Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is the clue to Ranjan make his wish come true asap.

Please lock all the drawers in MM and hide the keys. Please convey this message to Shanthinikethan also.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha... Expecting one in 2 hours

Aaj bhi updates ki baarish?😃

Your budday ws lucky one to this thread... from that day we are getting more and one of the best lot of chapters!!!
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Senior Bhalla is RB's baap in every sense😉
 our innocent  II doesn't know how well she has been trapped for life by the time she figures it out she will be handling 3 mini bhallas🤪

Lovely update Nisha...and Wat bout our jealous dude??u know what I mean😳

ek II-RB exclusive update mangta hai boss
Milega kya????🤗😉
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Senior Bhalla is RB's baap in every sense😉

our innocent II doesn't know how well she has been trapped for lifeby the time she figures it out she will be handling 3 mini bhallas🤪

Lovely update Nisha...and Wat bout our jealous dude??u know what I mean😳

ek II-RB exclusive update mangta hai boss
Milega kya????🤗😉

She is coming up with one.
But not sure what is stored for us😊
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

Your budday ws lucky one to this thread... from that day we are getting more and one of the best lot of chapters!!!

Assam me bhi baarish. SoSY me bhi updates ka baarish from her birthday.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Assam me bhi baarish. SoSY me bhi updates ka baarish from her birthday.

Assam is a beautiful place... only heard about it... close to mother nature! lucky u !Edited by vibhutii - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

Assam is a beautiful place... only heard about it... close to mother nature! lucky u !

Seriously yaar...rain in Assam is the breathtaking
I'm immediately reminded if the song "yeh hasin vadiyan yeh khula aasma" shot it ooty but is waqt Assam mein reh Pana is being so lucky   😃
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Another heart warming update!. Ranjan has proved his metal today that he is indeed a perspicacious business man. 👏👏 i am really missing Anu in this badass act of dear Ranjanji. 😳
Ranjan loves II it's so apparent, i loved it when he ignored Manny and did not include her in the discussion. The way he told no time is a perfect time, was truly a master dialogue dear author. I just love how you add words of wisdom 👏👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mirage

He was on a call when she went up after pretending to socialize with the SIL that hated her😆
She changed and went over to her balcony, texting Amma Appa and Akka checking on all of them...
Her attempts to meet with Ranjan later in the evening were all un successful.

She sat on her swing and stared out at the night sky, wondering if her professional dreams were really achievable

She seemed to be beating the drums way too long, for anything and everything

For unwilling to marry a US based groom, for  not taking her music career seriously,
for not applying to other jobs within KMPG, for not applying to jobs outside of KMPG

She had used her career for everything, relevant to mundane... her career and its demands were a good crutch
Her hopes for climbing the ladder wasmore tempting than anything she had ever known

Nothing was static in an organization, change is the biggest constant, she knew that yet was jolted by Bally's departure from her inner circle

Gurtej's move... it was not the same any more

She was entrusted with the task of selling a product nobody backed.
Yet she hoped it was going to be her ticket to professional growth

Amma went in as a teacher and was going to retire a teacher, she wasnt going to be a Principal

Appa, despite working 80 hour weeks some weeks will never retire a Secretary or get any fancy honorary assignments after retirement "Member Economic Research Council"

"Advisor-FICCI" "Consultant-Export Advisory Board"... mmm... mm

They all in a round about sort of way expected her to fulfil their unrealized dreams...
Slowing down right now and choosing to have a baby in the middle of the worst product launches in KMPG history would effectively nail any hopes she had.

She knew of 26 year old females in IT that were Directors, 28 year old females in Banking that were VPs... with three professional degrees she languished in a job where the waters ran above her head😭

Amma would always say "Getting the right job is like finding the right spouse" "a miracle" "Iraivan varan" (God's gift)
Some get it...most dont...

She felt a lump form in her throat

She loved Ranjan as much as she loved Appa
He loved her unconditionally
He didnt judge her
He didnt look down on her status or her lack of wealth
There were times when she hated Rakshasan but there wasnt a time when she hated Ranjan

He suspected her marriage was not real? And in order to
prove it was real she was going to have a baby. Her professional dreams were never within her reach, she deluded herself
into believing that they were and hence postponed shot down, nuked every baby idea.

When Akka had Shravu, she was too grossed out by the baby making process to ever be tempted by it. Shravu 6 month plus was a rockstar!!!
From that moment on she loved everything about the kid

She still didnt care for a breast milk smelling, loopy, crying Akka... she thought the whole process was  weird, she didnt love anybody to undergo the torture of bringing a tyke into the world

She would play for 4-6 8 hours  and send Akka and the tyke packing

Now she just sent Akka packing, and kept the tyke
He was her best friend, in crime and liesure.

When she was with Shravu she didnt worry about her career or promotions r imagined herself bossing 100 people around, travelling first class to the US, buying an apartment in Hiranandani
It didnt matter when she was with Shravu

Watching Akka go through her second pregnancy raised her fears, now that she knew about the birds and bees... she worried for Akka and the wonderment of HOW MUCH she must love another life to risk HER OWN?👏

And then Subbu's comment  "What if our child happens to be like Periappa?😭"

"Does Akka fear that?" she had never asked
Hmm...

She teared up when she thought of Periappa being feared "How sad!!" "To think of him as a person that needs to be feared"😭

In his being different he had taught her how to love unconditionally
If her own child was like Periappa would she hate her? or him?

"NOOO" she said aloud😳👏

A helpless creature spending his/her entire life unable to express themselves
I cant possibly hate that child😭

Why was life so goddamn complicated?😭

It was all Rakshasan's fault!!!🤣

He entered and completely ruined it all👏

And of course the adorable Lasya... the lil blob of fat... those four grainy teeth and that flat nosed smile... those drooly chubby arms😳
Watching Sam and Akka being pregnant... how much cared for Sam was.
Pregnancy seemed sexy and feminine☺️... Sam would tease her, so would Akka
Her husband continue to torment her... not letting her get off the bed👏

Athimber adamant about not letting Akka quit her job came to mind
"ayyo" she whispered in agony... grieving for Akka😭
Akka certainly deserved someone like R&B... not her

How would I return to the workforce?
'Choosing to work fewer hours for the first year and then gently soaking her feet again??... re learning??
Women executives did it world over... she was nowhere near in comparison... she only had dreams, they achieved it all.

She gently wiped her tears... she didnt have anything really. She guarded the fantasy like it were real, she could touch feel and live it in her vision. It didnt exist for real.😭

She didnt have a real career... it was stuck on a spot the last three years. She was fearing giving up something she really didnt have in the first place

The thought that it may only exist in her imagination or the fact that it may be unattainable... not sure which... or both... brought more tears.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know at which point if time nisha would want to conclude SoSy...if II will have kids soon or no...if the story will end while their kids will be babies or tiny girls and a boy...waise tho I wish the tale never ends...but an ka update and II and R&B's imagination of kids works like an epilogue imagination for me...it will definitely be like is one day 😃
It feels too good to get a glimpse of their future 👏