Akdha FF- |Married To A Stranger...| Chapter 2- Page 16. (8.1.16)

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Married To A Stranger...
Of-courseπŸ˜†
Here's another story. Hope you all would love it. 
And Aisha, you're one of the best things that have happened to me, thanks for being here!πŸ€—
Edited by ...Anushka... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Anushka... thumbnail
Index
Chapter- 1 (scroll down)
...Anushka... thumbnail

Chapter 1

Richmond, London

"Mom, I am coming back to India.. I want to get settled, as soon as possible.."  For the first time ever, he'd felt that strongly for a girl, and now. It was all over. She'd cheated on him, with that Lew he so hated.

His blazing eyes fell on her, this time not regarding her with awe, rather despising the very persona he'd once so adored. Her blonde, shoulder length tresses he'd loved to caress, deep brown eyes that seemed to hold back a secret of temptations known to her alone. She was perfect. And evil.

"Hey, you can't blame my girl!" came a retort soon after he'd scrutinized a girl who'd been his the day before. It was from Lew. Wrapping his arm around her waist as he pulled her against his chest, he kissed her forehead, letting his lips linger on her skin a little longer, just to make him jealous.

"Oh really!" He sneered, disconnecting the call. He'd really not bothered to hear his over excited mother's reaction. Rather, he would settle scores with his old enemy. "Shall I reward her or something for cheating on me?" He took a pause, just to confirm that his ex- object of fascination was all ears for his tirade. "That, with a jerk like you!" His lips moulded in a smirk, his life had completely changed over the course of one evening!

"Cheating on YOU?" Lew spat, "Dude, get a life! It was just a spark between you two, which ended soon.. She loves me!"
"Like I give a damn to her and YOU." He emphasised on the last word, letting it roll off his tongue smoothly.

"Don't talk to him like that!" A low, muffled voice rang in his ears as he watched her lips forming those words, amused. Purely amused.

