Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A few caps I took from the Vrundavan trailer :)

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Siddhi_ thumbnail

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I'm so sorry for not being active around here. I don't really come on IF much anymore. Thanks for all the posts here, Fiz :)

And I wonder why RaQ changed his name again?

Its ok :) Meg doesn't come here much either and then i'm the only one here :(
Thanks for posting the trailer and caps here Sid :) RaQ is looking awesome in the film and he's getting reviews from all over as well. I'm sure this film will be a hit. 

Me and Meg too wondered why RaQ changed his name again. In the film credits its also Bapat. Whatever the reason it's working for him.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks for posting the trailer and caps here Sid :) RaQ is looking awesome in the film and he's getting reviews from all over as well. I'm sure this film will be a hit. 

Me and Meg too wondered why RaQ changed his name again. In the film credits its also Bapat. Whatever the reason it's working for him.

Same here, I'm sure it's going to be a hit. Great to see him getting such positive reviews 
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm really sorry that I'm not being able to come here much... I'm not much active on Twitter as well... 
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so happy that Vrundavan trailer is getting very good response... But tbh, I really want to see RaQ in a different look... He's been sporting the same look since Maryada days... Now I want it to be different... If I'm not wrong even in Sarva Mangala Saavdhaan again he's having the same look
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghani

I'm so happy that Vrundavan trailer is getting very good response... But tbh, I really want to see RaQ in a different look... He's been sporting the same look since Maryada days... Now I want it to be different... If I'm not wrong even in Sarva Mangala Saavdhaan again he's having the same look

Its the story and he's the hero so its understandable for him to have that look. Mostly all actors have the same look unless its a period drama or film. I think he looks very good  😳
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Its the story and he's the hero so its understandable for him to have that look. Mostly all actors have the same look unless its a period drama or film. I think he looks very good  😳

I agree, it's most probably because of the story and his character that he is having this same look. Though it would be good to see him try something different in terms of his looks
FIZK6 thumbnail
Hi, been a while since i came here. Hope we finish this FC well before RaDhi's 5th anniversary, lol.