Stories of Hanuman- Birth and Adventures- Who are Vanaras? Pg 4

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Excellent story! I never knew this one but loved that Hanuman was SitaRam's baby ❤️ Jai SitaRam! Jai Hanuman!
Originally posted by Urmila11

Excellent story! I never knew this one but loved that Hanuman was SitaRam's baby ❤️ Jai SitaRam! Jai Hanuman!
Glad you liked it 😊  the timelines of story doesn't match for example : Ram Sita Lakshman are in exile and Hanuman is born during that time , he actually doesn't get time to grow up! Or he grows up soon enough to command Vanara army and meeting Sita 😕
but..
 Watch out for more stories where Hanuman is either son or brother of Rama and Sita respectively!! 😊 
Edited by Maverick_me - 8 years ago
OMG!! That was so cute! Hanuman being Ram-Sita's son!! But seriously I don't quite like Sage Gautsm, too harsh for me! Thank you so much for sharing this little story!
oh interesting i never knew this... this explains hanumanji's undying devotion and respect for shri ram and maa sita.
thnx fr sharing it.
Originally posted by Radhikerani

<font color="#0000FF">OMG!! That was so cute! Hanuman being Ram-Sita's son!! But seriously I don't quite like Sage Gautsm, too harsh for me! Thank you so much for sharing this little story!
</font>

Radhike,
Rishi Gautam was harsh , yes and no both..the additional details are coming up . Thanks for liking

@indianprincess , thanks to u too for kind words..
In the stories coming forth indeed the reason why Hanuman was so devoted to Rama , Sita will be told..

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

maverick_me
interesting, thnx for the story.
Seems interesting Di ! 
Continue soon . 
Love 
Sam