Muqaddas (HumTv) - Noor Hassan, Iqra Aziz, Furqan Qureshi, Nida Khan

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Muqaddas

Starring: Noor Hassan, Iqra Aziz, Furqan Qureshi, Zainab Qayum, Hina Bayat, Farhan Ali Agha, Khalid Anam, Nida Khan and many others.

Directed By: Ali Masud Saeed

Written By: Adeel Razzaq

Every Monday To Wednesday At 10pm On Hum Tv.

Edited by sofiaaax. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Promos

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyMaop37_g[/YOUTUBE]

OST

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuhayyFiahw[/YOUTUBE]
sofiaax thumbnail
Iqra Aziz is soo PRETTY!<3
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m watching this show for noor but surprisingly the whole cast is pretty good ...and i m really liking this girl iqra aziz...she is really very sweet n pretty and acts well too...she is the second lead on mol i m excited
starstruckk thumbnail
This show looks interesting! The OST is really catchy.

The girl looks promising. Why aren't they giving such shows a chance at the primetime slot? Humtv is so dumb. The girl looks like a mixture of Sadia Khan and Armeena in some bits.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw it started few days back.. But I didn't get chance to watch it.. Howz it .. ?
Iqra Aziz looks really pretty.. She is the one in Mol too I guess.. N i liked her there..
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Iqra acts very well. She was also in Kisay apna kahen which came on Hum last year. 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have just listened to the aOst n itz WOW. Lovely. Itz rare that I like any song in first listening only n here it happened. That ' Dil machis hai isko na tum sulgaao ' is so catchy. ❤️
I think I will watch it..

Iqra's face seems to be familiar to me.. I mean, I am seeing her for the first time but still I have a feeling that mene isey kahin dekha hai.. Abhi recently.. She is an amazing mix of multiple actresses.. N she is really pretty Masha Allah <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad you made a thread on this drama Sofia.. Was going to PM you yesterday to make it.. I'm really loving it <3 Such a shame it doesn't have a primetime slot and the crapfest Nikkah drama does! Anyway atleast we get to watch it 3 times a week.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The OST is LOVE Its so beautiful! Don't know who the singer is but the voice is amazing.. <3

Iqra Aziz is so pretty <3 I've seen her in Kissay apna kahein she was very good in that.. Looking forward to seeing more of her in this.
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago