Harsh Chhaya aka Dushyant of Thodi Si Zam

virgoqueen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Harsh reality

Harsh Chhaya aka Dushyant of Thodi Si Zameen... is dead serious about his film script on teenagers coming to terms with life

Ranjib Mazumder

Getting it write: Harsh Chhaya

Actor Harsh Chaya is really busy these days. Besides acting in Thodi Si Zameen, Thoda Sa Aasmaan as Smriti Irani's brother-in-law, the actor is taking  time out to write a film script.

Says Harsh, "I have always been interested in writing, but it is only since the last two-and-a-half years that I have started writing this film script. It is a youth-centric concept that revolves round a few teenagers who grow up with a notion that it is very easy to achieve everything in life. And how they are disillusioned when they eventually realise that life is not a bed of roses. My characters fall in the age-bracket of 13-14 years and through them, I want to bring out the basic human emotions."

The actor is so emotionally attached to his script, that he is also thinking of directing the film himself. "I am not in a hurry to persuade the filmmakers to make a film on my script. When I was not working, writing became a good alternative for me. If possible, I would like to direct it myself," he adds.

On the professional front, the actor is getting a lot of good offers at present. "I have got good responses for my role in Thodi Si Zameen, Thoda Sa Aasmaan. Besides, I am considering many serial scripts, but it will be too early to talk as of now," he says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_jp thumbnail
I think Harsh is a brilliant actor...and is cute (in his own way) too 😳
subu123456 thumbnail
I think Harsh Chaya is an amazing actor.I just loved his acting in Astitva,Hasratein and Justjoo on Zee. He is one of the natural performers.He makes acting seems so effortless and always comes acroos as genuine.I love his wife's acting too. I hope he goes a long way with his dreams.Edited by subu123456 - 17 years ago
henryma thumbnail
he plays his role well in tzta
diyafah thumbnail
Harsh is an amazing actor..I like his acting!! 👏