I-F Idol Mark Sheet

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

ENTRY #1 - _TheBlackRose_

ROUND - 1

Judge 1 

voice quality is good,very difficult song couldn't hold on breath, it broke at high notes, off tune at high pitches. overall good try

Judge 2

Melodious and soothing voice . Modulations are appropriate in right places .Song Selection is very apt for the voice. It almost sounded like the original singer.  Overall, song had a smooth flow just a bit strained at couple notes, but will improve with more practice. Enjoyed listening to it . Good effort.  

Judge 3

Nice song selection for the voice quality.Good to hear you keeping the beat. A little more oomph and power to the song would have been good nevertheless a very good attempt

Judge 4

I like the song choice. However, I felt you were rushing in some places and that resulted in you losing track of the rhythm. But a nice attempt for sure!

Judge 5

Very nice attempt, tempo seemed to change at various places in the song though. There was some tapping noise in the background that was very distracting. Voice sounded a little bit muffled, but maybe it was the audio or something but try to sing a little bit louder.

ROUND - 2 

Judge 1

Sweet voice and good mix of songs .. Sur and voice modulation could have been better .. there is a scope of improvement

Judge 2

Melodious voice, suits the songs choices, quite close to the original songs . Aptly chosen. Very clear & pleasant to hear. At times high notes a bit off while switching songs .

Judge 3

Try to get more strength in delivery

Judge 4

The song choices were great. You could've increased your tempo a little and it would've been better.

Judge 5:

Good selection of songs👍🏼, nice voice but need to work more on your tempo on high notes and voice modulation.

ENTRY #2 - bookworm-ALS--

ROUND - 1

Judge 1

good voice quality, nice song selection, capabiliy range, overall, except for a few notes,where she lost her breath, good effort.

Judge 2

Clarity of the lyrics while singing without breaks was perfect.  Crisp sweet voiceThe twang of her voice suited the song aptly Overall, fantabulous.  I was so much into the song did not want it to end . You were confident and there was no wavering  or quiver in tone anywhere.  

Judge 3

This song is an upbeat peppy duet song which you have sung at a single breath. You managed to keep the tempo and sur  . As this is a duet some kind of voice modulation would have enhanced the experience.

Judge 4

You have a great voice and you sang really well. But maybe you could slow down a bit, and take longer pauses between each section.

Judge 5

Lovely song, and the control over your voice is good. However, it did feel like the pace of the song changed from the beginning to the end, so the rhythm was off.

ROUND - 2

Judge 1

Good Husky voice and songs were selected accordingly .. so well done ..Sur and song mixing  was perfect..Scale could have been a bit higher..it was flat at few places  ..but overall it was good  ..

Judge 2

Melodious voice & clear rendition. Peppy and mood uplifting choices . well chosen for voice quality. I had a good time listening to the songs. Especially Maiyya and Arabic beats portion. Singer could switch between songs with ease. 

Judge 3:

Good soulful lively voice

Judge 4:

Very energetic. I think you went off with the first song, but you eventually caught up. Great effort.

Judge 5:

Nice song and a good voice👍🏼. Switched between the songs with a ease but need to work more on the first song as it went off in few places.

ENTRY #3 - sumera_sulaiman

ROUND 1

Judge 1

average voice quality, song selection: should have chosen a faster song, song does not suit voice, good effort, but voice lacks note, modulation, power

Judge 2

Sweet Voice.  has immense potential . Needs more practice and become confident, song selection is good . Voice sounds almost like original singer.  You sound a bit conscious and tend to almost whisper/mumble at times. With practice you will become confident. 

Judge 3

This was  difficult to judge due to the inaudibility and also i did not know which song it was It felt like you were getting better towards the end so maybe nerves. If not play around with the mic positioning to get a clear rendition across.

Judge 4

You seemed to be struggling initially and some notes sounded off sur, but eventually you sang well as the song progressed. All you need is more practice and you'll do amazing.

Judge 5

Really nice attempt, the soft way you sang it was nice in the beginning. Pitch was off for most of the song. A little bit more practice needed in controlling your voice to hit the right notes and try opening your voice when you're singing. It definitely helps in allowing for clarity in the words. Definitely continue practicing!

