

Before I go there are some other important notes too. Firstly apart from Arjun and Arohi many characters from the show will not appear in this FF. I hope anyone will not be offended by that. There are many new characters involved too. I'm really nervous about your thoughts, so please tell me if I should continue or not.

Thanks.😊

Edited by Sakura24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woah..lovely start dear.
Continue soon
Welcome to our forum :)
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Welcome to forum :)
Nice start...
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
eekkksss!! this is intense!!!

Arjun loves her & she's in love with Rahul 😭

My Arjun πŸ₯Ί

I so want to read this one...please cont soon dear :((

& Welcome to our Forum πŸ€—
Sakura24 thumbnail
Thanks everyone, I was so nervous  before😳 thank you so much 4 welcoming me so warmly...!
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey welcome to this forum...

Awsm start btw... a intense one... 

whoever dis Rahul is just wanna kick his butt really hard...

I cant tolerate aansu in my Arjun' s chocolaty eyez...

His eyes r made of n for love only...

update soon...
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
new concept 
nice start 
please continue
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved every bit of it πŸ˜³
Want to know what will happen next😊 
 pleas update soon and pm me πŸ˜‰
Sakura24 thumbnail

HI, thanks for all the encouragement! Here is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter one.

It takes time for you to realize you're in love, although it takes a millisecond to fall hard.

Before starting the video chat Tara Singhania thought for the hundredth time. This was not a first considering Arjun and his colorful history of stupidities, but this was the first time Tara actually feared for him. Her eyes wondered to the receiver's name box which read the name Akhil Ahluwalia. It was a name that linked her with some past memories both sweet and bitter as well as a name of a best friend she hadn't met for quite a long time. Never had she thought of calling him out of blue after she had finally managed to shift her entire life in to a foreign country, yet one could trust Arjun in to putting them in such compromising situations. The mention of Arjun brought Tara back on track as she finally hit the call' button. After a few rings Akhil finally accepted the call.

Tara is that really you?' he said after a long pause of surprise.

So he didn't come?' She said slowly, without enquiring him whether he received the message or not.  Where could this stupid boy be?' she exclaimed then, to no one particular.

"Who are you talking about?' Akhil asked frowning nervously.

Arjun! He is in India...and he was supposed to meet you!'

Seriously?'

Yes, he's working on a recording...auditioning I think for a new project'

So, why are you worried then?'

He went on his own...I agreed to let him go on the one condition of meeting you as soon as he gets there! And now he is missing! '

I don't think you should worry about him this much' said Akhil after a moment. He can take care of himself after all'

I don't want him to take care if anything at all' said Tara rather gloomily. You know how much I tried to stop him from ever going back'

If you try to stop him too much he'll start suspecting...let him handle this one last visit and I'm sure he won't find anything...'

How can you be so sure?' Tara said uncertainly. After what happened last June... There's someone who wants to hurt him!'

I'll make sure he returns to you safely...I promise'

There was a beep as her account received a message. Tara disconnected the call after a few parting words and turned towards the message. It was a longer email than she had expected and took a while to open.

This was not the way it was supposed to happen. Usually Arjun would listen to her. And even if he hadn't he would at least make sure to let her know he is alright. At the moment the tension was eating away her head. There was no way she could consider on her pending work without knowing where Arjun had disappeared in to. Maybe this was him, trying to sooth her anger before calling her and being subjected to verbal abuses.

The email only had a few words but a fair share of attachments.

The sins of the father are always avenged upon the children. I hope you check his fan mail often '

One by one the attachments opened. They were nothing but photographs...old photographs and Tara gasped. From each and every captured moment her younger self smiled. They were photographs that belonged to her collage days. Who in the world had these? And then... Then suddenly a question hit her. What if there had been more? What if Arjun had received some? What if he found out?

Tara could never really recall how she made her way towards Arjun's room. Her fingers clutched around the spare key as she stood in front of it.  Her heart was betting wildly. What would she do now? Had this been the real reason of his visit?  The door was locked. A large sign pasted over its smooth surface. PREPARE TO RUN' Arjun put that up when he was fourteen. Tara slowly unlocked the door.

