Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Noname10
Thanks for being able to identify with many couples in the story. Its a mighty compliment...

THANK YOU
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EnVee

Yeah true. I always felt Aruna's voice was more suited for Hindustani and Abhangs. She has a very deep tone. But she popularized the song so goes to her. 😊

OMG!!!
Loved it!!!
She is so cute 😆

The lyrics suit II-RB morning rendezvous in most probability 🤣 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shevane,

If she stole my character's name, atleast I hope she possesses 1% of the sarcasm the author possesses and takes on the hoax called YHM😡
As for me? Today I am baffled when I see Twitter pages of TV actors' with  fan posts, fans with the IDs like "PROUD FAN of XYZ"
I dont get the "proud" part
Proud because u chose to stick with him/her as they publicly dumped their long time partner mercilessly?
Proud because  u adore them for he and she posts hourly pictures of how him/her and along with new spouse, sleep, take a crap, shower, comb their hair, wear make up, eat, chew, fart, scratch an itch?
Proud fan because the actor would repost your badly worded, poor in grammar ode to her/him?🤢
Proud for mercilessly, gushing, adoring their idol as the idol takes pot shots at their ex jointly or by themselves by posting endless selfies,  with sarcastic poetry and love quotes.

"Pride" is so CHEAP in India... who needs admissions to NDA Khadakwasla or ISRO... when u can get it on Twitter, as u stand up to imaginary foes of two bit TV actors

THANK YOU SO MUCH Author Sahiba for concurring with me !!!!

I had all this in mind when I went through a disastrous incident post which I HATED many actors for WHAT THEY ARE 

Thank you so very much!!!

You truely in all respect, duely deserve this : 👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Why did you change your online status Author Sahiba 🤣
Noufiyawill be devastated if you continuously appear offline like this 
Ashu25 thumbnail
I was thinking if I should start a RB-II fan page on twitter or Insta now.
EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY has a fan page...Why not our leads 😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
I am stalking that yuck forum for that adulterous reader
Join me someone 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shevane,

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If she stole my character's name, atleast I hope she possesses 1% of the sarcasm the author possesses and takes on the hoax called YHM😡
As for me? Today I am baffled when I see Twitter pages of TV actors' with fan posts, fans with the IDs like "PROUD FAN of XYZ"
I dont get the "proud" part
Proud because u chose to stick with him/her as they publicly dumped their long time partner mercilessly?
Proud because u adore them for he and she posts hourly pictures of how him/her and along with new spouse, sleep, take a crap, shower, comb their hair, wear make up, eat, chew, fart, scratch an itch?
Proud fan because the actor would repost your badly worded, poor in grammar ode to her/him?🤢
Proud for mercilessly, gushing, adoring their idol as the idol takes pot shots at their ex jointly or by themselves by posting endless selfies, with sarcastic poetry and love quotes.

"Pride" is so CHEAP in India... who needs admissions to NDA Khadakwasla or ISRO... when u can get it on Twitter, as u stand up to imaginary foes of two bit TV actors</font>

Height of foolishness from fans also. Fighting for those jerks and defending them in social blogs like their own brother, sister, bf, gf...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Why did you change your online status Author Sahiba 🤣

Noufiyawill be devastated if you continuously appear offline like this 

😆
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nisha we need one more update if you are not tired.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What happened? Is someone else using the character II in her story?😲