KaYa OS : A Day With Miss Kashyap

federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

A/N : Hello everyone! It's Anuradha here. My first post in this forum.

KaYa are a writer's delight and I've tried my hand at today's epi and precap.

Typed it in a hurry, so isn't proof-read.

Reviews are always appreciated!

A Day With Miss Kashyap

They don't call him 'the' Kabir Sharma for nothing. In his years of experience as a reporter, Kabir had learnt one thing - when in dire circumstances, rely on your self-belief.

"Kya? Kya dekh rahe ho? Pehle kabhi ladki nhi dekhi kya?" came her shrill yet amusingly confident voice!

A frustrated Kabir shook his head. This girl was gonna land them in trouble. Why couldn't she just shut up for a little while and act matured? She was with him right? He was the senior...So did that mean she didn't trust him to get them out of that situation?

"Aur aap..." came her accusing tone. He realized that she was addressing him, "Aap toh jaise haar maan gaye...You have given up...Completely! Sir, I took u for a rude and cold-hearted genius. True. But I never took u for a coward", she finished half exasperated, half irritable.

"That's it", he thought, "What does this girl think? I am here because I knew this interview was dangerous from the start. And she behaves like it's my fault that we've landed in a tight spot."

"Miss Kashyap..", he started only to be interrupted by her rant again.

"Tum log", she spat, this time at the gaurd, "Tum logon ko kya lagta hain? Ki mein darr gayi? Ananya Kashyap kisi se nhi darti...Kya kar logey tum? Maroge mujhe?..."

"Miss Kashyap..." he tried intervening, but in vain.

"Maaro...maar do na...Wahi toh kar sakte ho...Aur kuch aati bhi hain tumhe? Bas hum jaise sacche logo ko maar sakte ho..."

The guard, who till now remained nonchalant to her tantrums, now began to show signs of impatience.

But Ananya was on a roll. She had had enough. This interview was her ticket to proving herself to Kabir Sharma. Instead she was stuck in this hell-hole with him.

"Baat karao meri unse...bulao unhe..." she screamed at the guard, "Kahan hain tumhare Madhonath?"

The moment she uttered the bhagi's name from her mouth, Kabir knew the mess she had created. The guard fumed at his boss's casual mention and aimed the gun at Ananya.

"O madam, tameez se naam lo saab ka...Kahi goli na chalaa dun..."

Kabir rolled his eyes. The situation was fast going out of his hands. He caught Ananya by the wrist and shoved her behind him.

"Aram se bhai", he told the guard, "Ladki hain...darr gayi hain...Jane bhi do..."

But to his dismay, Madhonath's right-hand man Lakshman arrived just then and pushed kabir aside.

"Kya ho raha hain yahan?" he said venomously.

"Madhonath se baat karni hain mujhe", Ananya spoke up.

"Abbey chhokdi" said Lakshman and raised his hand to smack Ananya across the face. A startled Ananya went rigid in shock and stood numb in the anticipation of the slap. But, a pair of strong hands caught hold of Lakshman's arm right in the nick of time.

"Haath uthane ka himmat bhi na karna...tum jo chahte wahi kar rahe hain hum...Soch lo...hume marna chahte ho, ya apne boss pe bani film ko ban karna chahte ho", he said with the air of a man who knew what he was doing.

Lakshman and Kabir had an eye-2-eye contest and ultimately lakshman backed off huffing.

A scared Ananya stood rooted on spot as she saw the exchange between the two men. She saw Lakshman and the guard walk away while leaving her and Kabir alone.

"Ho gayi aapki heropanti, Miss kashyap?" Kabir rounded her as soon as the men had left, "Aap do minute shanti se nhi baith sakti? Har baat mein bolna zaruri hain?" he chided her.

Ananya didn't reply but kept looking at him, her face betraying her inner turmoil.

"Ab aise statue ki tarah khadi kyun hain? Ja ke baith jaiye...we are in for a long day ahead ", said Kabir and took a chair next to her.