The room was semi-darkened. Its royal blue walls disfigured with spray writings reading things like, ROCKSTAR! HERO!  Oh what a beautiful room it had once been! Now it looked a cross between a garage and a musical shop. Forgetting her true purpose for a tiny moment Tara picked up some of the scattered clothes and looked in vain for the other companion of the shoe that tried to knock her over. Nothing can be done about this fellow, she thought frowning at the large poster that was facing her. A handsome youth in his early twenties glared at her as if knowing she was criticizing him. A soft light reflected from the drum set near the window made his face more visible and the box letters reading the caption' I WANT THE WORLD!'

Sure, if Arjun wanted the world he could have it. But there were some luxuries even Tara couldn't afford and truth was one of them. There were secrets in her past that she never wanted to recall yet along reveal and today Arjun was on the edge of uncovering one. She couldn't wait until she laid her hands on Arjun's emails, not until she was sure he knew nothing.  She smacked her forehead, the account of cause is password protected.

After trying a few different combinations Tara thought actually there was no way Arjun would get such an email, since only a few fan mails were forwarded to his personal address and Tara was sure he never read all of them. But she couldn't just let this go. She had already tried all their birthdays, special days etc, so she turned in to names. Soon she would have to give up. Tara sighed. Something was making a rather musical sound. She looked around. They were the tiny bells hanging lower from the ceiling and the wind rang them. To a closer eye, each bell contained a letter. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER'

Of cause! How could she forget!

Taking a deep breath she finally typed the word. Arohi'

Once upon a time...

The terrace had heavy winds. It had put their ongoing ball game into a halt. Yet Rahul was watching down quite interestedly. What had captured his attention than the continuous complaints of his friends about the wind was a boy, one that looked completely out of place. He must be of Rahul's own age around eight or something. Yet his aura was altogether different from the ones who lived in the orphanage. His hair bouncy, his clothes expensive and his shoes gleaming to complete the stranger look he was wearing a look of frustration as he kicked a pebble nearby. Surely the fellow wasn't having a time of his life here. At the thought Rahul rolled his eyes.

He couldn't see who had brought the boy here. Maybe his parents were giving a huge donation or something. He didn't hear her the first time, he was too curious about the boy. But then he heard her.

Rahul?'

Radha stood at the foot of the stairs. She wasn't the tallest girl in the orphanage and he couldn't see anything other than the top of her head. Yet Rahul knew it was her. Today was her birthday. She was turning eight. Most of the kids in the orphanage were found as babies. No one knew their true birth dates yet the day they had found them would be celebrated as their birthday.

Rahul bounced off the wall he was sitting on and went to her.

Yes?'

Radha didn't say anything for a moment. She didn't have to; they were best friends after all. Rahul could see her eyes slowly welling up with tears and before he said anything she spoke up again.

I'm leaving'

He had noticed she had her best clothes on, her hair done neatly in to two pigtails. She had a package in her hand.

This is for you' she said slowly handing him the thing. He asked me to give them to all my friends'

Who?'

My...papa' said Radha in a doubtful tone.

Seriously? I mean who would even believe that?'

Well...' Radha thought for a retort for a moment and then gazed at the open air fondly.

I'll miss this place' she muttered.

You'd come to see us again won't you?" Rahul said uncertainly.

Sure' said Radha tilting her head.

Radha!' someone called and in a moment she was at the foot of the stairs.

She looks excited doesn't she?' said one of the boys. They were watching her leave. Rahul joined them. He couldn't decline that she had a spring in her step and a broad smile in her face as she walked on hanging in the arm of a tall man who he couldn't properly see.

The boy he had seen before was now joined by a woman, of breathtaking beauty.

Hey is that Tara Sein?' someone said.

You mean the Tara Sein?' another asked. The actress?'

I didn't know she had a son'

She is Tara Singhania now'

Rahul didn't care; he watched the group below without engaging in conversation.

She's your aunt' the man was saying. Radha watched him for a moment.

You mean your sister my aunt or just my aunt my aunt?'

The woman laughed, it was an irritating sort of ringing laughter. One that doesn't start from heart thought Rahul.

He meant his friend your aunt' she said bending down to kiss Radha's both cheeks. By now the boy looked completely disgusted.

