Software Symphony 23 - Page 74

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
kidilam is what i can say for all the recent updates...and the last bit by ranjan came to be the bestest!!!(now i am on my way to my class...c u afternun sosy...)
Meri AIYOOO bhi sun le...because that's all I can say after this master stroke. Mai na kehti thi...Ranjan is sabka  BAAP, literally and figuratively.  RB to Bachcha hai Ranjan ke saamne mein...bina IIM ki negotiation class ke, kya result tai kiya...Wah Wah Wah! 
Super duper hit! 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shevane
http://nypost.com/2015/05/24/inside-the-bizarre-life-of-an-upper-east-side-housewife/

This will be a hoot for u since u live on the East

Vain Desi women dont seem so predatory suddenly

There was a movie a while back Nanny dairy, it had reflected on the life of a nanny in upper east side. I can totally believe this article. I had a frd back in the day, she had planned her baby in such way so she could have her baby shower in The Plaza hotel in spring. ( as the central park views are very nice from the windows) this was a desi bandi. She is the only one I knew who wore Jimmy choos a had a Hermes bag. ( husband I-banker)
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Shevane
http://nypost.com/2015/05/24/inside-the-bizarre-life-of-an-upper-east-side-housewife/

This will be a hoot for u since u live on the East

Vain Desi women dont seem so predatory suddenly

There was a movie a while back Nanny dairy, it had reflected on the life of a nanny in upper east side. I can totally believe this article. I had a frd back in the day, she had planned her baby in such way so she could have her baby shower in The Plaza hotel in spring. ( as the central park views are very nice from the windows) this was a desi bandi. She is the only one I knew who wore Jimmy choos a had a Hermes bag. ( husband I-banker)

I don't believe this!

I read this article too and whetted myself against the Galm SAHMS - although me neither glam nor a Sahm. But tell you what I really love this outside SoSy world connect.

A Hug hug to all you people .. For this awesome ride.

Nisha - neck deep into my hectic week. With a BIG SMILE thank you for lifting our spirits Nisha.Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Hey Nisha, read the ny post article you mentioned earlier. OMG..reminded me of a movie I had seen years ago...stepford  wives. These women seem to lead such scripted lives and they actually exists. WOW! Homework tutorials for parents and food coaches for children????
Some parts of delhi are this Way too...except that they do this in the most tacky manner possible... And I remember school drop off for modern school barakhamba  used to be this way too...BMWs and Mercs fought for attention. When moms would come to pick up their kids..it was all about who's wearing what and which  spa is frequented by which mommy. 

Can Monday be better than this? Just read two updates back to back.
Wow amazing! Jealous hubby and demanding business man FIL.

You nailed it NishaSmile. I am just gushing over Ranjan's demandROFL

Ashu did you change your daily routine to east? I can see you were awake whole nightSmile
I get off the train and get these three beautiful updates...its just a perfect start to the week...!!
I have so much to gush about be right back after I reach home
For now this was all mouth painingly grin worthy 
Jealous rakshasan and clever ranjan are a treat to read about!!!!Big smile
Clap
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by shidin0117

Dude is understanding tamil better and better. And he is so possessive...he wants to be the sole recipient of all her emotions...love, anger. fights, mischief, her tantrums, her talks. I think he will only willingly share her with Lasya. He indulges her but also also reigns her in. Amazing Dude.
So the gift has made a reappearance...Where's Manny?Wink

Heroes should be men who make us fall in love all over again, nahi Shilps? I mean... embodiment of courage, sexiness, a lil bit of brute force, pigheadedness, authoritative, yet kind, gentle, affectionate and protective...
Without looking like Salman or Hrithik if R&B manages to do that... by looking like a random dude EnVee met at a trek... tall skinny... lost in a crowd, unnoticeable except for the height and the tons of hair...
She finds him seriously attractiveEmbarrassed he doesnt think himself to be that way at all. He is too hung up on the resentment of his Dad
She doesnt  knows she is attractive either, she is too hung up on her career.

And that my dear author,  makes us all fall for them over and over again Embarrassed

Clap@bold...

I love all the qualities of an hero (as u put it).

@Ashu...very true...made us seriously fall in love with all the characters and makes us search for them in real lifeLOL