"You both can just go to hell." He whispered, his eyes darkening as he neared Lew, grabbing his collar for just a second before he pushed him, deriving a sadistic pleasure as he tumbled a bit, Rebecca Ross throwing her arms around his neck to protect herself.

~~~

Delhi, India

A phone buzzed, as Erica tossed it around, still unwilling to sacrifice her sleep. It buzzed again, and as the voice faded away, so did her sleep. Irritated, she grabbed the piece, almost ready to throw it around when the name that flashed brought a confused frown on her face.

Jo: Open the door fast! Damn sleepy, got a surprise for you babez.

Where are you?
Open the door in 10 secs. Or I'll break it!

Jo? God! Texting me now? What happened? Is she here? Scratching her head after rubbing her eyes, she finally sacrificed a few minutes of her sleep to greet, or beat her crazy friend.

"Hii darling!" Came her cheerful greeting as she side hugged Erica, who just slept on her shoulder.

Woah.. She thought, giggling as she shook her a bit, "wake up sleepy head! I got you something.." Teasing up her bestie, she nudged her gently as she fluttered her lashes open, staring at her. Innocent and confused as ever.

Signalling to her left hand that held a box, she sweetly smiled as she let Erica connect the dots. She stare at her hand, then shifts it to the angelic face of her friend, before averting it to the box again. Glancing at the wall clock, she looked up at her face in disbelief. "You got me a pizza at 11? Do you have fever or something?" She dragged her hand to check her forehead, but she was perfectly alright.

"Yeah..We have to celebrate!" She shrieked, jumping up and down as she held the Dominos Pizza in front of her.

"Yeah right.." whispered Erica as she pulled her inside, taking the box from her hand, resting it on the side table. Once done, she gazed at her friend with renewed irritation, and confusion! "And to what do we exactly owe this celebration to?"

"Ohh that.." Her spirit seemed to droop down for just a second before it glittered once again. "guess.." Nope, she wouldn't give in now.

"Fine by me.." Walking over to the door, she held it open, grabbing the edge of her crop top as she let her out. "Have a good time! See ya.." And the door was about to be closed, when her voice resonated. "Okay fine I am telling.!"

"good girl.."
"You're one crazy mind Erica.. Anyways, guess what! I broke up with that idiot.!" Her eyes twinkled with mirth, not an ounce of sadness clouding her radiant features.

"Really?" A soft smile spread over her face as she embraced her friend. "Congrats Jo! Oh god you deserve better than him!"
Once free from the hug, she held her shoulders, excited, blabbering "I know right! God you know he just messaged me and said "Jo, come down I need to talk to you.." I was like what.. but you know me, pitying him I just went down and oh my! He was there, with a beautiful bouquet and he was like. "I love you Jo.. I really do." And I was like.. "Yeah, I know.." He looked so funny! I mean he was just there in his cartoon T Shirt and PJs.. Can you believe it? Proposing your girlfriend in PJs?"

God! This guy is really crazy!  Erica thought, smiling as she prodded her friend to continue, what with the story being so interesting to be left unfinished.

" And then he goes, "I know you want me just as much as I do.." and all that filmy drama. After he finished his drama I just said "This isn't gonna work.." and god! The way he looked at me, he really made me regret that decision! But me being me I was like.. "I know you like me a lot. But frankly I don't think its love.. and come on, don't we both deserve better than each other? And he was like.. okay. God! Such a cute puppy he was at that time.." She chuckled, reminiscing the event that occurred an hour ago, surprised how she found the whole spectacle hilariously interesting!

"So.. lets begin the party!" Successful in controlling her excitement, she pulled her pal to the table as they together did the honours, keeping the pizza safely on a plate. "Pizza..." Whispered Erica, her voice dreamy as she adored it. It had been no less than a week she'd even seen the face of the mouth watering dish, and the credit goes to her dieting. Glancing at her denim shorts for just a moment, she wondered if losing on a few grams was actually worth missing out the celebration. Nah!

"No wait!" She shouted, willing to complete her narration before beginning it. "You have some champagne or something?" She quizzed, her brow shooting up elegantly.

"I guess so.. but how does that.." Erica trailed off as her intentions began to become clear; drinking, that too at almost midnight, that when she has to drive back to her home miles away!

"No Jo.. You aren't drinking and that's final!"  A voice went off in the background, distracting the ever ready to argue girls as Jodha Singh reached for her phone. A wide smile gradually touched her face, and when it had finally become an eye to eye one, she shoved the instrument in her pocket.

"As per our college group, its International Drinking Day today.. so.."

"Nothing changes my word babez!"

"Hold on! I wasn't finished!" Protested Jodha as realisation struck her- she hadn't fully recited the PJ drama! "Yeah! So he proposed me and the first thing I said was, "You do realise that I am your girlfriend already?" I mean he was being so funny! I ended up laughing on his face.!"
"Gosh! You're heartless Jo!" Erica murmured softly, not that she wasn't acquainted with this side of her friend, but she has so many shades to it that often she founds herself wondering, what is she?

"Oh I know that.." Brushing aside her pal's gentle taunt, she continued. "And then he said, you are a rose to me. And I was like, no.. Tulips are better. He looked like an idiot!" The tinkle of her soft laughter echoed in the room as she settled on the chair, pulling her bestie on the other chair.

"But you do like roses, don't you?"
"I love them!" She gazed at her, a cynical look that could only mean one thing- isn't that obvious? "But I find it insulting if such idiots like Fred hold them, and worse, give them to me!"
"Yeah.." She finally broke out into a light hearted chuckle as she kept a slice of pizza on Jodha's plate. "Here, to your freedom!"
"Okay, so wait.. I am confused! Are we going to cheer, by any chance, with this plate?"
"Why not?" The corners of her eyes twinkled as Jodha nodded excitedly, and they both held the plates in their hand, slowly clicking them together as they whispered, "To our friendship, and singlehood!"

They were the best of friends.
~~~
NIFT Campus, the next day

"Oh god! I just love Ed Sheeran! I mean how can he come up with such amazing lyrics?" Muttered Jodha as the duo walked to their classrooms.

"I know, right! Thinking Out Loud is a master piece!" Appraised Erica, waving to her friends as they passed them. Anne, a new college friend, joined the duo as they smiled.

