Frequent Posters

KM03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations Nisha!  Very emotional update 😭 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats on thread 26 Nisha.

Good morning east and evening west. Just got up from the bed. From the comments looks like emotional update. So will get ready to office and read.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Muskuraaye To, Muskuraane Ke
Karz Utarne Honge
Muskuraauun Kabhii To Lagataa
Hai Jaise Honthon Pe Karz
Rakhaa Hai

😭

kal kya pata kis ke liye aankhen
taras jayengi
For who knows whom these
eyes will wait for... tomorrow...
jaane kahan gum hua kahan kho
gaya
Who knows where I lost...

😭

i dont know the details of this song...but these lines have a lot to express!!!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

@nivi buddy you are in first page.

will you give a try for managing index. 

I am behind only so there won't be problem both ways

Sure, will do. 😊
Indie2121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Emotional update.
Love the way u think,Nisha.
Hopefully, since Ranjan has set his son free,his son will one day return to him...and will realize that in spite of everything, he still needs his dad as much as his dad needs him...
👏
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Letting go is painful and transformative...the reasons that prompt us to do things...the limitations it seems to be setting and the limitlessness the severing seems to provide is very  powerful...especially when one is burdened by pain and guilt that we thind constricts us when we are relieved we do experience a cathartic effect...we become lighter focused and energised...it is traumatic...I sensed it when the cosmic dancer was alluded to ...the maya he needs to break free from...maybe it will make people look at each other far more compassionately...II 's prayers...restlessness...the silence and withdrawal or running away my Manya and the father and son...it maybe a work of fiction but the significance of the human emotion and relationships that are so like our day to day life i am sure made you bawl Nisha...tears flow as i read and write this speaks tomes on your skill...on the bonds we forge with what we co create...every time students move out of school it is a traumatic moment for them and me...we continue to stay in touch but somewhere the fact that you say move on there is that freedom ...yet tinged in pain and fear of the unknown...so palpable the anguish of Ranjan and Tan the auditors and all associated with the company...i am sure every addict of SoSy would feel the pain of the characters and its creator

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tujse naraaz lines added lots n lots of emotions..

The way u mentioned AGM all over... was truly enough practical...

Now i hope RnB will always stay with Ranjan with his will... without any pressure...

It was painful to read it... 🥺

Morning!
nividances thumbnail
Vikas, I edited my first post and put the index there. Let me know if it's all right. 😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Letting go is painful and transformative...the reasons that prompt us to do things...the limitations it seems to be setting and the limitlessness the severing seems to provide is very  powerful...especially when one is burdened by pain and guilt that we thind constricts us when we are relieved we do experience a cathartic effect...we become lighter focused and energised...it is traumatic...I sensed it when the cosmic dancer was alluded to ...the maya he needs to break free from...maybe it will make people look at each other far more compassionately...II 's prayers...restlessness...the silence and withdrawal or running away my Manya and the father and son...it maybe a work of fiction but the significance of the human emotion and relationships that are so like our day to day life i am sure made you bawl Nisha...tears flow as i read and write this speaks tomes on your skill...on the bonds we forge with what we co create...every time students move out of school it is a traumatic moment for them and me...we continue to stay in touch but somewhere the fact that you say move on there is that freedom ...yet tinged in pain and fear of the unknown...so palpable the anguish of Ranjan and Tan the auditors and all associated with the company...i am sure every addict of SoSy would feel the pain of the characters and its creator

@bold: beautifully expressed! 👏
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nivi perfect buddy,
You added your colors also for it making it more eye catching.

thanks for voluntering and prooving we have a great backup as alway.

We will make sure Nisha never need to update any index or even look at it