Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I am so happy R&B calls amma Mrs Iyer and is taking time to make the switch and keeps the respect in his heart πŸ‘πŸ‘

u know one thing that is sooo bad in real life too is a girl has to say amma/appa to her in-laws my in-laws made the senti u are my daughter thing  ..whatever i have to call them that but my husband doesnt need to , he calls mama/mami and both me & my parents are absolutely fine..

and my SIL does the same cause my dad said you can call ur parents that and dont force it ..
tab kyuun these iyer inlaws expect that 😑

and no mother in law is equal to a mom ever 😑

Anu you are right on that, I always look for ways not to address my inlaws with mom  & dad title. Now i just use dada and dadi to address themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But in past i always said your parents. My mother in law tired to tell in a very subtle way that I should address them as mom  & dad.  I just pretended not to hear it πŸ€£.  I told my husband I cant say it, he asked why...just the way you cant say to my folks as its uncomfortable , I feel the same πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ He said I get it. Chapter closed forever😊😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

🀣

Selvi is married and also has a kid Taraji πŸ˜•
Minion ka pata nahi πŸ˜†

Chchee ashu  Milan ka matlab, joining forces bhi ho sakta hai, coming together for a common cause bhi ho sakta hai..naa

But yes you are right I had meant shaadi only, thanks for correcting me, tumhe to pata hoga SOSY mein PHD jo kar rahi hai..

Tumhara dissertation topic

The impact of the proletariat on the love saga of RB and II.

Or

The significance of wage earners in SOSY
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

35-40 I am thinking 

I agree
But I totally love role...I can pay a million to be minion 
MM ke har chotey problem ka solution πŸ˜†
Bade problems tho koi solve kar nahi sakta 
I can show pride for ranjan 
Cook for the three 
Save II from Manny interrupting their time 
Take care of dude's food
Make funny sentences with my half coked English 
Share ranjan's kushi and dhukh as much as he wants 
Witness romance of the lead tall beautiful pair
Play with the kids while the two are busy love making 
Take care of future mini rakshasan and chatter box's 
🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu you are right on that, I always look for ways not to address my inlaws with mom  & dad title. Now i just use dada and dadi to address themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But in past i always said your parents. My mother in law tired to tell in a very subtle way that I should address them as mom  & dad.  I just pretended not to hear it πŸ€£.  I told my husband I cant say it, he asked why...just the way you cant say to my folks as its uncomfortable , I feel the same πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ He said I get it. Chapter closed forever😊😊

🀣

You are sooo cutee di
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Guys how i post a pic from phone to IF.  I was just visited by a tortoise in my front yard. πŸ˜†
My mali just rang the bell and said that your pet is outside, I told him I have no pets...then he pointed out to orange and brown shell tortoise walking in my yard. Super fast I have to say, he was walking towards the road, I asked the guy if he could put him in backyard so that he can find his way back. He did! Yesterday I had 2 deers visiting me, today a tortoise, hopefully I dont get a bear tomorrow.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is indeed the Garden State,😊
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Chchee ashu  Milan ka matlab, joining forces bhi ho sakta hai, coming together for a common cause bhi ho sakta hai..naa

But yes you are right I had meant shaadi only, thanks for correcting me, tumhe to pata hoga SOSY mein PHD jo kar rahi hai..

Tumhara dissertation topic

The impact of the proletariat on the love saga of RB and II.

Or

The significance of wage earners in SOSY

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
🀣

PHD main nahi...PHD NAmratha aur Vikas kar rahe hain filhal
Mujhe bas thoda thoda yaad hai

Well topic achcha hai!!!
Research damdar ban sakta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😳

Appa in awesome form 🀣
Now that II knows how much RnB messes with her chooras and what a tell take trail it leaves behind will II ditch it?

Selvi was cute too, lovely to see RnB and Shravu having fun and II craving for more peanuts of course πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

We are here too drilling for more Nisha! What awesome strokes ... Continue for years to come... Let a have SoSy retreat sometime someplace πŸ€—
Ashu25 thumbnail

Guys how i post a pic from phone to IF.  I was just visited by a tortoise in my front yard. πŸ˜†

My mali just rang the bell and said that your pet is outside, I told him I have no pets...then he pointed out to orange and brown shell tortoise walking in my yard. Super fast I have to say, he was walking towards the road, I asked the guy if he could put him in backyard so that he can find his way back. He did! Yesterday I had 2 deers visiting me, today a tortoise, hopefully I dont get a bear tomorrow.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww
Tortoise and deers πŸ˜³

Bold πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

😳

Appa in awesome form 🀣
Now that II knows how much RnB messes with her chooras and what a tell take trail it leaves behind will II ditch it?

Selvi was cute too, lovely to see RnB and Shravu having fun and II craving for more peanuts of course πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

We are here too drilling for more Nisha! What awesome strokes ... Continue for years to come... Let a have SoSy retreat sometime someplace πŸ€—

I love the idea!!!
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wooow...mujhe adopt karlo...I'll move in adopt all those animals and take care of them...
I have my dog back home its a husky I miss him 
Tho here in Bangalore I adopted all my colony dogs...both street and neighbourhous ke...everyday I feed them walk them when back from work go meet neighbours ke dogs before going to work ...I just looove pets