Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: goolab

Good job everyone we are on 197 at 3 more we going to reach 200 before show go off air WELDONE

Good morning Rose Shlokians EBPeans !!

I was thinking very early this AM when opening this AT 197, u all were still asleep or working (me still sleepy🥱) that we should make a goal of finishing one AT in 2 days. At this rate, will hit AT 198 on June 5th, AT 199 June 7th and AT 200 on June 9th yippee!! Yaay !!!

Deal ?
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

There's a new post saying Astha agres to marry IS and how he emotionally blackmails her. There's one comment which made me so angry. This person says there'll be dragging since the main male has already shot the last part. VIP hai bhai. And, viewers will bash Arav and Shrenu for giving them Barkha and Indrajeet scenes.  But, instead they should all appreciate them for sticking to the show like professionalsand not leave midway. 

There's one question- is Avinash a VIP? Really? I never knew it. Did anyone know? And, shooting the last episode early means that the male lead is unprofessional and left the show midway?

Fatima I think it is their jesulosy speaking as if what the script calls for is done shooting by Avinash how can that be said as leaving the show it's just their way of making their fav actor look good every one knows Avinash is a fabulous actor if Avi wanted to quit the hpw he would have done that when he was dumbed like crazy only seen fir 1-2 episodes then they would have seen how long this show would have lasted 

Maybe Avinash finished his shooting in a very takes and the other person has to do the shooting again and again 
And really Avi ash a VIP boy if that was true his role would never have been dumbed down for months

As I say anything to make their actor look good as every one knows what would have hsppened to this show if Avinash was not in it

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

There's a new post saying Astha agres to marry IS and how he emotionally blackmails her. There's one comment which made me so angry. This person says there'll be dragging since the main male has already shot the last part. VIP hai bhai. And, viewers will bash Arav and Shrenu for giving them Barkha and Indrajeet scenes.  But, instead they should all appreciate them for sticking to the show like professionals and not leave midway. 

There's one question- is Avinash a VIP? Really? I never knew it. Did anyone know? And, shooting the last episode early means that the male lead is unprofessional and left the show midway?

Fatima we even talked about it on Avi fanpage too and advised him to just ignore such naysayers bashers. Some non-AT members even pm'd me 2-3 days ago about why people behave like this. My answer was ... they don't know any better. We can only empathize with them for their mental levels and cheap thrills at the cost of actors..

If Avinash was unprofessional, he would have left mid stream, quit before fulfilling his commitments. No instead he saw to it that his shoots are completed. Directors have to work around lot of situations bcoz all actors performers have personal responsibilities too, away from entertainment world, telly world whatever.

Fatima just leave such members to themselves, they cant know or do any better.
deepa1122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

I was thinking very early this AM when opening this AT 197, u all were still asleep or working (me still sleepy🥱) that we should make a goal of finishing one AT in 2 days. At this rate, will hit AT 198 on June 5th, AT 199 June 7th and AT 200 on June 9th yippee!! Yaay !!!

Deal ?

Premdi looks like all of are thinking the same 
200 ATs what a milestone that would be shows how dedicated Avis fans are ---

deepa1122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

Good job everyone we are on 197 at 3 more we going to reach 200 before show go off air WELDONE

Rose we all did it and yes we will track AT 200 before the show goes off air 
radev24 thumbnail
Calling Avinash VIP? They just jealous of his popularity and venting it out by such epithets. poor thinking, can only empathize sympathize with them.
deepa1122 thumbnail
Glad Devi used so e if the pics I pmed her 
And Devi will make more and pm u or will post in the AT

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa1122

Fatima I think it is their jesulosy speaking as if what the script calls for is done shooting by Avinash how can that be said as leaving the show it's just their way of making their fav actor look good every one knows Avinash is a fabulous actor if Avi wanted to quit the hpw he would have done that when he was dumbed like crazy only seen fir 1-2 episodes then they would have seen how long this show would have lasted 

Maybe Avinash finished his shooting in a very takes and the other person has to do the shooting again and again 
And really Avi ash a VIP boy if that was true his role would never have been dumbed down for months

As I say anything to make their actor look good as every one knows what would have hsppened to this show if Avinash was not in it

True. After the first 6 months Avi used to constantly go on vacations and during this time someone had said Shrenu was more committed and hardworking than Avi since she was seen on the sets the whole time. And,Avi was more popular and so success had gone to his head and that's why he was always going on holidays.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Fatima we even talked about it on Avi fanpage too and advised him to just ignore such naysayers bashers. Some non-AT members even pm'd me 2-3 days ago about why people behave like this. My answer was ... they don't know any better. We can only empathize with them for their mental levels and cheap thrills at the cost of actors..

If Avinash was unprofessional, he would have left mid stream, quit before fulfilling his commitments. No instead he saw to it that his shoots are completed. Directors have to work around lot of situations bcoz all actors performers have personal responsibilities too, away from entertainment world, telly world whatever.

Fatima just leave such members to themselves, they cant know or do any better.

Prem,you're right.But,some comments are so bad that you can't ignore them.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Deal ?

I guess I'll have to work double hard since I will have to have to be ready with new titles as soon as the current AT gets complete.