Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anni80

zoey this track is already on from yesterday... but i am little confused about how he can fill the room with water???? πŸ˜•

Ohh I didn't watch last epi so...But Yeah! seriously,kahan kahan se dhoondh ke laate hain Yeh CVs aise ideas.πŸ˜†
Btw,Anni your last PM was blank.πŸ˜•
and your siggy is beautiful...MaNan❀️
Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Ohh I didn't watch last epi so...But Yeah! seriously,kahan kahan se dhoondh ke laate hain Yeh CVs aise ideas.πŸ˜†
Btw,Anni your last PM was blank.πŸ˜•
and your siggy is beautiful...MaNan❀️

ok i will send it again and yeah thanks for the siggy πŸ˜›
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the CC Shonali...I am Kimaya πŸ˜Š
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just watched today's episode.. although missed first 5 mins... but all in all good episode... 
Harshad put the tap open of Nandini's room and then waiter comes to tell her that the tap is open so she goes inside... manik follows her... when she is closing the taps suddenly waiter opens the room with master key... Manik gets suspicious as to if he had the master key then why he came and told nandini to close the tap where he himself can close it... 
he runs outside angrily sensing something is fishy... meantime harshad who is swimming pretends to get caught in the volleyball net... Kabir jumps in the water and saves him... but Manik comes and starts beating Harshad inside water.. when Kabir tries to stop Manik he tells that harshad natak kar raha hai.. and surprisingly Harshad also accepts it instantly by saying ke he did that to gain sympathy of FAB 5... all this is recorded in camera which is secretly hidden  by Aryaman...

in the night Nandini is sitting in the garden of guest house, She gets the glimpses of all the haunting memories of pandit like putting her head in the bucket. Manik comes there and nandini tells him that he stopped nandini from going into water so that she should not get haunted memories of the past events right??? Manik says finally Nandini Moorthy has started using her brain ,,, saying that he leaves from there... afterwords nandini spot him sleeping on the bench in d garden... she goes near him and rests her head on his shoulder... she sleeps like that for some time but suddenly remembers that Rishab is alone in the room so goes inside...

In the morning when everybody is checking out Manik declares that they are going back to Mumbai...everybody is shocked.. Kabir tries to find out the reason but both of them keep mum...

Precap: Everybody is in Manglore ... Amms is shown welcoming all and after seeing Manik she declares that workshop is cancelled... everybody should return back in the evening... 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anni80

zoey this track is already on from yesterday... but i am little confused about how he can fill the room with water???? πŸ˜•

Aniii he manipulated the situation and with the help of staff left the tap in Nandu's room open filling her room with water... thinking Manik will follow her... in earlier ep thr is a reference to it... 

Zoey that was a old spoiler...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Suprabhat ...sayali tu JYRG var absent ??

Mishkil...

me kadimod ghetala ahe CC sarakha JYRG shi... it' unbearable for me to watch it anymore...πŸ€” 
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

@Sayali...continuation from last thread

Yeah I know OS will not work for my idea,actually I wanted to write TS...
TS thik ahe na?

Btw do you guys have any idea reg C.A ship,I am totally blanck...Toh google karnyapeksha I am asking if you know?πŸ˜†

Zoey...

Short Story sounds good... go for it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Jump in Sonali... no need to ask...😊😊
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Zoey...

Short Story sounds good... go for it...πŸ‘πŸΌ