Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful! Thank you for quoting the Valmiki verses here 😊 
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many unknown stories unveiled in front of our eyes , the story narration is very interesting , and inquisitive to read further ! 
Till now managed to read the first 2 chapters . 
Thank you for this great story . 
Once , when I was a child , in my village , heard that Hanuman is considered as Sita's son as well as her brother too , but did not pay attention then , and consequently forgot about it , now thankful to you for this interesting story .😊
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nidhi dear very nice update  👏  👏    👍🏼
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The three posts so far were very enlightening. I for one know very little about Hanumaan and was happy to find some stories about him other than his ram bhakti. Thanks for sharing the stories here. Do post more stories. Your narration makes the story all the more interesting! 
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Radhike , indianprincess, urmila, avyakta, neha di and Lannister for appreciating , your words inspire me *blushing* :-D

Lannister: Sure, I am not done yet with the stories of Hanuman and yes , he is much more than a 'bhakta' of Rama
Avyakta: which village do u belong, if I may ask? There are a lot of sthala puranas related to Hanuman, he is one of the deities who protects a village/communities..
BTW I have been meaning to say since I began writing this thread that anybody who wishes to contribute Hanuman ji's story can write here, any hear says/ folklores and or stories from epics / purans ..anything related to Hanuman, please do post here ; that way this thread will be more interesting .. sab ka saath , sab ka vikas 😉
KURT15 thumbnail
Nice stories about Hanuman!! Except for the Ramayana one, I didnt know any of them. It was all so interesting and enlightening. Thank you for sharing these stories. Your writing style is extremely good making this a pleasure to read.👏
Maverick_me thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^This was an eye-opener for me! So many new information in one go? Seriously, learnt a lot from this one!
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting details but why do you think Indra was related to vishwamitra?
Maverick_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyacool

Interesting details but why do you think Indra was related to vishwamitra?

In rigveda mandala 1 'Kausika' is an epithet used for Indra and Mbh Anushasana parva narrates story of Indra taking birth as the illustrious Gadhi in the family of Kushika . Gadhi was 'Indra' on earth and Vishwamitra is their descendent, that's why he's there at Gautama ashrama along with Rama Lakshmana to redeem Ahalya and 'Indra'!