He knew some day his daughter
in law would test the tensile
strength of every thing in the
house
He made it easier for her
He made it easier for his quiet
non speaking son to deal with

🀣
she got the best hubby n FIL she can get in the world!!!!so understanding!!!!

WHAT AN UPDATE!!!!!!! πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Two lovely updates Nisha. Song picks impeccable as always.

I'm awestruck at how you bring out ever so subtly II's deep seated fear she married out of league without ever mentioning it. You stop short if it, even when it would be seem appropriate. Every little problem she thinks she is the centre of the universe, and takes it on herself. Whenever RnB and she are in a situation that's overwhelming for her and a raw sore for him she is frazzled and he turns a quiet grappler that grapples with her and therefore with the problem? He seeks and almost always gets her solace - BBK did blow me away here 😳. She thinks she is cause of the problem if she can't help find a solution. Her bumbling is so endearing. Sam picks on her insecurity again tries to help out, but then there are facets that only we can put in place in our lives.. Like setting your house up after the movers unpack and leave! Both RnB and II have to see that. Interestingly they are complimentary to each other.

II the shrinking violet - is spontaneous while RnB is a scheduler with most or his work and life.. II is all trusting, feeling and forgiving with family, steps on a million toes trying to do good for the ones she cares about, while the laid back looking dude is super stern with the ones he cares for. The deeper his care the more unforgiving his stance. 😳 the dude can hang from rocks but when his world is altered interminably we see how much of clinger he can be - he simply refuses to let go!

It appears like There are only 2 events he did not schedule savvy leaving him and II. There not a chance in the world he will let her go !! Ayyo ... Know that II your dude is so adorable.

Perfect updates to read with Crack of dawn coffee.

Vesak day in South Asia .. May there be peace in the world and bliss in the RnB II Nisha SoSy world 😳

wow!!super asma di!!!!its really true!!!!! πŸ‘
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have 2 threads to catch up on! Or maybe 3!
1 good thing - I get to binge on updates πŸ˜†
1 bad thing - I give my opinion too late in the game! πŸ˜•
ishruhi thumbnail
"Yedo trekker hikker solli
enna trick pannitte
🀣

She kissed his cheek firmly and
deeply...
😳
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Are kahan the Tum itne din? Envy you that out you have a bag full of updates.. Agree that your opinion might be a tad late, but it's Sosy meri jan, long long way to go...Khul kar  comment karna from here on...

Lots of exciting stuff happened and about to happen so fikar not and enjoy.  
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, this II is certainly stoking jealousy in the guy...talking about other men...teasing him...list is getting lamba... Pradhant, Subbu, Sree, charlie, yoga guy, his friend in dubai etc etc...
Thoda aur badhao  uski jealousy ko...Subbu aur II ka aamna saamna ya lovelorn Sree aur II ka...

Has he ever wondered what II and Subbu talked about, does he ever think of that relationship... I know he knows about that half baked love making session...and dismissed it off...but the other things...

Please please please...

Because

A jealous RB is khatarnaak RB!
ishruhi thumbnail

koi bath nahi!!!u shoot...we will listen!!!late comers will be cared more as they need more nurturing!(but no jokes like last time...pretty pls... πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Welcome back Hershey. How was your trip?

No bad thing here.. Each has a journey of their own enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail

You were missed and your phuttas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hope your  allergies are better! Will love to read your reviews and jokes😊
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Are kahan the Tum itne din? Envy you that out you have a bag full of updates.. Agree that your opinion might be a tad late, but it's Sosy meri jan, long long way to go...Khul kar comment karna from here on...

Lots of exciting stuff happened and about to happen so fikar not and enjoy.

I think last updates I read was when I had taken a sick day off. Tab mohtarma II was behaving like Arvind Kejriwal- everyone is wrong, am right! Since I love Shravu so all I do for Shravu is valid n correct πŸ˜†
Hope she realized she was behaving like kiran bedi - intent correct but pupose defeated with her actions πŸ˜‰
I was vacationing.. 1 full week πŸ˜† in CA.. Sister, nephew, mommy n cousin! 1 week pure bliss n lots of naughtiness! Taught my amrican born nephew some desi moves! Now he sings n dances on Banno tera Swagger laagey Saaxxxy!! N abhi toh party shuru hui hai with the movie steps πŸ˜† best part - he doesnt understand the lyrics just catches tune.. N sings it awesome with his style of hindi!!🀣
My sister told me if there is a complain from his school, she is sending him to me! N he goes to a pvt school n they are crazy strict 🀣
Right now airport hopping, which is crazy boring. Have 2 hour layover, so am going to spend it reading updates 😊