today's epi - sherDha : cuteness personified

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i loved today's episode...sher understood that bhavri intentionally dropped his plate just so that sher cud not have shraddha's cooked food...n he gave it back to bhavri in her own language,...by throwing water on the outside food as well as on  that other maid...sher is so smart!!...but bhavri was able to send him out of the house...thats not a good news...

shraddha has started smiling n i loved it when she was able to answer back to bhavri...though it dint have any effect on bhavri but im happy that shraddha has started expressing her views...she nows what bhavri is upto...

the scene where she cooked meethi bhat for sher was adorable...sher's reply to meethi bhaat was so cute...he said he never took tiffin box to school n used to eat others' lunch n no one wud say anything to him😆😆😆...after all he s sher😃

sher was touched by the fact that shraddha cooked food for him again though he dint show it to her...his reply was haa dekhenge..hehe😆

so now virat's true colors r going to be revealed...i dont want him to be around shraddha...he should stay away from sherdha...

also the convo between shraddha n dadi was sweet...shraddha under dadi's guidance will be able to bring out the goodness in sher's heart out...n neutralise the evilness of bhavri...

shraddha has accepted sher as her life partner n is trying her best to keep him happy n make their relation strong...but i guess there is still long way to go...bhavri n virat the villains will try their best to keep sherdha apart...lets see how shraddha copes with all this...every episode becomes so interesting...the credit goes to the actors the dialogs n litle suspense the Cvs keep creating...piya rangrezz rox!!!!
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y dint u post wu yaar..
Daily i read urs..😭
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desiteengirl

Y dint u post wu yaar..

Daily i read urs..😭

Actually I'm supposed to do WU for Mon n Tues...but if u want then I ll post a short update 
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Actually I'm supposed to do WU for Mon n Tues...but if u want then I ll post a short update 

We want it..actually no life ok here..can watch online only after it s uploaded..
Till then im restless😆
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
loved when Sher says meethi baat...are Babbar Sher...vhi to...meethi baat b shuru hogi...thoda sabr rakho🤣
though it was average epi...starting was bang on...loved when he poured water over that chamchi🤣
ending was suspensive...though we r predicting that guy wud b of Virat...can b some policevala...:p
lets see vts gonna be in nxt epi...i hate weekends
awesome post...:)
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desiteengirl

We want it..actually no life ok here..can watch online only after it s uploaded..
Till then im restless😆

Posted 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
im loving sherdha day by day...can't wait for their love story to start . im glad that there is dadi also kajra and sumer is there to support shraddha
meethi baath scene was cute..im confused about one thing who was that guy who was keeping his eye on shraddha's dad and who was he talking to on the phone ? 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all...awesome post!!!
Really loved ur reviews...today's episode was such a an amazi ng epii!! Really loving to see shraddha like this...she's started accepting sher as his husband n she's doing all things that a wife do for her husband...feeling soo nice to see this...

Love to see the way sher ask his mother bhavri why she wasted the food which shraddha made... He rocks there...but as alwyx bhavri again played with him n she trapped him again...sad!!

Virat is such a dog...that man who called while shraddha father going inside of the haveli,  he must be virats servant...i mean mean uska chamcha...so he's going to kidnap her...aww its gonna be sad... 

We'll miss sher here...
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i too realy love this episode :)

likeee adored it was adorable😃😳
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was nice to see Shradha starting to understand Sher's behavior/character the story is going in the right way looking forward to it