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Song mixing  could have been better  though the selections were very good..Sur was good but the singing was a bit flat ..a bit of work on voice modulation and scale will b perfect ..

Judge 2

Voice has immense potential. Can hit high notes very well. Song choices had wide range of notes . It was a bit disconcerting with sudden spiking and plunging notes Offkey and jarring at outset and while switching medley. 

Judge 3

Needs to connect more with the song selected

Judge 4

Good attempt. Some restrain would've been nice.

Judge 5:

Singer doesnt seem comfortable with the selected songs but good selection of songs. Overall nice attempt👍🏼. Need to work on voice modulation and connect with the songs and you will be perfect.

ENTRY #4 - Baki

ROUND 1

Judge 1

averge voice quality, unnecessary nasal tone used,  should have chosen an easier song. good effort, but voice lacks note,nasal, total off key at high notes

Judge 2

Unique voice. Can sustain pitch well in high notes, A bit shrilly and sharp for the song selected. Overall good range & clarity .

Judge 3

Nice strong voice and good attempt. It felt that you started off high at times it felt nasal. Try practicing by playing around with the pitching and notes.  

Judge 4

An honest attempt, but you'll need to work on your breathing, and some of the high notes were off-tune. Maybe a better song selection will help. With more practice, I'm sure you'll do well!

Judge 5

Voice sounds a little bit shrilly in the higher notes, but you have a very clear voice and it was a nice song choice.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Good selection of songs but I felt there were pauses in between , the flow was missing .. Throw was good but Voice modulation and Sur needs to b worked on ..

Judge 2

crisp & clear voice with slightly nasal touch. Can hit those high & low notes very well, well chosen songs. Melded with out any breaks, Enjoyed the medley very well. Seamless . It felt like one continuous piece 

Judge 3

Has an ability to get listener's attention

Judge 4

You have a nice voice! Maybe you can work more on your breathing.

Judge 5:

You have a great voice and the songs were bang on👍🏼. Just work on breathing.

ENTRY #5 - -Koeli_Appy-

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is good, strong, has stamina , song selection is nice, but easier one would have been better, good effort, voice has notes, modulation, lacks a bit stamina.

Judge 2

Good melodious voice . Sounds trained. Not an easy song to sing. Kudos on picking a classical tune , Lost stamina a few times reaching high notes.  But overall , it was very enjoying.

Judge 3

Great voice texture and you choose a good song to suit the voice.quality. There were times your voice went off a bit not sure if its the because you moved away or its just off sur.

Judge 4

You have a great voice, and it sounded very soothing to listen to. Great job!

Judge 5

This was a great song for your voice, very melodious and sweet and you have a really wide range. Your voice modulation is a real asset! Overall a very nice performance!

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Very good Voice Quality and Modulation .. Sur was also perfect .. Nice selection of melodious songs and good mixing .. I think more of daily riaz and she can b a professional singer in the making

Judge 2

Voice quality is A1. Crystal clear clarity & very melodious,  Song selection - Old is gold. Choice of classical touch songs is exemplary. Seems almost a trained singer . I almost thought "Jaane kya baat hai" 

Judge 3

Quite pleasing experience hearing her singing.

Judge 4

Beautiful singing!

Judge 5:

Song selections, voice and the overall performance was amazing⭐️

Edited by gk_09 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail

ENTRY#6 - shaina_mbbs

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality: no note,song selection should have chosen something with melody, effort was nice but came off as poetry recitation

Judge 2

Voice has potential though you get a feel she is not trained.Fun peppy song but it doesn't show much range . It's a song sung by a male and doesn't offer any melody , so I don't get why this song was picked . Singer enjoyed singing the song and seemed into it and was expressive . 

Judge 3

This song really was apt for your tone quality.  At times it felt shaky and off track. You just need to work on fine tuning so the notes are all in sur and taal.

Judge 4

Good Attempt! Maybe focus on your notes and rhythm.

Judge 5

Very fun song, and a strong beginning. The pitch seems off, and the tempo seems to change slightly between the different verses.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Songs were good but the mixing could have been better .. Also the voice was cracking a bit because of which there was some problem with the Sur but a very good try overall ...