Ananya merely stood where she was, her mind reeling, her heart thumping in her chest. This was real, they had been 'kidnapped' and she was in a unknown spot with Kabir, all alone and away from all her friends. The thought was unnerving!

And even as all this thoughts plagued her mind, one of the guards entered their cabin with water and food.

He caught Ananya's eyes and winked.

The action evoked a sudden burst of wrath from within Ananya and she screamed out aloud and lashed out at the guard, "Saale...samajhta kya hain apne aap ko? Mujhe ankh marta h...aaahhh...", she couldn't complete the sentence. In her rage, she had lashed out at the guard and failed to notice the sacks kept on the floor right near to where she was standing. She tripped on one and went tumbling forward, only to be caught by a strong pair of hands. The hold was rough at first and then, became gentle and held her steady.

A rattled Ananya came face to face with her Kabir 'sir' as the latter held her by her waist and prevented her from falling. Her body was pressed against his, their faces inches apart...And suddenly she couldn't breathe...It was as if all the air in the room had been sucked out and her respiration hitched!

Ananya looked into the deep pool of Kabir's eyes. She could see the sense of exasperation in them...But deep down, she could also see a hint of concern...

"I..." she stammered.

"Miss Kashyap", came his husky voice and it tingled her senses,"Ho gayi aapki? Ya fir aur bhi entertainment baaki hain?"

Ananya's voice was stuck in her throat. All she could think was their proximity and her eyes kept darting to his lips. She licked her dry lips in an effort to calm herself.

"I...Si-r.." she tried to speak again, but no rational words formed in her mind.

"Please be patient. You are with me...I can handle this...", he assured her, and she could see a hint of playfulness in his voice as he said this. He let go off her waist, and made sure she was steady before turning his attention to the guard.

"Hum bhagne ki koshish nhi karenge", he assured the guard with his cheeky smile and then turned towards Ananya and gave her a small wink.

Ananya's heart did a somersault.

She smiled in what felt like ages. Of course she had nothing to worry about. She was with 'the' Kabir Sharma. They would get out unscathed! She knew it! She trusted him blindly, despite all his rudeness and passive attitude.

"Thank u sir", she said softly, barely audible to his ears.

But Kabir caught it. His lips twitched a little in what seemed like a smile before his old demeanor was back and he said, "I didn't get u Miss Kashyap...could u go again for me?"

Ananya rolled her eyes inwardly. He enjoyed this. She knew it! He enjoyed the effect he had on her.

Such a tease!

But, who was she to complain? She loved it with all honesty!

He was her hero! And she was his 'Miss Kashyap'.

Together, they were a force! One to be reckoned with!

-Love,

Anuradha😳

----------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay  me first πŸ˜‰
Welcome to the forum of "Reporters"

Loved your OS😳
I really like your style of writing πŸ˜Š Must say you are fantastic writer πŸ‘

Please write more on KaYa πŸ˜Š
BeautyFooL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely piece of writing!!
I felt as if i was watching entire episodes.. You retained essence of characters of Annaya and Kabir Sharma.. very nice OS..
Truly enjoyed it.. Hoping to see something like ths only in next episode :)

federized2210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zakter

Yay  me first πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the forum of "Reporters"

Loved your OS😳

Please write more on KaYa πŸ˜Š

Hello!
Glad to be in this forum! It's my second forum on IF!
And thank u so much!
Will surely wrire more on KaYa!😳
federized2210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CrissCross-

What a lovely piece of writing!!

I felt as if i was watching entire episodes.. You retained essence of characters of Annaya and Kabir Sharma.. very nice OS..
Truly enjoyed it.. Hoping to see something like ths only in next episode :)

Thank u so much! Means a lot😳
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This piece of story is amazing Anuradha. continue writing such lovely piece of work :)
and do write a sequel to it 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
shit moi late.
RES πŸ˜ˆ

here is my first post to welcome your first post 🀣
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your OS😳
srividhya68 thumbnail