"No one beats 1D, obviously.. but still.. he has its own charm." She uttered, softly humming her current favorite' song, "When your legs don't work like they used to before.. And I can't sweep you off of your feet.. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

Recognizing a voice utterly familiar to her, she turned back, somewhere hoping it wasn't the guy she thought he'd be.

He was Frederik Carter, her ex boyfriend.

"Hey Jo.. I wanted to talk to you.." God, she could have sworn she'd never seen him as confident as he looked today. Not even on the day when he proposed her for the first time.

"Not now Fred." She mumbled, mentally adding- and never in the future.

"Its urgent, I won't ask if it wasn't.."
"And it is about..??"
"Us."

Knowing she would later curse herself for her indifference, she retorted. "Not interested."

Oh my! She thought, glancing at him for just a moment, his black orbs holding back a weird emotion. Intense. Danger. She gasped, having suddenly detected what she hadn't witnessed in their relationship of 3 months. Tears.

The only thing she wanted to do at the moment was, despite her initial anger and irritation at his nerdy behaviour, was to wrap her arms around him and comfort him. For good old times' sake. And she would have done that had Erica not placed her hand on her shoulder, soothing her, drawing her out of her confusion.

Sparing her a look, almost deciding what to do, they both reverted their gazes at the guy who was almost on the verge of breaking down.  "Listen, I would have sung Nobody compares for you.. Its first few lines suits the situation. But, you see, you don't look pretty when you cry. You look like an idiot.. and yeah, I wasn't waiting for you to say goodbye, because, umm you know.. I have moved on?"
"Moved on?" He looked alarm, averting their gaze to the charming lady that stood before him from the handkerchief he'd stuffed his nose in. Trying to stop his uncontrollable sobs, he looked at her with those large, black eyes of his, shining and drowning with tears. "You.. you like someone else?"
"No.." She stepped back almost immediately, "Not that kind of moved on!" She gasped, shocked at his interpretation of her words and proud of her decision to leave him.

"Then what kind of moved on?" He quizzed, his pea sized brain unable to process it all, what with his continuous sobs resulting in a slight pain in his chest.

"The I'm-over-you kind of moved on." A firm pull from the back and she turned back,  "Leave him alone Jo.. He's not worth your time. Seriously an idiot!"

"Yeah.. I am doing that only.. at least sort of.."

"Jo.. I love you.." He sobbed and sniffed for the nth time as her blood boiled, inadvertently turning again as she shouted "Can you keep quiet for a second?"

He shivered, the anger reflecting in those blue eyes, the blue-est he'd ever seen has totally shocked him. For a moment he felt his heart flutter as her tresses flew while she turned, her honey brown locks that cascaded down to her waist. She was an angel. A devil one.

"Hey.!" Anne intervened, sensing the tension that heated up the already hot scenario. "We're getting late, aren't we, Jo and Erica?"
"Y..Yeah.." Erica murmured distractedly as she nudged her bestie in her chest. "Jodha Singh, we are getting off this guy. NOW." She whispered, only if she was listening. But no, she was busier in staring at her nerdy ex boyfriend.

"You know what Frederik Carter, I had a good time with you. But its over and for god's sake accept it!" She burst out, things were going out of hand and this guy was nowhere to listen to her.

"Are you..." His dark, black orbs averted their gaze from the handkerchief again as he sniffed and sobbed. His words, she thought, were utterly incoherent and childish, a trait she believed only she should possess. "S..Sure? We.. We can talk..talk thi..this out.. I..I kno..know we can stand b..by this storm... P..Please Jo.. Gi..Give me a ch..chance.. I..I am so..sorry if I. I did something to..to anger y..you.."
Freak! She thought, her eyes widening as she tagged his stutter to be a deliberate one. Was he copying her damn style?! The guts of the guy!
"You jerk, moron, idiot.. are you poking fun at me?! Damn you.." Letting her fingers uncoil from his shirt, a habit she'd unknowingly picked up whenever she was incensed, she added "I can't believe you are trying to copy me.!   I am so better off now! Do the entire race of humanity a goddamned favour and go and drown in some lake or whatever..!" Her eyes were ablaze, a seductive curl bouncing up and down as it framed her face.

