--Daily Ghotalapanti--29th May--

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes ðŸ˜Š

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜³

Edited by ...Rushar... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I loved today's episode.After a long time,we had such a good episode.

Hemant and varsha emotional scene was so good.

The doctor and the politician scene was funny.That guy played the role of ojha's cousin brother few episodes back.

The colony members started feeling suspicious regarding ghotalas.But I am sure the ghotalas will get out of this situation too by making them feel guilty.Whenever the colony walas felt suspicious,the ghotalas would always make them realize that they have not accepted the ghotalas and they still don't trust them.So no worries about it!

Hemant got the brilliant idea of becoming a patient.I liked the scene where the nurse aka sharad tells hemant to faint and then regain consciousness.Hemant's expression after regaining consciousness was hilarious.But they are dragging these hospital scenes.

Monica tries her best to make anna realize her love for sharad but anna just doesn't want to accept the truth that she loves him.Manav overheard their conversation.I am sure he will make anna accept this truth in the future.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm hemant scenes were the best today be it emotional in the beginning or the comic at hospital

doc politician scenes were good too

bt dont worry hospital track wud be over by monday as there ws article na about vasant falling sick and colony ppl dont visit him
then pritesh does something so colony ppl help him

woh sab hoga

baaki end part where other doc says na dr aptani is cardialogist uske baad ka scene i didnt see

I second you both... It was such a good episode after a long time... Hemant nailed it... His scenes with Varsha were so good... Doctor & politician scene was hilarious... Yeah Meena, it will be get over till Monday... & new drama Hemant will create as shown in promos, he will call Vasant's parents from their planet to earth... It will be interesting to see how they cover it...
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Agree with everyone here and omg
Yup. A big OMG. I saw it in Special monday wala promo.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what new promo

i hvnt seen anything

can u pls tell what was in new promo

guess hv to put on tv now as i was too busy through out the day to watch tv
There were merged promos of CG & BDSAH. It was shown Hemant saying 'Mene apne girha se hamare rishtedaaro ko bulalia hay' 😆