Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You really had me there rithu. I thought something bad had happened to Rudr. Loved the surprise. Dilsher hitting Rudr with his clutches. ðŸ˜† How dare he scare everyone. 
Paro is intimidating the constable for misleading her and Rudr is making peace. How times have changed. 

Mariia.R thumbnail

Rithu, loved the second part!

I was really worried after the first the part, I assumed something happened to Rudra.  I should have known better... 😆 And Rudra... he is still so in love with his wife ... his surprise was so lovely although he scared others at first. You wrote and described wonderfully Parud current relationship & Ranawat family - pure joy to read! And baby on the way, time to celebrate!

Beautiful story & beautifully written. Thank you! 🤗

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for late but its so nice dear
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

yeh Rudra bhi na *shakes head in disapproval*

pagal bsd wala, mhari aur paro ki jaan hi nikal gayi thi.
but he is cute and such a sweet husband.
and a baby , hayee

lovely update baisa. happy parud and their family is always a joy to read and you captured it really well.
I loved it , pls do write more.

@bold - he needs a strong dose from danda baisa right?

I don't think he will ever sudharofy from such boyish tricks. He seems that type.

Thanks Nishu. Will write more on happy Parud when inspiration strikes

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupao21

You almost had me there with the whole Major Saab being injured, my jaw dropped, I was like am I reading the wrong post? :p 

But well done, you got us all. This was very playful yet incredibly beautiful at the same time.I love Rudra's playfulness, shows that they've been married for a while now..  Thank you for writing such a story for us. So good to have you back. ðŸ˜³

In his line of work, injury is unavoidable but I can't make myself hurt him too badly.

8 years of happy marriage with a darling Dhruv brought out this side of Rudra.

Good to see you too.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Wow.. Beautiful ending rithu... I was laughing when I read the line that Paro is married to the best manipulator.. So true..wat a trick he played on everyone.. Good that dilsher hit him.. One thing I like the most about your stories, is the wonderful bonding you create between the characters.. It is nice to read...

Rudra's gift did surpass every other thing.. Celebration time in Ranawat haveli..

Rudra has always used BSD manipulation on Paro 😉.

I agree. He deserved that whack.

Thank you. I'm a big fan of almost all the delightful characters who brought the wonderful world of RR alive.

Celebration indeed.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Beautifully written rithu. Loved how Paro is being pampered by the entire family. Nice to see that Rudra is still very much in love with her.

Thanks Tina. That's the thing about Parud, they truly love each other. The years that go by will only make them stronger.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

You really had me there rithu. I thought something bad had happened to Rudr. Loved the surprise. Dilsher hitting Rudr with his clutches. ðŸ˜† How dare he scare everyone. 

Paro is intimidating the constable for misleading her and Rudr is making peace. How times have changed. 

😳 I'm a little glad that I can still surprise you all.

Thank you. It was Paro always wanted a loving husband, a nice home and two darling boys.

Paro has learnt a lot from Rudra and he knows its entirely his doing ðŸ˜†
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Rithu, loved the second part!

I was really worried after the first the part, I assumed something happened to Rudra.  I should have known better... 😆 And Rudra... he is still so in love with his wife ... his surprise was so lovely although he scared others at first. You wrote and described wonderfully Parud current relationship & Ranawat family - pure joy to read! And baby on the way, time to celebrate!

Beautiful story & beautifully written. Thank you! 🤗

Hi Mira 🤗

You know one of these I'm actually gonna have to hurt Rudy just to shock you 😉.

Rudra will be hopelessly in love with Paro until his breathe leaves him and vice versa.

Thank you 😳
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.abha

sorry for late but its so nice dear

Thanks Prabha 😊