Judge 2

Sweet voice with lots of promise. Just needs to sing louder with confidence. Song choices suit voice quality. Good blending to next son. You just need to be bit more confident during rendition. 

Judge 3

More practice will get better result.

Judge 4

Nice attempt. A bit more practice with the high notes will definitely help you.

Judge 5:

Nice selection of the song and you have a sweet voice. However need to be more confident and work on high notes.

ENTRY #7 - gohem123

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality has no note, song selection is good, effort was nice but no note. it was like recitation

Judge 2:

Decent voice . No sur taal lay at all. Very flat . Lots of practice needed. Beautiful song choice. Sang without any life . Almost like reading out of a page with no modulations at notes. Needs to have confidence and sing louder and with enthusiasm. 

Judge 3

Nice try for a classic song. You dropped surs and fell flat at places. The feel needed for this song was missing. Please attention to the melodies during practice.

Judge 4

I felt you could've done better, and added a bit more soul into your singing. A decent attempt!

Judge 5

Great attempt at the song, many of the notes seem to be flat, so pitch needs to be improved. Some expression is really needed to add some personality to the song, otherwise it'll end up just sounding very flat.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Songs were good but the mixing dint flow properly ..Also due to pauses taken in between Sur and taal were a bit off ..Though the voice is good and its a good try ..

Judge 2

More riyaaz needed. well chosen songs for medley.Too slow in the beginning . Off key at many instances . Practice definitely needed. 

Judge 3

Practice more

Judge 4

You started off great and the merging was really good. I think you just have to focus on maintaining that same momentum as the start throughout the whole song.

Judge 5

Good voice and nice mix of the songs but you need to practice more and keep the momentum without breaks in between.

ENTRY #8 - Nikki_Titli

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is sweet, melodious, trained voice, song selection is very apt song selection. Over all very commendable, a little more stamina. almost perfect.

Judge 2

Definitely trained voice. Strong and melodious with wide range, song choice very rightly portrays the range and versatility. Outstanding . Enjoying listening to it

Judge 3

What a lovely soothing voice quality and good choice of song. It had the same feel as the orginal. you really have a good playback voice and little more practice will have you go places

Judge 4

A very soulful rendering! Great choice of song and loved your voice!

Judge 5

Amazing control over your voice and on hitting all the notes, and the voice modulation really adds to this song so much. I think this song was a great selection for you. I've never heard it before, but definitely one I enjoyed.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Good choice of songs and very good mixing .. Sur was perfect too .. Voice modulation and taal can be worked on  but overall a very good try ..

Judge 2:

Very melodious voice and a wide range of notes.  Can switch between notes like a pro . Song was apt for voice and very confident choices. Clear rendition and modulations were very pleasant to hear.

Judge 3

Quite promising voice. Just take mike away while breathing.

Judge 4

Great singing and the merging of the songs was perfect.

Judge 5

The songs selections was good and you have a very clear voice. Very confident as well, overall great attempt👍🏼

ENTRY #9 - MyInspirationz

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is nice, trained  voice. song selection was  difficult song but was well executed,a little hurried here and there but good

Judge 2:

Strong controlled voice. Ease in switching notes.Difficult song to sing but sang quite nicely.Felt off note due to catching breath at few places. Could have sang a bit slower and paced herself . Good effort .

Judge 3

A tough song to sing and you did total justice. A nice soulful voice which feels like there is some training in there..

Judge 4

Nice singing! Just be careful with your lower notes.

Judge 5

You have an amazing voice, very clear and strong! In the beginning especially, it sounded really good, but in the first place where the tempo sped up there didn't seem to be the same flow in the song. Some, like very few notes, but some were off pitch, and working on voice modulation would definitely add to this song. But overall, very nice performance!

ROUND 2  

-NA-

Judge 1:
Judge 2:
Judge 3:
Judge 4:
Judge 5:

ENTRY #10 - AyRa_Rocks

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is nice, sweet, in note voice. difficult song but . maybe a little less difficult song would have been better, but well executed

Judge 2

Spectacular voice, amazing range of notes. Classical song that exhibits the best of your vocal range during transitions. Very confident and sounded professional. Almost sounded like the original song. 

