Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow gr8, firstly welcome back n we all are waiting for lovely stories. It is amazing, want to know next soon, what rudra plan for paro.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this ! The way Dhruv cares for his maasa! Waiting for part 2 :)
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik1310

Hi...of course want to read it !  I have already started biting my nails...especially after no appearance by "dhruv ke Papa" on Paro's bday.  Nice family bonding too.

Dhruv ke Papa is running late. He will appear soon with a special surprise.
Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

OMG Welcome back Rithu darling ...Suddenly my sleep drifted and as usual wandered around IF and shocked to see you and  your TS as a surprise๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Maybe my telepathy told you are back๐Ÿ˜†...Hope your vacation were joyous like this story...a much needed rejuvenation after the tiring works.

The story is Rithu's patented writing style with whole of Ranawat family  dressing up our Paro for a special occasion and their bonding is always a bliss to read..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know you can't hurt Parud in your stories so am waiting what mischief our Majorsaab oops ColonelSaab is upto!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Once again welcome back dear..this place and me missed your presence immensely๐Ÿค—

Good to see you again too. Away from IF, it feels like I'm the only one going crazy about Parun. My vacation was very relaxing.

I can't help myself. I like dressing up Paro and getting others to pamper her. We missed out on so many occasions because of the channel's politics, so always try to imagine Parud celebrating things. Do let me know if I'm overdoing it. I just realised that Paro gets new stuff in all my stories.

Colonel Saab will turn up by the end of the week.

Missed you all too
๐Ÿค—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

you stopped there๐Ÿ˜ฒ

welcome back Rithu๐Ÿค—
lovely start.
this is what we wanted to see na, a happy paro and her loving family, all together and happy.
awesome job baisa.

Don't worry Nishu baisa. I'll make the wait worthwhile ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you. It seems like I missed your birthday, so belated birthday wishes.

This and so many more things, Parud's happily ever after.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupao21

Arreyy what a cliff hanger. Looking forward to Part 2 for sure. 

Honestly I love the backstory for Dhruv Ke Papa.. brilliant touch. Originality is something I always admire.  ๐Ÿ‘

Welcome back dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'll post the next part by Friday latest, still working on it.

I always wondered how Paro will address Rudra once he gets promoted. I knew she won't use his name as it goes against her traditional values. So Dhruv ke Papa it is.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

<font size="3">Hey nice to have you back,Rithu...an outstanding chapter...it seems this chapter was the 'calm before the storm'...something has, for sure happened & Rudra not being there on Pato's birthday is an example of that...but I am not least bit worried because I know you will never let anything happen to Rudra .

Oh so Dhruv had been bragging about his dad...how sweeettt...that scene made me smile, a big one... Other things I loved were (1) Rudra is Lt. Colnol (2) that excercise equipment is gone from their bedroom (3) " Dhruv ke papa" , the new name for Rudra (4) Children's equation with Maithli (5) you taking us back in the golden moments of RR with Paro remembering & reliving those.

Great story on the cards, looking forward to it. </font>

P.S Another highlight of this story was that Ranawat's have moved to their old haveli...I am so glad that you thought of this & incorporated it in the story.

It's good to be back ๐Ÿ˜Š. Rudra should be in trouble since he is late. Don't you think?

Dhruv was such a Daddy's darling. I can actually picture him talk a lot about his father's heroics.

1. After 8 years, he needs a promotion not a new job.

2. There wasn't much use for it

3. Explained in the previous post

4. Paro intended to share her son with her Jeeja and I'm quite sure Shatabdi would have done the same as well

5. The moments which made Paro fall in love with her Rangrasiya are the ones which made this show gold standard.

I seriously missed that haveli. Wanted them back by hook or crook
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

hey! Welcome back dear Rithu !

I loved ur story ...please continue and your version of a happy peaceful family for Parud is so beautiful ! 
It could have easily been this way ...there I go again !! sorry sorry ...mafi yaar mafi. 

Loved the story and u stopped at a cliffhanger ...gosh !!! Please update soon dear. 

Thank you. It's good to be back.

I'm glad you loved this. We all just wanted a happy ending for Parud's journey. Don't apologise. I feel the same way when I think of such scenarios. Feel better when I write about it.

I'll update by Friday latest dear.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hi Rithu ๐Ÿ˜Š Welcome back ๐Ÿ˜Š

Glad to know you had a nice vacation.. 

Nice story Rithu this was- loved it . I am hoping Rudra is all fine and will appear in part 2 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will be waiting for that .Please update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Glad you loved it. Your hopes won't be in vain ๐Ÿ˜›.

Next part by Friday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