Salim-Anarkali's Bike Ride!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! πŸ˜Š

How many of you like bike rides? Even if you don't, you will love them after watching our Salim-Anarkali aka Vibhor&Reeti's Bike Ride.

Bilasi is both crazy and creative. He came up with such a great name for our ViTi- Salim and Anarkali. ❀️

Toh batao yaar, pyaar kiya toh darna kya? πŸ˜‰

Our Salim really irritated his Anarkali who hates bike rides. But poor Salim, he underestimated his Anarkali. He thought he could scare her by driving like a racer, but Anarkali gave it back to him by clinging to him for life. πŸ˜† Salim was blushing like a tomato. ☺️

Bechaara bachcha. Apni Anarkali ko theek se jaanta nahi hai yeh. πŸ˜›

Applause to our Reeti Womaniya for turning it around and getting Vibhor scolded by close to every member of the Poddar family- even Manisha, lol. πŸ˜† Iss kehte hai, haar ke bhi jeetna aka Baazigar.

The funniest bit was when Bilasi tripped on his own banana peel and the kids laughed like madcaps. πŸ˜†

What say?

Edited by clarity - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I am silent reader in this forum.This is my first post in this forum.I was skeptical about watching Sashi-Sumeet mital show .But the concept of younger boy and older girl marriage made me to give a try for the show.After watching the show ViTi's awesome chemistry captivated me to watch the show further .I am loving their cute nok-jhok after their marriage.
Yest episode their bike ride was so cute.The way Riti attacked Vibhor's weakness.Poor guy was blushing so much . Manbari rocks I was literally 🀣 when Bilashi had a great fall .Nice to see Manisha N Kaushalya caring for  Riti .Poor Vibhor got scolding from all except his pari mom.Vibhor was so confused how Riti took away his basi . Precap was cute .Waiting to see how will Riti will make place is cupboard to keep her things.
shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb post apu πŸ‘ bachha 😭scolded by every member of family but i liked  bilaasi & his funny πŸ˜ƒromantic dialogue lo g aa gye  salim & anarkali πŸ˜† mov best part was  vibor irritating reeti & womania uff ! kaha phass gyi πŸ˜† beautiful romantic bike😳😳 ride , they'll never 4get .πŸ˜†  he was lukng very nervous infront of reeti , &  smartly hide all truth from family πŸ‘
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
In the initial promo's of the show .It was shown Manisha taunting Riti and  calling her has Badi Devrani.But in show CV's changed it to Kajal and Manisha is shown  caring towards her choti devrani Riti. 
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Hi I am silent reader in this forum.This is my first post in this forum.I was skeptical about watching Sashi-Sumeet mital show .But the concept of younger boy and older girl marriage made me to give a try for the show.After watching the show ViTi's awesome chemistry captivated me to watch the show further .I am loving their cute nok-jhok after their marriage.

Yest episode their bike ride was so cute.The way Riti attacked Vibhor's weakness.Poor guy was blushing so much . Manbari rocks I was literally 🀣 when Bilashi had a great fall .Nice to see Manisha N Kaushalya caring for  Riti .Poor Vibhor got scolding from all except his pari mom.Vibhor was so confused how Riti took away his basi . Precap was cute .Waiting to see how will Riti will make place is cupboard to keep her things.

Hey Vimal! Have seen you on the MMZ forum too. Happy to see you here as well. 😊

Yeah, the PH has got ViTi right, man. Their bike ride was seriously the best. Manbhari is very cool, and she is Reeti's guardian angel. πŸ˜‰ Nice to have her around. Bilasi will get more such zor ka jhatkas.

Reeti is very smart. She will outsmart Vibhor again and get the coin back.

shree_25sm thumbnail

hi & welcome πŸ€—2 our viti family club , agree epi was very good sp. viti's sweet nok jhok . good & unique story s the best part of bd . i never watch any show of ss but 1time i loved bd concept . hoping more member 'll join bd forum .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Bilasi dialogue was like icing on the cake.Salim N Anarkali of poddar family rock.
Honestly I am happy with Riti 's characterization.She is not like typical serial wife .Who take whatever her husband do with a smile and then cry secretly.But Riti is giving back to her husband.Which is a nice change to watch.

Megha is portraying Riti so perfectly.I am liking her acting. 

ViTi have become my latest fav couple.
clarity thumbnail

In the initial promo's of the show .It was shown Manisha taunting Riti and  calling her has Badi Devrani.But in show CV's changed it to Kajal and Manisha is shown  caring towards her choti devrani Riti. 

Manisha is kind of ambivalent towards Reeti, I think. She can be slightly nasty at times, but she is not as averse to Reeti as Kajal. I like Manisha. At least she's human. Wish Kaushalya could have been Reeti's saas. She is so caring.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree_007

superb post apu πŸ‘ bachha 😭scolded by every member of family but i liked  bilaasi & his funny πŸ˜ƒromantic dialogue lo g aa gye  salim & anarkali πŸ˜† mov best part was  vibor irritating reeti & womania uff ! kaha phass gyi πŸ˜† beautiful romantic bike😳😳 ride , they'll never 4get .πŸ˜†  he was lukng very nervous infront of reeti , &  smartly hide all truth from family πŸ‘

Yeah, Shree. Poor Game Boy got KOed by everyone else.

Oh God, do you remember Bilasi talking about how he used to take Kaushalya around on his bike? horror of all horrors. Bilasi and romance- Oh my god. πŸ˜†

Reeti and Vibhor are both cuties. Can't wait for today. That bike ride was so suhana. Loved it. Wish they would have shown us how Vibhor ended up carrying Reeti.

shree_25sm thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Yeah, Shree. Poor Game Boy got KOed by everyone else.

Oh God, do you remember Bilasi talking about how he used to take Kaushalya around on his bike? horror of all horrors. Bilasi and romance- Oh my god. πŸ˜† omg how can i 4gt , that time kausalya's  reaction was very good  πŸ˜‘😑😑  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Reeti and Vibhor are both cuties. Can't wait for today. That bike ride was so suhana. Loved it. Wish they would have shown us how Vibhor ended up carrying Reeti.  

agree precap again lukng good & sure we'll c some romantic nok jhok & where's vibhor coin πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†2nite  sure she 'll  try 2 take from vibhor.