Judge 3

Oh my what a voice.  You were singing this very effortlessly which makes the listening pleasurable. Your rendition of this song is in par with the original .Its a difficult song to begin with and you have done it without  any karaoke or music Kudos.

Judge 4

I don't think I can criticize anything. This was just amazing!

Judge 5

This was a beautiful performance to listen to, your control over your voice is absolutely amazing, hitting all of the notes perfectly is tough and it was very well done. This is definitely a tough song, but well done!

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Beautiful Voice , perfect Sur and Taal .. Voice modulation too is perfect and amazing flow..loved the little harkats taken in between  .. good unique choice of songs and mixing too .. All the makings for a professional singer

Judge 2

Voice modulation range & clarity is superb.. Well chosen song for the quality of voice. Reminded me of yesteryears singer Salma Agha . Similar to her distinct style & voice. Loved the emotions infused while singing . 9/10

Judge 3

Practice more on word expressions.

Judge 4

Flawless singing! You have an amazing control over the notes and you maintained your tempo throughout.

Judge 5

Very confident, clear voice, good song selection and you have truly enjoyed it fully⭐️.

munnihyderabad thumbnail

ENTRY #11 - -Trishh-

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice is forced, difficult song, not at all suitable for the person. No stamina, passion, note. but good try.

Judge 2

Pleasant voice . But needs a lot of practice. Could have chosen an easy song since she did not sound much confident Off  key at many places.  But singer enjoyed singing and was into it.

Judge 3

Nice melodious voice however at times was not clear . The voice needs to open up so as to avoid what felt like flat singing at times.

Judge 4

Nice attempt. I felt you were mumbling in certain places and there were unnecessary pauses in certain places as well. Keep practicing and you could do better.

Judge 5

Very nice attempt! need a bit more control over your voice and your breath. Sounds very shaky, and voice doesn't sound consistent throughout. Tempo was off.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Nice song selections ..Mixing could have been better .. Sur and scale can be better too ..There is scope for improvement ..overall a good try ..

Judge 2

Voice is  sweet & pleasant. Song suits the voice. Has a pretty good range but notes felt off at time . More practice needed to improve 

Judge 3

give proper emphasis on words. eg it's Bujhane not bujhne.

Judge 4

I liked the song choices. You'll have to be a bit more clear when singing, and try not to mumble.

Judge 5

Nice song selections. You need to be more clear in your voice and work on the pronunciation as you mumbled in many places. Need to practice more.

ENTRY #12 - minizz

ROUND 1

Judge 1

No note, shrills up voice. chose a difficult song, good effort, but song was very badly executed.

Judge 2:

Lovely voice. Sung well but too little to get the feel for range.  Good choice of song. Off key at times but did well over all. 

Judge 3

Liked the song and the sweetness with which you sang it. You had a good hang of the song so practice to get it perfect.

Judge 4

I felt you were holding back a bit while singing. Maybe with some more practice you'll feel more confident. Great attempt!

Judge 5

Very nice attempt, and a sweet voice. I feel like this song may not have been the best choice for your voice though, especially in the "mein pareshan" parts where it needs to be a little stronger.

ROUND 2

-N/A-

Judge 1:
Judge 2:
Judge 3:
Judge 4:
Judge 5:

ENTRY #13 - Cutiepie Rani

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is soft sweet, nice song selection, overall good effort

Judge 2:

Sweet and pleasant voice, can listen for ever .Beautiful soulful song . Sing a bit louder with Confidence. Voice seemed stifled . Good effort.

Judge 3

The feeling was the song was captured well in your voice.The song itself evokes that type of emotion and your singing for sure enhanced it. However I felt it strained right from the start..

Judge 4

You have a lovely voice. Barring a few notes, I think you did a great job.

Judge 5

Sweet voice, but you need to be a little bit more confident. In some places, your voice wasn't very clear and it sounded shaky, but keep working at it.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Very good voice quality and good song selections .. Sur was fine too but the voice modulation could hv been better , also the scale was a bit on lower side ..there is definitely a scope for grt improvement..

