SS 25 - Page 39

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Where's Ashu, Noufi...Anu, Nivi, Shev...dristi?
Harshita is also missing...

present ma'am!
ashu is studying i think.me too miss her...anu told she will b back.shev di usually comes during this time...nivi may b busy with some wedding planning n job hunting..hershey...no idea...may b too busy wid life...
Waiting for update Unhappy
Two production deployments messed up on Friday by deployment team. So need to go tomorrow earlyUnhappy
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

i actually adore nandu  most ... he is a reflection of R&B, i still remember the update he wanted to hug II too when she was  hugging Shravu..him sitting in the oonjal and embracing II and Munirka is sooo adorable

Actually being born so rich but wanting a middle class boy as a bff and being so normal is something probably he inherited from his grandfather ..
actually even now the poor kid didnt say a word its our R&B who is being hyper like Bala.. appa has both hyper SIL's LOL

That's so right anu Big smile
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

guys my inlaws live in bangalore and  i havent been to any of these places can someone make a list or PM me a list of place to hike/trek around Bangalore?
Sure thing 
By morning tomorrow I'll send it 

Originally posted by ishruhi

update???
Hey 
I just read the comments and so thanks for asking if I'm safe in the rain...yes all good on my side
Wassup with yours?Big smile
Edited by namratha.shree - 6 years ago
chalo off to my afternoon siesta will be back...
Sam has always been very sweet to II. But doesn't it break a mother's heart to see her kid crying for no fault of his or because of something he did unintentionally. Vandu felt terrible for Shravu even though he was at fault. Won't Sam feel that r&b was too harsh on her son? ? I'm curious to see her reaction. 
Originally posted by namratha.shree

A strong stream these days due to rain...beautiful silk in the making too
I learnt the whole mulbary and traps they make for silkworms 
So much work and so good 

Silk worm rearing...I have seen up close and played with the worms...my periappa used to rear them...used to go with him for cutting the mulberry, chop it upinto small pieces for feeding the worms, sprinkling it on the trays, remove the cocoons...those were the days...but alas he passed away when I was in 8th std...had two periappa's ...father's brother...but he was the best. after he passed away...stopped going to native place...now its changed beyond recognition, the house was demolished and am not that close to his sons...only go for functions...good memories...along with some bad ones...