Qubool Hai

Qubool hai Success Party Video (Amrapali Gupta)

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDh4CLNnlyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs. KV is such a nice guy. HE  always keeps people around him happy. I saw such a video even on Saubhgayvati Bhava. 
Calories burn ki hai. How much sexy does she wanna become?🤣
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
can't see video .plz share video link
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs nafs..Glad to see success Bash of QH.

And KV , i have no words for him, he is always friendly and down-to-earth with everyone.He has such a wonderful character..!!

Waiting for KV,SJ's interview..
Edited by Enigmatic_Angel - 8 years ago
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder how different the show would be if Nisha never got replaced ðŸ˜† I think her cameo would have only lasted 3 months as originally planned. 
Amrapalli really is doing a fabulous job :) Tanveer was one heck of a villain. 
KV, KV, KV ðŸ˜³ What can we say about you! He's such a sweet guy... Can't wait to see his interview :) You can tell how excited he is about the high TRPs even in the OLV videos from before haha. He's so proud of QH ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† and rightfully so!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, Amra actually said her role was a 3 month cameo. We all knew that of course and yes she replaced Nisha Nagpal. Fact is, I think if she had stayed on, they may have even ended her as a cameo. So it is thanks to Amarpali that this show has a Season 3 now. They had to kill ASYA and keep HER! I mean ASYA were the leads, and they killed them and kept Tanveer, and then Season 2 was dedicated to her and revenge against her. Now Season 3 is about "Return of Tanveer" through her Terror suspect daughter! Talk about a cameo that never ended! :)

Yes I agree, KV is the life of the party and always ready to party! LOL. Waiting to see more videos from this party. Like Amra said, they are No 2 on the channel after a long time. I think they were No 3 around July or August of last year when drama was high, and then new shows took over. (I remember Shalini saying in an interview that the show wont be cancelled as it is No 3 on Zee). But now back to No 2, and maybe their aim is to become No 1 again? Good to see Amra at a party coz we always see the others but not her! So it was nice to see a segment of her! 

Waiting for more pics and interviews! 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ofc,
If there is a party, KV has to be the one who threw it.
He is looking for an excuse to throw a party.😆

I wonder if Gul appreciates this. Does it even occur to her that here she has one actor who will stick around as long as the script will excite him...

..And he had said weeks back.
...Bring Sahil together in one frame...

Is she still searching for trp formulae?😕

😆
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.kv is so humble & down 2 earth person.still lk its yesterday we r signing petitions,frustratd,decide 2 quit qh,bt nw its bk on top10,2nd on zee.congrats 2 qh team specialy survir.
Sahil/survir-life of qh-rocks.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love KV and AG! Glad they all had fun partying! TFS!