Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQd3pTnLbTI

Song link

My all time favorites I think
About dude and II equation 
Or hubby wife thing that she discussed with amma 
Why won't husbands listen out 

Note: what u will be reading ahead is of high risk and from a person with zero infact -infinity amount of experience in relationships and how they work 
My analysis is purely based on what I see at home and have read in SoSy
So no chappals please 

I will talk of it as friendship as the equation...I've had friends and I'll deal with it in that context 

When we marry a person/get committed we think of them as our own...women being the motherly ones most often consider their partners need to be protected from pain and guided through things when lost...most often that's how it is...I have my cousins I'm very close to and my dad...these men respect their partners a whole lot and the opinion matters... But they sometimes overlook what the partners have to say...why?
1. In some cases when we advice our partners we are looking at issues through our perspective and men dont think that way..they look at issues with a matematical analysis while assigning pros and con's to each situation and taking the side with most pros so our solutions to issues might vary and maybe that's why they don't take our advice 

2.And when in a relationship we think of our partners as our ultimate...so two bodies one soul one mind etc
But its not right...we can influence somebody's decision upto a point after that its for them to decide...they aren't obligated to nod heads to everything we say and we won't like it that way either 
So advice goes unheard 
And what we think is we are being ignored...that's eavry human's secret I guess..always a little insecurity/inferiority about ourselves...!

3.maybe we aren't reasoning it out right... We fail to see the partners point cos we look at it with inclination to somebody else's side of the war...like II fails to see the reason behind dude's behaviour towards ranjan due to her love for ranjan 

(I know its all zero experience speaking...just replace we with II and partners with dude to the analysis... And plz no footware to be used LOL...just an attempt)

Beautiful update nisha 
That update!!!
Ooomyyygggoood

I'm dazed

He shaved...!! He won???????

Wow wow wow 
I'm rereading it a 1000 times now HeartTongue

that poker game promise is poking me!!!!
FROG? YA FROGLOL
WELL WHEN HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE THATEmbarrassed
I CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING POETICCry
I CAN HARDLY BREATHEEmbarrassed

HE SHAVED?
UMM... MAYBE HES TIRED OF HIS STUBBLE

HE SHAVED?
UMM.. I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE
RAKSHASAN!!!
LOLLOLLOL
Frog ROFLROFL
Lovely 
She moved an inch sideways, as she felt her heart leap to her throat like a wet frog

What a brilliant metaphor
I can feel it as I read the update Embarrassed

Oh! the poker promise is not until later, she is way past her ovulation time for the month anyway, so all he can get it is a b-- job at this pointROFL Baby cant happen in this cycle

Sorry Vikas for grossing u out... u are probably used to us doing thatTongue

So we will hold off on that

He is just messing with her tonight

Just one of those "U OWE ME FIVE BUCKS ISHITA" momentsEmbarrassed

Originally posted by namratha.shree

FROG? YA FROGLOL
WELL WHEN HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE THATEmbarrassed
I CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING POETICCry
I CAN HARDLY BREATHEEmbarrassed

HE SHAVED?
UMM... MAYBE HES TIRED OF HIS STUBBLE

HE SHAVED?
UMM.. I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE
RAKSHASAN!!!
LOLLOLLOL
Frog ROFLROFL
Lovely 
She moved an inch sideways, as she felt her heart leap to her throat like a wet frog

What a brilliant metaphor
I can feel it as I read the update Embarrassed

Well u know... she is just a regular chick she not Gulzar or Vishal Bharadwaj to say something poetic... she is aroused like hell, and wants to curse him... so for those reasons a FROG would doLOL