Damn! She's beautiful! How will I live without her? He panicked. A life without her, he calculated, was equivalent to a life he'd been and never wanted to live- boring! She was his sunshine, she couldn't get away from him!
"I.. I lo..." He paused, another spark in her otherwise playful eyes instilled fear in him, yeah, he was scared of her. A deep breath followed. A remedy he'd thought of to calm down his stutters, lest she misunderstands his intentions yet again! "I love you Jodha Singh.." He whispered, and as his voice faded away in the part muffled part raised voices  in the backdrop of NIFT, a prestigious college she'd always been proud of, she felt bad. Really bad.

And she regretted feeling bad for him, a moment later.

Lowering his face, his nose tickling hers, he let his lips near hers, tender feelings he'd failed to barricade. Shocked, she punched his face, but he didn't let go. Au contraire, his arm, sensing her reluctance, imprisoned her waist, pulling it slowly as her chest banged against hers.

Almost as if set on fire, her fist marked his face once more, this time with an intensity that he feared he'd have to get a dental appointment to ensure all his teeth are prim and proper. "Hell!" He cursed, and discerning her hand movement, he attempted to blockade the blow with a strike, when her feet raised, her knee pointed perfectly as she hit him in the abdomen. "This, is for being the jerk that you are!"
And crash!! A slap followed, a real tight one, aimed with great precision as she was successful in turning his eyes black with her punch, his cheek red with the latest blow. "And this, for touching me and trying to get away with it!"  She proclaimed, her soft blue eyes turning the shade of red as she heard him.

"You're a heck of a girl, you bloody..." Another punch! Erica and Anne, the silent audience of the spectacle, what with Jodha having silenced them with her its-my-matter glare, broke out into a gasp, so loud that they were sure half the college heard them.

"Mind your words, you bast**d!"

"Hey you both, come over here!" A voice went off in the background, surprising the ruckus creating ex couple. Turning around, Jodha gulped- there stood Ms. Barret, the teacher who loathes her and she responds in kind. Damn! She pressed her lids close, and the moment she did, images of her in the counsellor's office troubled her. No! No freaking way! Throwing her eyes open, she walked confidently to the aghast lady, leaving Fred to follow.

"What were you doing there, Miss, exactly?" And there started her questions!

"Miss Barret, he.. He tried to kiss me.. He.. I.. I was defending myself.." Successfully feigning tears in her eyes as she looked away, she was anything but sad. Nah! It wasn't her fault he tried to kiss her, and she wouldn't let others blame it on her. She was angry, shocked, shaken and maybe even a tad bit scared and insecure too, but sorrow and regret, they just couldn't make it to the list!

"What?" She gasped, shuddering, her hands cupping her mouth in the most dramatic way ever as she glared at the guilty man, despising him, seeing the topper of the school in a whole new light. "Is THAT true, Carter? Did you try to force her? Did you...??"
He looked up. Yeah, he was hoping for some softness, after all, he'd made them all proud time and again. But there was none.

Flabbergasted and unsure of what to say in his defence, he let his head hang in fake guilt as Jodha bit back a victorious smirk. HE, would finally get the punishment that serves him right, expulsion!

"I am sorry, Ms. Barret.. I shouldn't have.." There! Her little hope that her bright student wouldn't stoop this low and this certain diva is bluffing, was scattered and butchered in tiny little pieces. Blown away.

"how dare you??! Trying to take advantage of our trust on you?! You wait till the Director hears of this!"

A few more harsh exchanges followed between the duo, but Jodha seemed oblivious of them. Her dazed mind couldn't process anything after the mention of the Director. Did she thank her stars? Yes, a thousand times!  Fred had always been the favourite of the old man, a fact she hated to accept. No wonder then that this amazingly brilliant student (or as the stout man referred to Fred) would be reported to his favourite guy! Of course, it'd its own problems. For one, he might try to shush her up. Or he might let him get away with it. Or worse, she feared, he might even blame her, what with his stupid little heck of a mind going crazy when it comes to her!
But no, she smirked shamelessly, he won't, or he couldn't do any of that, having known her for past 2 years. If he'd learnt anything about Jodha Singh in these 24 months, then it was a fact that she didn't think twice about blackmailing anyone, and yeah, anyone! She would have no qualms in involving the media if it's about her, her self respect is the first thing she cares for, truly!
He gasped, did she just say that?! Pulling the Director in would only ruin his reputation in the old guy's eyes, and with his final year approaching, he seriously didn't want that to happen!

