Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: additilicious

varun nominated ??????

biggest shock ..

how much has he even worked

neither additi nor amra nominated hence useless

Exactly and that vamp list is useless half of them don't even have any fans and are randomers😆
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Voted for Aahil, Sanam and their jodi...❤️
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So happy to see that Varun is nominated. He deserves to win. Additi def deserved a nomination. So did Amra. Hope they will be nominated in the other upcoming award shows.
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rehaan played a supporting actor role throughout season2 . why hasn't he got nominated ?? I support shehzad over 2month old entry varun any day .
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tejaswie

rehaan played a supporting actor role throughout season2 . why hasn't he got nominated ?? I support shehzad over 2month old entry varun any day .

I have just voted and I noticed that Amara has been added to the list of "Actor in a Negative role (Female)". Even Additi deserves a nomination as she has shown a lot of range too, and been on the show for 6 months now.

I agree that Shehezad deserves a nomination for working 10 months on this show as 2nd lead, much more than a new entry like Varun for only 2 months! SS had to show a lot of range in his acting and he improved so much and really delivered in the emotional scenes. Not to mention he was part of the best love triangle this show ever had, and the best executed on a 4 Lions show.  Aahil-Sanam-Rehan!  (All their other love triangles were a flop on every show of theirs, not just QH).

He even made a hit pairing with Surbhi as Seher! After ALL that, he didnt even get nominated? This is so unfair man! I loved SS, and still miss him on the show. Just coz he is gone now, that doesn't mean he does not deserve to be acknowledged for the work he did for nearly 1 year? For his massive contribution to Season 2 he richly deserves to at least be nominated! Much more than a new entry does. I am shocked at the way these people think! Even recently Mohit Sehgel won an award from some overseas awards function for "Haider". So SS should have at least got acknowledgement from Zee! Hope someone else notices the work he did! I feel even the show never promoted him the way he should have been, when he was such a loved character all along, and they go out of their way to promote Shaad that half the audience doesnt even like. (No offence to Varun, just talking of character). Rehan was loved almost by everyone.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@MrDarcyfan :
couldnt agree more .. I feel bad for shehzad tbh . he deserves a nomination for his work for an year app .. not against varun but like always not expecting much from channel ... last year winners list was a big joke . khair I have tiny bit hopes this year with the rise of trps channel can give one of their awards to any of qh cast ..
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys lets tweet to Zee TV for a SurVir performance on Gold Awards. I wanna see them perform together.Edited by Zeeshan7 - 8 years ago
halima_zaka thumbnail
varun nominated really for suporting role joke of the award 
amraplli n aditi both r not nominated they both r rocked 

halima_zaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeshan7

Here is the link: http://www.goldawards.in/

tf link
Rixety101 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Multiple voting is allowed. All u need is name, email, and password. Lets vote for all of the Qubool Hai related categories!