Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

Calling Avinash VIP? They just jealous of his popularity and venting it out by such epithets. poor thinking, can only empathize sympathize with them.

Haha,I feel like laughing. If Avi was a VIP would his state be like this? He wouldn't have been dumbed at all.It would have been him hogging the limelight and overshadowing his co-star.And,he would have had solved all the problems at Agni Mansion. 
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Fatima if Avi was a VIP he would have made sure the script was more inclusive of his character in this show but what to do not to be so he always finished his 1-2 mins every episode and went on vacations 
But I bet all tines bashers would have liked Avi saty  on the sets doing nothing except watch retakes retakes again and again of other actors 
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

</div><font size="2">Good morning Rose Shlokians EBPeans !!</font>
<div>

<font size="2">I was thinking veryearly this AM when opening this AT 197,u all were still asleep or working (mestill sleepy🥱) that we should make a goal of finishing one AT in 2 days. At this rate, will hit AT 198 onJune 5th, AT 199 June 7th and AT 200 on June 9th yippee!! Yaay !!!</font>

<font size="2">Deal ?</font>

well say prem will try but this weekend im not home again going to my sis place because this month our fasting start ramadan
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa1122

Fatima if Avi was a VIP he would have made sure the script was more inclusive of his character in this show but what to do not to be so he always finished his 1-2 mins every episode and went on vacations 

But I bet all tines bashers would have liked Avi saty  on the sets doing nothing except watch retakes retakes again and again of other actors 

So true. These people just want to take out their frustration by bashing him since their favourite is still overshadowed by Avi's popularity.Itna kuch karne ke baad bhi uski popularity waisi ki waisi hi hai.Aur Avi itne mahino se 1 - 2 minutes kaam karne ke baad bhi uski popularity kam nahi hui.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

well say prem will try but this weekend im not home again going to my sis place because this month our fasting start ramadan

Rose,are you a Muslim?
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Haha, I feel like laughing. If Avi was a VIP would his state be like this? He wouldn't have been dumbed at all. It would have been him hogging the limelight and overshadowing his co-star. And, he would have had solved all the problems at Agni Mansion. 

you know what ... they are sarcastic when saying VIP and sarcasm is poor brain activity, totally opposite of appreciation. So there ... sad sad such people. And yes if he was indeed a VIP he would have solved all agni problems pronto.
goolab thumbnail
just read same story keep going astha shlom Shlok indrajeet kalindi same going on no different the loss memory same she not feel nothing
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goolab

oh I see. No worry. Family personal traditions always more most important, they come first. Sis lives in Toronto or UK, forgot
goolab thumbnail
precap indrajeet bring kalindi to meet astha they hug orcourse she will not feel nothing 1 week more this Saturday no show good if the dont have story they need to get the day
fatssrilanka thumbnail

you know what ... they are sarcastic when saying VIP and sarcasm is poor brain activity, totally opposite of appreciation. So there ... sad sad such people. And yes if he was indeed a VIP he would have solved all agni problems pronto.

Yes,you can make out the way they post such comments.