"Ma'am..I.. I ensu..ensure you it won't..won't happen again.. I prom..promise.." He stuttered, as she swore out aloud, this guy and his stutters, won't the word inseparable' suit them?

"You, go to your classes.. Now." With that, Jodha Singh was safely ushered back to her friends as Fred glared at her. That woman! Gritting his teeth, he scowled at his ex, all the while she jogged to her friends.

"W..what just happened?" Anne whispered, cocking her head to Erica as she shook her head.

"I don't know.." She uttered, before Jodha joined them.

"That was some drama.." Murmured Jodha as she grabbed their hands. "Anyways, let's get to our next class, or we want another trip to Miss. Barret's office?" She teased

Signalling to Anne, Erica asked her to leave as she went away, before hugging Jodha softly. "He's really an idiot.." Erica whispered in her ears.

"A perverted one. Now let's get going.." Breaking free, Jodha sprinted to catch up with Anne, and Erica was left wondering.

What's it about her? Why does she never say what she feels?
~~~

Delhi Airport

"So here we are.." Muttered Jalal, his deep brown eyes scanning the airport. Awkward. Three years since he'd last seen India, and still there was something holding him back here.

"Hey.." His keen ears took in a familiar, squeaky voice as he turned around, surprised to see his younger brother, Edward. Flashing a Cheshire smirk, he waved as the lad winked. "I missed you, brother.." He said, and Jalal nodded. He didn't remember a thing about his brother.

"Same.." He replied. "How is Mom?"

"She's doing good. Anyways, we better get going. She's really missing you!" Edward averred, Jalal smiled- his mother, can never change.

~~~

"She sent you to pick me up?" Jalal quizzed, walking through the security check up as they exited the airport.

"Yeah. I mean I was excited to meet you and all, but you know, she was freaking out. Like you will get lost if someone doesn't come to get you." Chuckling at his own joke, he aimed for a hi-five with Jalal, who apparently took no notice.

"She's still the same, isn't it?"
"Yeah. But her love for you has only got stronger." Patting his shoulder, Edward muttered as Jalal turned back- taken aback by the sudden show of maturity' his college going brother was putting up!
"You've changed, too, Edward.." Jalal smiled.

"We missed you.." Edward whispered, and before that sunk in, he went off to get his car.

"I've missed on a lot of things.." Jalal wondered, three years back- the last time he came to India- Edward was a royal brat, spoiled rotten high schooler. Haven't things changed drastically?

Shaking his head, he snapped out of his thoughts as he jumped in the car beside his brother. "Mom's looking for a girl." He informed courteously.

Interested, Jalal casted him a glance before saying, "For you? You're still young Edward."

"For you!" he squealed, as Jalal nearly jumped- what did he just say? "For me?" He questioned, just to make sure his ears haven't taken in the wrong words.

"Save your head!" Edward joked, laughing as Jalal rolled his eyes, now why did he jump?

Sensing disappointed, he quickly covered it up. "Yeah, I mean she's all- Jalal HAS to get married now. And she said you said yes for this marriage thing. So, better get ready for meeting a lot of beauties over the weekend!" His eyes twinkled, as Jalal sighed- his brother had really not changed!  
"Yeah, right. Beauties." Jalal whispered, his head hitting the headrest as he closed his eyes.

Things were going to change.

~~~

At Mohammed Mansion,

"Mom! We are here!" He shouted, a goofy smile on his lips as an elderly lady, presumably their mother, appeared from a room.

"Missed you, Mom." Jalal uttered, embracing his mother softly as she chirped, "You're back, finally!"

"Yeah, I guess so. Wooho!" Resonated Edward's voice as the duo shook their head mentally. Another bad joke of his! Sporting a goofy face, Edward chuckled as the mother- son parted, smiling at him with that you're-crazy look. He loved that!

"You look a bit jetlagged, just go and rest now. A drive with Edward around Delhi later in the evening, what say?" She suggested, and Jalal nodded, he didn't really know how to behave with his family, what with not being with them for such a long time!

"Yeah, Mom.." He smiled.

With Edward by his side, cracking senseless jokes every now and then, he knew for sure his life was going to be hell here. Hell.

And what he didn't know was, it would get the hell out of him, too.

