Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Itna saara pages khatam...I thgt Nisha must have updated but no...last night it was 85 pgs and now its102... its all the effects of Nisha's bomb...
Ashu...good to see u here...missed u ystrday...

Vani...i loved ur reasoning...hope Nisha doesn't break our cracked hearts more...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shilpa :)
Hope you are doing well! 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

i will raise my hopes by this till she posts the next...if that is again a bomb,i have to survive na?and this will be a good remedy...nisha update...

If Argent buys Excelsior shares, it will be in safe hands forever.
II will do pole dance for dude 🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
This one made me smile bright. ðŸ˜ƒ And now I spoon another dollop of Nutella into my mouth to tide me over until the next update.

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Itna saara pages khatam...I thgt Nisha must have updated but no...last night it was 85 pgs and now its102...its all the effects of Nisha's bomb...

Ashu...good to see u here...missed u ystrday...

Vani...i loved ur reasoning...hope Nisha doesn't break our cracked hearts more...

let her break shilpa di...bcoz she knows how to repair that also!!!! 😉
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

If Argent buys Excelsior shares, it will be in safe dance forever.
II will do pole dance for dude 🤣

Then dude will for sure think why he didn't do this sooner. He could have been shopping baby clothes with her right now if he had. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Where's SR?  Didn't see her yesterday...Hope u had a good day at work after 2 weeks of rest.
Oops, would love to sit and wait for the update...but maid is on leave today...so lots of work...what will my MIL think, subah subah laptop ke aage , kaam vaam sab chodakar...

OK will be peeping in every 15min.

Have a good day...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

This one made me smile bright. ðŸ˜ƒ And now I spoon another dollop of Nutella into my mouth to tide me over until the next update.

I need to pick up Nutella for my daughter...she's run out of it...she's ADDICTED to it.
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

I need to pick up Nutella for my daughter...she's run out of it...she's ADDICTED to it.

It's happiness in a jar so can't blame her. ðŸ˜Š
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Where's SR?  Didn't see her yesterday...Hope u had a good day at work after 2 weeks of rest.

Oops, would love to sit and wait for the update...but maid is on leave today...so lots of work...what will my MIL think, subah subah laptop ke aage , kaam vaam sab chodakar...

OK will be peeping in every 15min.

Have a good day...

Hiii...I'm here...thanks to the rain ...outer ring road had turned into a even-worse nightmare. The office buses reached the bus bay late..left late...I arrived home at 11...and simply crashed out.