Do I have to do that too?' he asked in a reproachful tone. Radha frowned at him.

No offence but no thanks, pumpkin head!' She said glaring at the boy. One could trust Radha with instant name calling.

None taken, peanut!'

They went on a race of name calling before Tara said in a raised voice, Arjun!'

What? She is so tiny'

Tara simply frowned at him. The boy sighed.

Alright fine' He stretched out his hand. I'm Arjun, nice to meet you' then he added in an undertone. Peanut!'

Radha didn't say anything for a moment. She seemed to be assessing the situation.

Radha' she said finally shaking his hand.

Um hum' said the man clapping her shoulders. It's Arohi... Arohi Ahluwalia'

The man who gave the word bored' its definition clearly knew nothing about the feeling. Bored was how Arjun was feeling at the moment. Actually he was bored to death. After sending the fiftieth applicant out he leaned sideways glaring at Rishi who had put him in this mess.

Whoever established this clearly wasn't hoping a musical institute but a mental asylum'

It was your dad' said Rishi shortly. And I told you not to come for the auditions' He waved a lazy hand at the crowd gripping each other's throats out of the glass doors. They aren't here to audition...' he rolled his eyes. More like to see you!'

Yeah and I'm the tenth avatar of Vishnu, that you're currently exhibiting' Arjun shook his head.  If the next person...starts about how much they like me...They want my autograph etc, I might murder someone!'

Why don't you say it a little louder, outside?' Rishi suggested. Next!' Rishi added in a loud voice before Arjun could reply to that.

In came a girl who shrieked OMG!' in the top of her voice waving her hands like a maniac.

Great' Arjun said.  Keep that up and I might go completely def'

Rishi rolled her eyes at the startled girl. He's having a mood swing, do continue dear'

The girl opened her mouth. Not the shouting, the song...you might want to sing I mean?'

Short-term memory loss,' muttered Arjun.  He had no interest left in the audition anymore. So throughout the next few sessions he started to stare outside, watching other people. Then someone caught his attention. It was a girl, the only girl who seemed to be held in here against her will.

Her long dark hair bounced off her shoulder, hiding her face as she struggled with a group of friends who obstructed her way out.

I have loads of work to do!' she complained wearily. You guys go on; I've seen enough of celebrities for a life time. I just came tp wish him good luck!'

Finally she managed to free herself exactly the same moment Arjun managed to recognize her.

Rahul, hey wait up!' she rushed past the group calling out for someone as Arjun pushed open the door.

She was following a tall youth who was ahead of her in the passage. Finally she managed to catch his arm and make him stop.

You can't leave without giving yourself a chance,' she was saying.

Rahul shook his head.

It's no use,' he said flatly. You should have told me before applying for me. I'm not interested in this sort of things. They don't value talent, but other things mostly.' He shook his head. I'm certain the winner either will be a very rich boy or a girl in a mini skirt,'

Arjun is there, he's different!' Arohi argued.

Do you know him?' Rahul asked with raised eyebrows.

Um... No, but -

Then you don't know what you are talking about clearly...' he turned to leave once more.

Rahul! Listen to me!'

That precise moment Arjun chose to call after her, ruining the conversation between the duo, and ignoring the stares he was getting from the crowd, Arohi?' he said doubtfully and the girl stopped on her tracks. Slowly she turned around, a stunned expression on the face he was far too familiar with. After a fragment of a second she shook her head and turned around to continue her previous trial and Arjun frowned.

Arohi Ahluwalia, you know that I saw you,' he called out once again to the pin drop silence that followed.

What did you call her?' said one girl from the group.

Arohi, that's her name isn't it?' said Arjun clearly confused.

The two girls looked at each other breathlessly.

Radha knows Arjun Singhania!' one of them said.

And he calls her Arohi?' said the other.

OMG!' they said together.

Arjun rolled his eyes at them and looked at Arohi once more. Yet she was too occupied with Rahul who was glaring at her now.

Arohi?' said Rahul slowly.

Listen I can explain..' started Arohi.

I'm sure,' said Rahul coldly before turning on his heel and storming away.

Before Arjun could mess up the situation further Arohi also went after him, leaving a bewildered Arjun behind. He shook his head after a moment and went inside, banging his fist on the table.