~~~

Outside the NIFT Campus,

"Bloody Retard.. Stupid, moron, jerk, idiot, psycho..!" And on went Erica's tirade as Jodha elbowed her in the chest, her aim- precise.

"Shut up Erica, I mean that idiot tried a move and it didn't work, get over it, okay?!" Rolling her eyes, she scowled at her best friend who'd surprisingly taken the incident more seriously than herself!
Anne gaped at Jodha, probably wondering, what the heck did she just say? "Yo..You're.. not affe..affected by wha..what he di..did?"
"Freak!" Cursed Jodha, before returning her attention to another friend of hers. "No I'm not, Anne. That stupid little piece of litter doesn't deserve the time I'll waste on thinking about him and acting all crazy like Oh my god, he tried to kiss me! That is so rude, I hate him.. I hate him.. and cry buckets. I'm not the cry thing, you know me."

Anne, the stutter-one of the group, remain silent, apparently flushed by her words as Jodha turned around, walking backwards. She loved to do that!
"However," And with this, the twinkle in her eye resurfaced. "No one gets away after messing with Jodha Singh." She fished out her shades from her purse, those darn pieces she absolutely adored.

"and that means that we..." Erica gulped, she knew this crazy girl well enough to guess what she had up her sleeve.

"Are getting back at him. Jodha style." Flaunting her shades, she smirked, turning around, and the duo wondered if they would ever be able to understand her.

~~~

"But how?" Anne whispered, leaning in her ears as Jodha sighed, annoyed. "First, it isn't a 007 case that you are whispering in my ear, Anne. And second, I don't know. Let's drop the topic for now. I want to chill out."
"Hey guys!" Erica beamed, her attention finally averted to the girls in front of her from her phone. "Chris is here, she just messaged me!"
"What the hell!" Jodha jumped, too surprised to take it in!

"Yeah!" Shoving the piece on her face, Erica began collecting her belonging, ready to sprint off to meet Christie.

"Holy shit, she's here!" She swore, her jaw wide open before a look of excitement dawned upon her features. "Let's get going, girls. Ms. Sexy is here!"

"Hey Chris!" She chirped, pulling her in a light hug as Christie waved at the seemingly breathless trio.

"Is it just a coincidence or you knowingly call me that?" Brows furrowed, hand touching her hips, damn! That Christie Waters angry look. How she missed it!

"Neither.." She giggled, shaking her head. "I just love calling you that. Jesus, Chris is such a cool name!" Her lashes fluttered, lit up with unexplainable joy at the corners.

"But that's calling me names." She pouted, her green eyes shining as they widened a bit.

"No, silly.." Another chuckle, and she said- "That's calling you Chris!"

"Damn!" She smirked evilly, almost teasing Jodha, "That was a bad one.."
"Shut up!" She retorted, fumed "It was cool, damn!" Christie giggled as she mimicked her accent, this girl loves her accent! "Everything about me is cool!"

"Exaggerating a lot, are we?" She teased

"Nu-uh.. It's like, I am cool and I know it. You won't understand! You know, Fred was all, "You're so cool, Jo. Wish I could be like you.." Poor kitten, there's only one me. What I mean is the topper of the college, no, my ex-boyfriend thinks I am cool, duh! That means something!"

"Ex-boyfriend? You two are over?" She gasped at the sudden bit of news. The last time they skyped, Fred was so into her!
"Yeah.. umm.. quite a long story, you see." She whispered,

"Must be your this isn't gonna work drama, isn't it? Damn! I have a real thing for break ups!"

"Sure you do! And well, yeah, you're right. He was being such a stupid piece of-"

"Well that's enough," Christie uttered, shutting her mouth tightly.

"But that was your second break-up since the semester started!" Christie gaped, almost wondering, how many hearts can she break?
"No-no.. It's technically three, you see, I and Devin broke up at exactly 12 in the morning, the first day of semester had started already! Now before you ask me why, it was getting a bit complicated, and I am not a fan of long distance relationships. They are boring, no fun, nothing!"
