Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 12

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Daily Episode Discussions 

and

Live Updates Thread

Please use this thread to discuss the episodes, any one liners, etc. You can also post live updates during the episode or after the episode ends! You can discuss and appreciate all the actors of the show here. Please refrain from opening any separate posts for one-liners as that would make the forum look messy. Such discussions can be done here.
Edited by -.serendipity.- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New new new... 👏👏👏
Shall we say Theraav Twelve, Anu?! 😉😆
Edited by Senpoo - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Replying from the previous:

Originally posted by: shibz

Me too! And that star was used only for Manik n Dhruv's intro.. none of the other characters'

I don't remember if they used it for Dhruv's intro but I was talking about the GENERAL intro of the show...you know that "disclaimer"  they show right after the title montage? I love the way I get to see that before each episode...the little cute shooting star...such a sap I can be sometimes😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Nandu's shock at seeing Manik talking nicely to that aunty😆
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't remember if they used it for Dhruv's intro but I was talking about the GENERAL intro of the show...you know that "disclaimer"  they show right after the title montage? I love the way I get to see that before each episode...the little cute shooting star...such a sap I can be sometimes😆

No even i love that ...it somehow makes me excited as if it says here starts the magical journey  😆
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Replying from last thread:

That's the idea😆

OMG this is the first time I noticed...is he wearing the SAME jacket here that he wore in the iconic store-room scene too?😲😲  Wow yet AGAIN store room connection😆

HE IS 😆 And in the pictures you posted after this Nandini is wearing the kurti of store room scene! I really liked that kurti of Nandini's  But it got torn 🥱

Waise I know we've all cried buckets for Manik to be out of those horrible jackets but I wouldn't mind if they bought this jacket back 😳 Manik did used to wear shorts with jacket which made him stand out! This and the mud scene jacket 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

New new new... 👏👏👏

Shall we say Theraav Twelve, Anu?! 😉😆

Anu approves😎😆...By the grace of MaNan, naamkaran complete😛
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I too thought you were referring to that shooting star on the disclaimer.. I too would be looking for it... And I would want to watch from there... If i can't make it to that then I will skip watching it on TV to catch the epi online... So silly of me naa... 😆
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi😳 so u r rutu? pleasure meeting u😳 bookmarking k liye kuch bi😆
shibz thumbnail

I know what you're talking about😆 and what I said about the intro is also true😆