Judge 2

Sweet & melodious voice. Good range and modulation. song selection apt for voice . Almost sounded like original . Loved listening .  last off beat song at the end of medley was a surprise . good touch . 

Judge 3

Practice more on right emphasis on different words

Judge 4

Your voice suited the songs you were singing. Just have to focus on the high notes. More practice will help.

Judge 5

Very promising voice, nice selection of the songs. work on the high notes and scale and you will be perfect.

ENTRY #14 - anu.y

ROUND 1

Judge 1

Very good voice, song selection is suitable for voice, good effort, song was superbly executed

Judge 2

Husky and suits the low baritone jazz song.  Suits the song aptly.  Well chosen . Almost sounds like original, well performed

Judge 3

Very different voice  There are different harkat's although you did strugggle you did  quite well. The accent and raspy tonal quality enhanced the song.

Judge 4

You chose a song that complimented your voice and it sounded really good. While your high notes sounded clean, your low notes could've been better. Good attempt!

Judge 5

I think this song was suited for your voice. There was an issue with maintaining the tempo in a few places that is very important for this type of song, and off key in a few places. Nice effort.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Good melodious voice and good unique song selections ..Sur could have been better .. few places went a bit off but overall very good try ..

Judge 2

Soothing and pleasant voice. Can pull off pitch range well. Good choice of songs. Blends well with next easily. With more practice you can become outstanding 

Judge 3

Overall it's good. more practice will help.

Judge 4

Really nice attempt. I felt you were a bit off-tune during some parts of Ambarsariya.

Judge 5

Different yet unique songs selection👍🏼. Sweet melodious voice, but just practice more and you will be great.

ENTRY #15 - DurgaS

ROUND 1

Judge 1

good voice quality, maybe a song with lesser high notes would have been better. Good effort, good voice, but due to unsuitable song selection, song went off note in a lot of places

Judge 2

Nice voice. There was some strain in your voice while you were trying to reach the high notes. Good selection to showcase.  Good effort overall. 

Judge 3

Nice voice and good singing I like how you tried the variations but please work on the range for such songs. Also work on the transitions and rhythm while singing .

Judge 4

Good attempt! I think some notes were off, but overall it was a nice rendition.

Judge 5

Nice performance! Went off key in a few places, and the tempo didn't seem to be maintained consistently throughout the song.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Very good song selections and mixing .. Good voice too .. Sur and voice modulation could have been better .. overall a good try ..

Judge 2

Melodious Voice , song choices suit the voice well .Needs more  e 6.5/10

Judge 3

More practice will help in flawless singing.

Judge 4

Great effort!

Judge 5

Nice selection of the songs. Sweet voice but need to work more on voice modulation so practice more.

munnihyderabad thumbnail

ENTRY #16 - ohmygodurgreat

ROUND 1

Judge 1

Voice quality is very sweet, trained voice. song selection is perfect. overall,  good effort, perfect selection,very well executed

Judge 2

Melodious voice. Sang with ease of trained person. Switching between high and low notes with ease.  Song suited the pleasing voice and showcased range of hitting notes well, beautifully executed effortless performance . 

Judge 3

When you started you had my complete attention and it stayed like that till the end. This is not an easy song with notes one after the other.. You have a good control over your voice that you did not even once make us feel that there was no spacing between notes. Amazing effort and well done

Judge 4

Great song choice, and it suited your voice so well! Loved your singing!

Judge 5

You have a really nice voice! Great job maintaining the control over your voice and also in maintaining the tempo! Beautifully done!

ROUND 2

Judge 1

The alaap in the starting was beautifully done .. Very good song selections and the voice modulation was perfect ..Sur was good too .. Mayb she can sing a bit more openly and not rush with the song otherwise sounded like a professional singer  ..,

Judge 2

Wide range and good modulation . superb voice. Seamless transition to next song. Suits voice well.Confident rendition 

Judge 3

It was a pleasure hearing a good rendition.

Judge 4

Beautiful rendition.

Judge 5

Good song selections, good rendition and a sweet melodious voice - overall a great performance.