I'm done,' he said.

What do you mean?' Rishi asked confusedly.

The audition is over,'

Without any further explanation he left in a hurry.

It was the gloomiest birthday ever! Arohi was seething in anger. She had planned to tell Rahul everything that night. She had it all planned out. But no, the one she called her best friend chose that very day to turn up and spoil everything! Why? Why would he audition, when the media company belonged to his father? Why would he return to India after all these years? That too uninformed? And above all he was staying at her house! Now she had to bite her nails in nerves as to when he would be stupid enough to mention meeting her at the institute to her Papa, who is under the impression that she is studying B. Com. There was only few more days left in her life, she was certain of that.

And Arjun, she could just murder him!

At the very moment her mobile beeped. She glanced at it. There were several unread messages. The latest one looked threatening.

Ignore one more, and I'll make sure Akhil uncle hears everything!'

I see!' said Arohi frowning. Well Arjun Singhania, you messed it up this time, too bad,'

She stood up clutching her hands in to fists and matched to her door, throwing it open; something as hard as the wall collided with her, and above her she heard Arjun chuckle.

So the angry bull is out,' he said grabbing her shoulders and steering her back in to the room, closing the door behind them.

I'm going to murder you!' Arohi said furiously.

Arjun looked at her innocently and sat on her window sill, folding his arms.

What have I done?'

You ruined everything!' Arohi stated pacing the length of her room to calm herself.

But it's your fault!' said Arjun. Arohi stopped in her tracks and raised her eyebrows, demanding an explanation. Arjun jumped back to his feet. Well you see. You planned such a big conspiracy and forgot to inform your partner in crime. Who would have backed you up once the police started the chase?'

This is not funny Arjun!'

So you're taking music?' Arjun said suddenly changing the topic. And Akhil uncle doesn't know, may I ask why?'

First promise me you won't breathe a word to anyone!'

Arjun looked hurt, yet there was a glint of mischief in his golden eyes.

When have I ever betrayed you? You are my soul mate after all...' he said clutching his heart. Oh, your words have wounded me!'

Drame queen!' mutered Arohi. Fine jokes aside, Bhai doesn't want me to take music and you know...'

How scary he can become,' Arjun completed her sentence. Yep,' he nodded. But that's not all I guess? There's one more tall reason right?'

You mean Rahul?' Arohi bit her lip.

Oh god!' said Arjun circling her like a hawk. Peanut you're blushing! I never knew you could blush!'

Shut up!'

SO this is that Rahul?' said Arjun. The childhood sweetheart?'

Arohi nodded slowly. And he doesn't know you changed your name?' Arjun looked thoughtful.

You don't know,' said Arohi. He's different now. You can't even imagine how much he hates the rich,'

I saw a trailer I guess,' muttered Arjun. So that's why you hid the fact that you're the Akhil Ahluwalia's daughter? Heir to millions?'

I was scared' said Arohi slowly. What if he refuses to talk to me? I really want to...'

There, there,' Arjun cut in. It'll be better if I don't hear what you want to do with him.' He made a face. My imagination is nasty,'

Arohi shook her hands desperately.  "Now everything is ruined! How am I ever going to make it up?'

Hey,' said Arjun sounding annoyed. You're standing in front of Arjun Singhania, the guy who made thousands find their star-crossed love! I'll make sure you make it up!'

Arohi rolled her eyes. Yeah right!'

Tell him the truth,' said Arjun seriously.

Truth? I guess he already knows that!'

But there's a difference when you say it yourself. And there are some truths only you can reveal, like how exactly you feel about him? What made you so scared to losing him? That kind of truths,'

Their eyes met and there was a pause. The golden brown eyes of Arjun started deep in to her dark ones.

I love you,' he said softly. Tell him that!' And the trance was broken.

We'll meet again!

Tell me your view., like, and comment please! 

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
N here I think arohi only live Arjun n Arjun !
Aweee ease don't make this Rahul ruin arjohi relationship !
Hope their family hurry n get them marry asap
This Rahul is not giving good vibes!
Omg childhood sweetheart is most dangerous thing !!!
Update asap
Can't wait more next