Software Symphony 23 - Page 72

Posted: 8 years ago
One of the finest part ... love of an aged man for unborn grandchild...
And how he explained II by exampling vandu akka n Mrs iyer is Incredible..!!! kese socha??!!??!!??? but then its normal for u to think hatke...

Thnks fr it... !
Wow~ that's all I can say. 
People from all walks of life desire this simple pleasure- that of having a real family. Ranjan's desire is magnified because of all that he has lost so far. He's a man with his heart in the right place; no matter what scheme he may have used here to gain his wish. R&B's reason to drop his anchor- II and their children. What could b a better reason for anybody to set roots? 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ญ

As hu thanks for all the efforts ๐Ÿ‘
Ranjan is hitting sixer on sixer.

What are you doing to us Nisha? All the three good souls in the family dreaming about babies. Ranjan wants to tie down son in India with grand kids.
Ranjan wants kid to call him Thatha.

Where we should go and find new words to praise you?

Nisha please please make everyones wish come true.

Can also please post photo copy of your hands๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by EnVee

It is interesting how you are making Ranjan the harbinger of changes in R&B and II's life Nisha. It was him that first sought II's hand for R&B and now it is him that is pushing them towards parenting, strongly so. 

U are right Envee

He did didnt he?
Her refusal to accept the gift rankles him though, he suspects something is off, if they both think the marriage is for keeps they will take it to the next level, he will achieve his goal though, selfishly... he gets a grand kid, and that somehow keeps R&B in his line of vision
Originally posted by ishruhi

that lil girl wrapping her arms around rnb's legs...and he twirling and hauling her...this is SO DELICIOUS!!!!

R&B with his kids while II ranting and Ranjan admiring them is one scene I would want to visualize all night over and over again and smile myself to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by namratha.shree

R&B with his kids while II ranting and Ranjan admiring them is one scene I would want to visualize all night over and over again and smile myself to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nisha is making us to go mad today๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Wow~ that's all I can say. 
People from all walks of life desire this simple pleasure- that of having a real family. Ranjan's desire is magnified because of all that he has lost so far. He's a man with his heart in the right place; no matter what scheme he may have used here to gain his wish. R&B's reason to drop his anchor- II and their children. What could b a better reason for anybody to set roots? 

Thank you... II is truly cornered now, Ranjan loves her and she loves him back, how will she get out of this one๐Ÿ˜›
Or do we want her to?๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U are right Envee

He did didnt he?
Her refusal to accept the gift rankles him though, he suspects something is off, if they both think the marriage is for keeps they will take it to the next level, he will achieve his goal though, selfishly... he gets a grand kid, and that somehow keeps R&B in his line of vision

The man has gone through so much...these sort of nightmares must he his daily thing...looks like he can't seem to believe all the happiness is true yet...he must be shaken up by the sudden good times that he is scared they might slip away any second...he will same up and everything will be gone ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
Off to write the next chapter...