"boring?" Christie gasped, clutching her mouth in fake horror, "They are adventurous. Crazy, and adorable!"

"Says the one who is in this boring thing with a not so boring guy," Jodha winked, "That's partial!"
"They call it intellectual!" She retorted, embarrassed.

"Philosophy?" She gave her damn! You've become boring look as Anne jumped in.

"Jo.. what.. what abou.. about your re..revenge?" She whispered through slurred words.

"Yeah, we'll get that later baby. Chris will be our accomplice." She grinned wickedly, planning out the whole thing in her mind.

"Fine by me if its going to be some fun, but not today, Augustus is coming here!" She squealed, and Jodha gaped at her, dumbstruck. Did she just say that Augustus is coming here?!

Heya! So this one's going to be different than my other stories, I can promise you that. And don't worry, after the brief break I took from writing, I hope I've become a tad bit more responsible and can manage 4 stories (even though its freaking me outπŸ˜†)

and yeah, Aisha, this is for you! You're the best, and I know you'll always be!❀️

aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay! So another great story by a wonderful writer. When you told me that you want to start a new story, I was so excited that I didn't care what it will be about. I just knew that like every-time, you won't disappoint your readers. πŸ€—
Okay, so let's be honest.😡 It's sometimes hard for me to comment on your stories.πŸ˜† The reason is simple that your life as a writer has been blessed with a kind of professionalism. I mean you are such an incredible writer, that it is hard to find words that will match your 'great' writing. πŸ€”
But it's true that before an 'awesome' writer, you are an incredible friend to me.πŸ€— Thanks for your kindness, your patience, and the many hours you have spent chatting with me.πŸ˜‰ And of-course,  your wisdom, humour and your good-hearted nature. ❀️
So I think it's enough about you.πŸ˜† Now, we should come to the master piece - 'Married To A stranger'. The title itself is so interesting, that you can't resist yourself from reading the story. πŸ˜Ž
So, coming to the very first chapter of your 'fourth' story. πŸ˜†*Really!!*
First of all, I want to thank Lew, cause of him Jalal left London.πŸ˜† And of-course his girlfriend - Rebecca Ross. (great name)πŸ˜†
 "It was just a spark between you two." Woah! Guy. What a line, I mean I read the chapter thrice for this particular line. I don't know but it attracted me.πŸ˜†
And wait. I loved the way you described Rebecca. Blonde hair, deep brown eyes, perfect but evil. I mean that's something interesting. πŸ˜†
And now, the female lead of the story. Okay! So disturbing someone's sleep is something really bad. No?πŸ˜† But it's okay if after that you will get a pizza! But not of dominos. I like Pizza hut.πŸ˜† . 
And the reason behind this celebration is something really erm, weird? I mean break-up. This story is really different. I mean just look at this Jodha.πŸ˜† And she taught me something new, i.e, 'International Drinking Day' I mean great.πŸ‘πŸ˜† I don't know but the guy seemed really sweet and innocent to me. Making fun of him, isn't something good, right?πŸ˜† 
"I ended up laughing on his face" I agree with Erica, that was so rude. Heartless girl!πŸ˜† 
And I love her sarcastic replies. I mean that is really fun to read. πŸ˜† Gosh, specially this one - "But I find it insulting if such idiots like Fred hold them, and worse, give them to me!"🀣
So it's nice that both girls like Ed's song, despite the fact that I don't like him. But I just can't disagree that 'thinking out loud' was like something Wow! ❀️
But Jodha is correct, no one can beat 1D.  They are incredible ❀️ But wait..wait!! Finally Fredrick Carter is here. But before this, his name is gross. Like truly.πŸ˜† Maybe that's why Jodha broke up with him. πŸ˜† But the nerdy guy was on the verge of tears. I mean that's so...rude? πŸ˜†
And of-course, she did a great job by not singing 'Nobody Compares'.πŸ˜† And let's take a moment to appreciate Jodha's blue eyes. β€οΈπŸ˜† You know blue-est of all.πŸ˜†
"Do the entire race of humanity a god damned favour and go and drown in some lake or whatever..!" - Woah!😲 Girl calm down. But I somewhat liked her. Maybe her anger is something that is you know kinda...?? πŸ˜† 
