New roommate
And 1 more thing
Batman is better than spidernan
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

PART 4

We all have hidden talents and hidden passions which we usually keep to ourselves.

So did Randhir.

He had always been the soft spoken and geeky genius. Awkward in parties and social gatherings. But he had a side to him that no one knew of. Not even Sanyukta. Now you made me visualize him in checkered shirts and glasses. Geek Flair! πŸ˜†

He loved to play drums, and he was amazing at it!

He poured his heart into it. It was his way of releasing stress and frustration. The rhythmic beats of the drums would calm him and soothe him.I always wanted to learn drumming. Maybe oneday I will. But yes, drumming is all about Banging the sticks against the tight skin and feeling the anger fade into the air! I can see him drumming now!

But he never displayed his talent in competitions or in front of his loved ones. He didn't care for applause and praise. And he didn't hide his talent because he was shy. It was for a different reason.

This hidden talent was his little secret. A part of him that was known only to himself. And he wanted it to remain that way... I know how it feels. For a time, my poetry was my little secret, a part of me only I knew, only I owned. A part of me no one could snatch but me. I miss that. I can empathize with Randhir perfectly here. Just *sniffs* Purani Yadeen taja ho gayee!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Attention, all students. This is to inform you about the upcoming Tech Fest which will start from 28th July, 2007, which is just 2 weeks away.  First year and second year students will participate. The teams will be decided randomly by picking chits. Best of luck, all of you!" said Vardhan sir through the intercom.

The corridor, classes and canteen exploded with noise as students clapped and hooted like school children.

Silence prevailed once again as there was another announcement.

"As you all know, some lab sessions had been cancelled due to renovation in the mechanical lab. Therefore, to ensure that your studies do not suffer, there will be two lab sessions everyday from Friday to Sunday for ALL students after your lectures are over. If you bunk even one of these practical classes, 20 marks will be deducted from your mid-term exams."

With this, Vardhan sir signed off.

The cheers turned to wails and boos. This announcement was a party pooper for everyone who had weekend plans.Argh. Extra sessions was a torture. Is a torture and always will be one!

"Our Sunday is destroyed!" exclaimed one student.

"I will have to reschedule my shopping plans!" wailed another student.XD I remember certain girls who made a huha of it! Lol. I used to bring story books and read in extra classes. Sunday salvaged!

A new student who had just entered the college, and chuckled at the sight of her batchmates wailing and complaining. Omg new girl? Who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great! Ab yahi hona baaki tha!" said a visibly pissed off Sanyukta.

She had been grumpy since last night as she had lost her contact lenses and had to wear oversized black spectacles which she hated wearing. She had horrible eyesight. She thought she didn't look good in glasses but they really suited her. Gah. This is pain. Same same shame same. I used to wear contacts till last year and then it was a pain in the posterior to wake up at 6 and get ready plus put those buggers on. Now I'm used to my glasses. (Purple cat eyed ones)

"I am as blind as a bat, wearing ugly glasses, and now I have to attend classes on Sunday! How lovely!" she said, sarcasm dripping from her words. She threw her textbook on her bed and went and sat by the window. Yaar this chapter is making me nostalgic. Good job! Now I will look at school photos and cry!

Her first lecture was in 10 minutes, and she didn't know how she would face everyone wearing glasses.

She texted Randhir for moral support, telling him about her situation.

S- I lost my contact lenses. 😭
R- Oh! So you're wearing the glasses you used to wear in high school?
S- Yes. They are so damn ugly!🀒 I look like a nerd in them.
R- You look great in glasses! 😳
S- No I don't!
R- Yes you do. πŸ˜›

As she was texting, Randhir suddenly appeared in front of her, making her jump.

"What are you doing here? What if the warden sees you?" she said worriedly.

"You think I can't do daring things once in a while?" he asked mischievously. πŸ˜‰
 She rolled her eyes.

"I can't go like this, Randhir!" she wailed!

He chuckled and said, "Well, you can't escape the world, madam. πŸ˜† Jaldi chal! Only two minutes are left for the lecture."

She sighed and packed her books.

They left for their lecture, animatedly discussing whether Batman was better than Spiderman. Tell me Batman wins or I will never review anything you write!πŸ˜† I'm dead serious.Dark Knight forever!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanyukta came back to her room, feeling much better. The lecture had been interesting and people had complimented her on her glasses.

However, she got a rude shock when she saw that the cupboard, which belonged solely to her, was filled with someone else's clothes.

Behind her, she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Won't you welcome your new roommate, Sanyukta?"OMG! Who is this?
Fast Update!