ENTRY#17 - lasyap3

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is soft, nice song selection,  good effort, but song was decently executed

Judge 2

Unique voice . Modulations are good . Maintained the tempo well. Song suited the nasal tones well.  Over all very good effort .

Judge 3

Nice voice and clear tone  . You seemed to be a little off sur here and there. Work needs to be done on transitioning and pitching.

Judge 4

That was really nice. Your low notes didn't sound clean, and I felt you went off-tune during some high notes. But a good try. Keep practicing!

Judge 5

Very sweet voice! Went off pitch in a few notes, and need a little bit more control over your voice to maintain pitch and to clearly hit every note.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Good song selections and mixing .. Sur and scale was perfect .. Good throw of voice too ..a bit more polishing in voice will b good .. and try not to rush with the song .. a bit more feel would hv been better..

Judge 2

Strains while hitting high notes . Clear voice with immense potential.Tough choices in selecting songs but commendable effort.Break in flow at times but can overcome with rigorous practice.

Judge 3

Word synch should be taken care of.

Judge 4

Brave attempt with the song choices and nice singing. Some more practice will help you with your breathing.

Judge 5

Nice attempt with the selected songs. Need more practice to be flawless.

ENTRY #18 - ..Ramya..

ROUND 1

Judge 1

good voice, well trained well suited song for the voice quality, good effort, song executed nicely, but modulation could have been better

Judge 2

Melodious voice. Song suited her husky rendition. Enjoyed listening to it. You seem to be into it . 

Judge 3

Good job with the song . You started well but towards the middle the tempo felled but then you picked up and it ended well . I felt the emotions missing in the song as it was sung on one scale . Try to modulate the voice to get the best feel of the song.

Judge 4

Beautiful singing!

Judge 5

I really really like your voice, very unique and it works for the song. But definitely seemed off pitch in different places,  and the tempo seemed to vary extensively. Great attempt!

ROUND 2

-N/A-

Judge 1;
Judge 2:
Judge 3:
Judge 4:
Judge 5:

ENTRY #19 - RSZR

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is sweet voice, song selection was good. Good effort, could have been better

Judge 2

pleasant voice with potential. Song suited her voice , Nice pick . Went off key at times. More practice will be beneficial. 

Judge 3

Honest attempt , I feel that the song choice could have been different to suit your tonal quality. Felt stretched and off key and the tranquil feel to the song was not there.

Judge 4

That was a nice rendition. I think you went off-tune during the initial sustains, but overall it was good.

Judge 5

Very unique song choice, I think it really worked for you in the lower notes. The transitions between the high-low notes at the beginning of each line seemed to be a struggle, and consistently a little bit off, but the rest of the line was well done most of the time. Continue practicing, I think this song works for your voice!

ROUND 2

-N/A-

Judge 1;
Judge 2:
Judge 3:
Judge 4:
Judge 5:

ENTRY #20 - Ammrita

ROUND 1

Judge 1

voice quality is sweet and strong voice, difficult song but well suited to the singer. Really good effort,though will go off note a bit, but overall very good.

Judge 2

Melodious voice and very confident hitting the notes. Tough song to pick if u were a novice. You must be a trained singer to pick it and own it .Commendable effort. 

Judge 3

Nice attempt. The voice was sweet and had control.The singing was good except more practice is required in the sur and taal department.

Judge 4

Good attempt! Some notes were slightly off.

Judge 5

Comments:  Lovely song choice! A little off pitch in a few notes here and there, and the tempo slipped a little, but really nice overall performance!

ROUND 2

Judge 1 

Good choice of songs .. Voice quality is good too..Sur could have been better and transition from one song to other was bit unclear ..overall good try

Judge 2

Beautiful voice . Wide modulation range. Song choices suit the voice well Good range but felt off key at times. 

Judge 3

Be more careful in song selection in future.

Judge 4

Great control and amazing singing.

Judge 5

Nice voice for the selection songs but unclear in few places. Practice more on songs transition

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Scores by Judges

Round 1

Round 2

Voting Threads

Round 1
*IF-IDOL - Vote for the next Sensational Singer - Round 1 - EXTD*

Round 2
*IF-IDOL - Vote for the next Sensational Singer - Round 2* - EXTD