Bakwas times|| Live Update|| 3rd June 2015

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Manju questioning Bansu why didnt she support her in front of Baldev..why did she let him say all that stuff

Bansu makes bahana

Deepu greets Cheechdi

Ratan asks Veera why didnt she sit with Baldev

Veera says something

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
After everyone is sitting Baldev says some stuff that are like indirect taunts at Veera (I wasnt paying attention😆)

MLA sab comes...Baldev greets him on stage

G's make up😲

Preeta's saas ask her grandchild where is her mom...the little girl doesnt know..Grandma also wonders where can she be, she has never gone anywhere without a word..the girl is hungry
...-Riya-... thumbnail
MLA says some words

Later Deepu tells Veera that her dadi says she speaks too much but this man speaks more than her😆

Deepu asks when her mom is gonna come

They are waiting for Geet on stage..G goes to call her...G goes to her and tells her that there is still 5 more mins left till she has to go on stage (she is ruining things for her own hubby?)
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

After everyone is sitting Baldev says some stuff that are like indirect taunts at Veera (I wasnt paying attention😆)

MLA sab comes...Baldev greets him on stage

G's make up😲

Preeta's saas ask her grandchild where is her mom...the little girl doesnt know..Grandma also wonders where can she be, she has never gone anywhere without a word..the girl is hungry

aisa kaise kar sakti hai tu riyu baldev pe aatention pay nahi karegi to kispe karegi gunju ke make up pe.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
G asks Geet whether she has perfume

G locks Geet's door 👏

Ranvi and some event guy are wondering where is Geet...the guy says that maybe she didnt hear the announcement..let me call her personally

G meets up with the guy and tells him that Geet is not here, maybe she went to meet her daughter..I locked the door myself
...-Riya-... thumbnail
G comes out and informs R that Geet is no where to be seen...she tells him she has a surprise...she knows how to sing..she has been learning singing from a tutor..she can help him

R looks surprised and lost😆

R: so this was ur surprise?

R is not sure of this plan..but I guess G convinces him

Geet decides to call R when no one is opening the door..but she finds that her phone is not where she left it

Deepu sees G on stage with R ready to sing and asks V where her mom is

Ballu tells the MLA that the lady on stage is his sister, she will sing even better than her husband Ranvi
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Ranvi starts singing jogiya...then finally G's besura gana starts

Everyone is stunned and confused at what's happening

The audience looks fed up😆

F is actually making a funny face during singing I guess

A little boy begs G to stop
...-Riya-... thumbnail
MLA asks Baldev what was he saying about his sister..everyone is pareshan coz of her singing now

Manju says some dialogue to Balwant about bahu beti

R comforts G..he assures her that for her first attempt it was good
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

G comes out and informs R that Geet is no where to be seen...she tells him she has a surprise...she knows how to sing..she has been learning singing from a tutor..she can help him

R looks surprised and lost😆

R: so this was ur surprise?

R is not sure of this plan..but I guess G convinces him

Geet decides to call R when no one is opening the door..but she finds that her phone is not where she left it

Deepu sees G on stage with R ready to sing and asks V where her mom is

Ballu tells the MLA that the lady on stage is his sister, she will sing even better than her husband Ranvi

i Hate mash gunju ko jo banana hai banao na ballu ka q majak bana rahe ho 😡 .
...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyaninbt.

aisa kaise kar sakti hai tu riyu baldev pe aatention pay nahi karegi to kispe karegi gunju ke make up pe.

Kuch naya bole..tab jaake attention du na..usse toh sirf apne biwi ko neecha dikhane ki pari hai😆