Hope you liked it! 😳 Liked it? Nah! Loved it!

xoxo
Amreen πŸ˜‰

Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

PART 5

Sanyukta turned around to find a girl who was standing with her arms crossed. She was dusky, with a button nose, jet black eyes, pouty lips and poker straight hair. There was a small smile on her face.

Sanyukta narrowed her eyes and asked, "Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?"

The girl replied, "Chill, dearie. I am your new roommate. Vidushi Kumar, 1st year electronics engineering student." She held out her hand for Sanyukta to shake.

She hesitantly shook Vidushi's hand. Being an only child, she had never shared her room or closet with anyone, which made her quite possessive of them.

"Look, we should decide-" Sanyukta was cut off by Vidushi who said, "Sorry. I'm getting late for my first lecture. Can we talk later?" Then she slung her bag around her shoulder and rushed out of the room.

"Go ahead," Sanyukta muttered. She went to the library to clear her head. Nothing better than reading to relax...

Flipping through the pages of a book on the evolution of engines, Sanyukta soon found herself bored. It was just the way she was. Restless and easily bored. Sighing, she kept the book back on its shelf and started reading the latest issue of Filmfare instead.

It was enjoyable catching up with the latest hot Bollywood gossip. Seeing fashion blunders. Reading interviews and movie reviews.

Sanyukta would imagine how she would answer the questions if she was giving an interview. She loved Bollywood songs and movies. She had a wild imagination and would think of alternate endings for movies. She had made a list of her favourite scenes and dialogues and would act them out.

She imagined herself on the 70mm screen whenever she watched a movie.

But her parents disliked her love for the movies. Besides, she had to handle her father's company later on.

She had convinced herself that engineering was her passion. Engineering was what she wanted to do.
But was it so?

She threw the magazine away and walked out of the library.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should we invite her, Rehan?" Sahil asked his friend, who was busy making the guest list for his cousin's birthday party.

"Would you like to? What do you think of her?" he replied, keeping his pen down.

"She's intelligent. But too enthusiastic and talkative. Also a bit clumsy and dreamy," Sahil replied. "I don't know yaar! Tu decide kar."

After thinking for a minute, Rehan jotted down her name and said, "The more the merrier. And it's good to get to know new people."

Sahil smiled and went out of the empty chemical lab to attend a call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randhir was laughing and laughing. He couldn't stop. What he had seen was just too funny. It was the most hilarious matrimonial ad ever. It was there in that day's newspaper.

It said-

"VIGYAPAN"

Dulhan chaahiye.

Kismat ka mara, Manoj kunwara
Isko ladki ki talaash hai
Iss vigyaapan se badi aas hai

Luli, langdi, choti, moti, kaali, gori...koi bhi ladki theek hai. Na jaat, na paat, na oonch, na neech...ladki bas aisi honi chahiye jo chaahne wali ho aur uska jeevan bhar saath de. Jo ladki Manoj ka umrbhar saath degi, use saari jaidaad milegi.
20-35 saal ki ladkiyan samparg kare.

NOTE- Vidwa, besahara aur bacchon wali auraton ko pehli praatmikta di jayegi.

Contact no. 011-6430987

Randhir was sitting in the corridor, on a bench, still howling with laughter. People were looking at him as if he was crazy.

Somehow, he controlled his laughter. He took a deep breath, and started walking towards the basketball court to play a bit and get some fresh air.

Someone took the newspaper that Randhir had left behind on the bench and put it on the notice board, where the ad was on public display for everyone to see. Everyone deserves to have a hearty laugh, after all.

This was the seventh time he had missed the basket, but Randhir continued to try and score.

There are some things you just love to do even if you are terrible at them.

Despite trying persistently, he kept missing the basket. But he was determined not to give up without scoring at least one.

As he was dribbling, the ball got snatched from his hand and thrown towards the basket. It went through the basket and was caught by Parth.

Parth Kashyap, electronics engineering student. And a state level basketball player. A rich spoilt brat who had been irritating Randhir since college had started. Even worse, they were roommates.

He would never study or let others study. He always left the room in a mess, and never helped Randhir if he was in need.

"Just give me the ball, Parth," Randhir snapped. He never snapped at anyone, usually, but his dear roommate brought out the worst in him.

Parth smirked and spinned the ball on his finger. "Spare the ball and the poor basket. There are some things you just can't do, wannabe Einstein."

He scored another basket and went away.

"Wannabe Einstein? Did he just call me that? Hmph! I bet he doesn't even know the spelling of Einstein," Randhir said to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! 😳

xoxo
Amreen πŸ˜‰

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Oh the girl was vids
Moi toh dar gyi thi kaun aa gyi
No danger for sandhir

Sanyu intrst in movies bt for her family she's doing ME

Omg that advertisement was hilarious