Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
II is getting 'children enquiries' from strangers too!!!feels sorryfor this newly weds!
the first qn they get tohear after 1 or 2 months of marriage is "vishesham vallathum undo??"(means any special news to share?its the commonest indirect qn mode to ask whether u r pregnant!!!)
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am speaking to hubby on the phone, but only one question on my mind...why didn't he attend the meeting? will he attend the afternoon session? Oh the suspense is too much...feel like asking for another update...Will Nisha oblige????? Only half heartedly asking, dont want to trouble you Nisha.
I am going to read the happy parts...II singing Jaadu hai Nasha hai...and getting drunk...it will help me balance out...
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Really my anxiety levels are increasing, butterflies in my stomach, as though my son or daughter is giving some important exam of their life. Never felt this for any fictional story.

you are a kidilam mother like my umma!!!
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So nice to see II praying for her family at the temple!!!!  👏  Thank you Nisha for the awesome update.  

I am sure R&B had something come up with his company-that is why he is not at the AGM!!!!  😕

Positive thoughts!!!!!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishruhi

you are a kidilam mother like my umma!!!

Noufi...whats kidilam?

i am gonna have my breakfast...its puliodharai...kids fav..but I feel like eating masala dosa...putti's fault...she is gonna have it. I am going to soak rice for making dosas...2mrow's breakfast...with aloo sabzi and coconut chutney...
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Noufi...whats kidilam?

i am gonna have my breakfast...its puliodharai...kids fav..but I feel like eating masala dosa...putti's fault...she is gonna have it. I am going to soak rice for making dosas...2mrow's breakfast...with aloo sabzi and coconut chutney...

kidilam means super duper!!!i had a fav RJ in big fm and he used to say this word repeatedly and i got that too!!
ishruhi thumbnail
i am staying at my friends home for going a coaching class.her mom prepares the best ney roast/plain masala dosa and mulaku/red chilly chutney!!!sooo yummy!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
nisha one more update kedaikuma?(hope the word is correct.i meant will we get one more)
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Suspense!!!!!

He is here not at the AGM??????????😲

Nammu and Shilpa let us not assume the things. He may be attending and taking a tea break in middle of AGM, hopefully.
If he is not attending😡

Dude get ready for ethics lesson and fight with II.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is not in the AGM...I hope she let's him speak first y he is not there before presuming anything...but I really want to know y he's not there...