If some more change can be there?

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was an average one,Shradha is geting to know much about her pati parmeshwar from Dadi.
Where we got to see a bond developing between Shradha and Dadi, at the very same place Bhanwari is becoming more fierce for Shradha, as she can smell the environment changing with the time, though she doesn't want to trust this side, if she is sure shot that she knows her blood well, then why is she playing games with her own son.Let him do whatever he wants and trust him coz after all Sher is your son, you have nourished him with all the poison and betrayal you carry. She is insecure somewhere and knows that her insecurity is not meaningless but Sher can go against her anytime.She knows it well that Sher is adamant ,whatever he says he ll do that, doesn't matter who comes in the way.

Sher who knows his mother very well, was muh aware that throwing off plate was intentional so he poured water in the food which Bhanwari ordered from some Hotel. He can stay hungry but can't get ruled by either. He knows it well that her mother is expert in blackmailing ,so went on her insistence to get the property registered. Though he doesn't want to be a Joru ka gulaam, but he loves Shradha and i think that pinched him why the hell Bhanwari spoiled the food. He was angry so could shout on Shradha but he din't and took the tifin from her hand. Now i wanna see if he eats that meethi bhaat or not🤣

Virat is heel annoying, if that spy is his; i think we can smell something fishy init, if Virat is only concerned about shradha or something more than that is there in his mind??

Shradha got some childhood stuff of Sher through which she ll get know his interests and that will help her in changing Sher to his oldself. Shradha blushed seeing the childhood pics of Sher was a cute mment..and the pose of Sher in blue boxers was awesome🤣. Dadi knows it well that her grandson will be safe with Shradha, when Shradha says she can't go against Ammaji as she is her husband's son and her mother in law..Ddai's expressions were worth to watch as she felt like when you are there then no need to stand against Bhanwari but just don't ever leave Sher and stand by him alwayz😳.

Will she ask Sher about mouth organ??I think she will😃

Shradha's father came to meet her, when Sher will get to know Bhanwari's behaviour i think he ll not bear this for Shradha at all.Will he go against his mother or simply speak some ill words to her and then he ll forget everything. Will he be able to read Shradha's face what she is going through?

M eager to know all about it.

Missed Sam's piece of mind so just posted mine😆

Regards'
Babbar Sher

P.S. Babbar  Sher loves Sher❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post! 

PS : I can imagine Sher playing mouth organ for Shraddha 
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's great to see the change in the last two episodes, Shraddha starting to understand Sher his intentions and behavior instead of taking the wrong way,it clearly shows that she's a very positive person after all dat happened she's become strong her calm and composed character will surely win Sher's anger and it was nice to see dadi supporting shradha... @babbar sher Great post agree with you