Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

My mom is asking if the west had its share of devastation in the form of the "PREDICTED" earthquake 4 am this morning 

West side ke log...Please answer πŸ˜†

Didn't feel any inn Mumbai
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the mere thought of sosy as a book is giving me goosebumps!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Didn't feel any inn Mumbai

Hey Pritee...Not in India's western part ya...There was one predicted in the USA πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I don't know about earth quake.

But bangalore's untimely rains are torture now.

suddenly started a bang now.

Thats nice...Enjoy rains
The rest of the country is anyway being burnt to ashes πŸ˜­
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Thats nice...Enjoy rains
The rest of the country is anyway being burnt to ashes πŸ˜­

yaar my mess is little far from hostel.

with this rain even umbrella won't stand.
thunder and rumbling looks big one for me.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Oh there are so many things that I have to comment:

1)      II name was on some comment, as my iPad open YHM page and I click to SoSy. But II was intruding enough on the first page so I opened it. She had written very well and was sarcastic about the show. My thought was wow how could I miss a name like II in SoSy, that's why I asked about her. Let's chill, maybe she hasn't read all the threads so she is not commenting on the SoSy😊

2)      My papa would buy or still get me frontier biscuits. (u guys were talking about)😳

3)      Fan love I never understood and will never understand. I think I once commented to someone in YHM page that I wish I could pay this much attention to my loved once as you guys obsess about the leads. I think I wasn't appreciated for it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4)      News in India is a propaganda, they think they will involve some celebrity then more people will watch or read. They are all for making money. I often say Indian love to copy americans, then they should adopt thier love for the country, have basic manners, copy polices, infrastructure. And dont too much attention to celebs. People here also talk about them and copy thier style but few take their advice seriously.😊

5)      Don't get me started on the leads of YHM. I will still give a pass to the woman, she likes attention that her flaw, but the guy I can't tolerate. He is not classy at all. He sounds like a gali chap.😑😑

6)      People spoke about books...I have a long list to add on that but PLEASE NEVER COMPARE 50 SHADES TO SoSy. That was an God awful book!!!!😡

7)      Best of all, Ranjan showing his frustrations. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail

Oh food problem eh ?!?!

Cook something your room only 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Oh there are so many things that I have to comment:

1)      II name was on some comment, as my iPad open YHM page and I click to SoSy. But II was intruding enough on the first page so I opened it. She had written very well and was sarcastic about the show. My thought was wow how could I miss a name like II in SoSy, that's why I asked about her. Let's chill, maybe she hasn't read all the threads so she is not commenting on the SoSy😊

2)      My papa would buy or still get me frontier biscuits. (u guys were talking about)😳

3)      Fan love I never understood and will never understand. I think I once commented to someone in YHM page that I wish I could pay this much attention to my loved once as you guys obsess about the leads. I think I wasn't appreciated for it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4)      News in India is a propaganda, they think they will involve some celebrity then more people will watch or read. They are all for making money. I often say Indian love to copy americans, then they should adopt thier love for the country, have basic manners, copy polices, infrastructure. And dont too much attention to celebs. People here also talk about them and copy thier style but few take their advice seriously.😊

5)      Don't get me started on the leads of YHM. I will still give a pass to the woman, she likes attention that her flaw, but the guy I can't tolerate. He is not classy at all. He sounds like a gali chap.😑😑

6)      People spoke about books...I have a long list to add on that but PLEASE NEVER COMPARE 50 SHADES TO SoSy. That was an God awful book!!!!😡

7)      Best of all, Ranjan showing his frustrations. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

DIDI!!!!!!!
I love you for the bold parts πŸ€—

I hate DT πŸ˜†
I hate KP πŸ€’
I hate the showπŸ‘

I LOVE BUTTER πŸ˜†
I am starting to like Ranjan Babua β­οΈ
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Vikas so you are writing a story like The Hunger GamesπŸ‘πŸ‘. I have read that book. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

6)      People spoke about books...I have a long list to add 

Please do share