God! What happened to me, I am liking 'harsh' girls?!?😲 But Fred really tried to kiss her?😲 Wow! That's something filmyBut wait! Do nerds really do the dating and kissing stuff?πŸ˜†  
"it was a fact that she didn't think twice about blackmailing anyone" Again! One more thing to admire how cool your jodha is. Wait...wait! What's wrong with his stutters? I mean why Jodha's so irritated by his stuttering?πŸ˜† "What's it about her? Why does she never say what she feels?" What's this supposed to mean?😲 I mean Erica is confusing me.πŸ˜†
And now my favourite person - Edward! ❀️ But wait. Jalal ka bhai Edward?😲  Matlab had hai!πŸ˜†  
"he aimed for a hi-five with Jalal, who apparently took no notice." I told you naa, I loved this line. πŸ€£ I don't know what to say about Jalal. You should reveal more about him, I mean Edward's a hit for sure. I mean if you ever thought to introduce his girl-friend in this story, then remember her name should be Aisha. πŸ˜†
"Yeah, I guess so. Wooho!" Gosh! This was funnyπŸ˜†
 "Jodha turned around, walking backwards. She loved to do that!" Even I love doing that. You copied me?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Hey! I love Erica too. I mean the stutter one of the groupπŸ˜† Wait! Whose Christie Waters now? Gawd! There are so many characters.πŸ˜†
 "Fred was all, You're so cool, Jo. Wish I could be like you.."  Gawd! That was again so rudee!πŸ˜† Second break-up since the semester started.😲 Woah! Way to go girl.πŸ˜† Oh sorry technically, it's three. You are so technical Anushka!πŸ˜†
Okay so the chapter ends, with a mysterious Augustus! Who the hell he is?πŸ˜† 
But, really the chapter was fun to read. Once again you proved that no one can beat you.😎
But if I am best then you are best-est. I mean you are great. I am just waiting for them to meet. And of-course the day when he comes to see her.πŸ˜† That will be so fun. I am just thinking about their first meeting. πŸ˜† Gosh! And this is your fourth story! πŸ˜² How's the feeling, afraid? But don't worry! Remember you told me that everything will be fine. I am saying you the same. πŸ˜† But wait! In the next update, I want to know about Jalal. His nature, interests..etc.etc.etc.πŸ˜† 
I don't know why but I am very much excited about this story, maybe more than 'the deal'. I don't know why I am so excited but like you know, you have to make this 'the best'.
And yes! update regularly. And by that I mean all your four stories. Wow! That's incredible, four stories ❀️ It's so fascinating.πŸ˜†
I am expecting a lot from this story. And I know you won't disappoint me.πŸ€— You are an extremely talented girl, and of-course I am fortunate to know such a wonderful person. (Cheeky?πŸ˜†) But as I have told you before, you are first and foremost a friend to me. ❀️ You are truly a blessing in my life. πŸ€— Thank you for starting this awesome story. 
But wait! You should appreciate my effort to comment here first. 😎I mean I am really one lucky girl, who got the privilege to comment first in Anushka's story.πŸ˜† 
God, and adding to this. I unressed this soon!😲 That's shocking but it's a proud moment for me.πŸ˜† 
Erm! I don't know if this is my biggest comment or not. But I enjoyed writing this comment.πŸ˜† Maybe because I took 2 hours.πŸ˜†
Okay! So I am now going to update 'The Deal'. And yes! Bye! πŸ˜†
Take care, eat well, sleep well, and write a hazza OS soon.πŸ˜† 

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 8 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo for a  new story..😊
Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats For Ur New Story πŸ‘πŸ₯³
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Congo for a  new story..😊

Hey!😳 
Thank you soo much!πŸ€—
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Thendral...

Congrats For Ur New Story πŸ‘πŸ₯³

what's up?πŸ˜‰
thanks a lot!❀️
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shefa...

Congratulation Anushka ❀️

Shefa di!πŸ€—
thank you soo much!😳 I hope you'll like this story, too!😳
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
love it...interesting...edward is Jalal's brother...waiting for Jo and Ja's meeting...😊