Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Travelling back from chandigarh in shatabdi with a colleague...any chance I can find R&B ;) πŸ˜†

Learning French...any chance R&B would want to teach me something?? πŸ˜‰ 😳
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And then I am back! I had an awesome trek to a beautiful place near Dharamsala. Did not really mention it here because I did not want to rattle people like last time😊

I hope everyone is doing good.

By tomorrow, I should be able to catch up on the couple of threads I seem to have missed. Good to be back.

Of course I did keep looking out for R&B and II. I did find a few legs and hands that matched. Even one dude who looked a fair match for R&B in Dharamsala. But no pics. He was too far 😊 None a perfect match 😊

</font>

Hey Welcome back!
Glad to know you had an awesome experience. It was important for you. Have fun catching up!
My wish too a trek before the year is up! :D
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Learning French...any chance R&B would want to teach me something?? πŸ˜‰ 😳

Hahaha...good ones...let's just keep our eyes and ears open ;)
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Trek marks aapne R&B ko kush kardiya
So some amazing updates of his point of view are awaiting you to catch up

😊  Yeah. I will start reading after dinner. Returned this evening and had to log in to mark attendance 😊
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Welcome back!
Glad to know you had an awesome experience. It was important for you. Have fun catching up!
My wish too a trek before the year is up! :D

Hey Asma,

Thanks. Yeah. I was so hoping I was not carrying a jinx and that the trek would be fun!! Now I am a bit assuaged. It is a beautiful trek to Kareri lake not very far from Dharamsala. Beautiful. You should trek too. I hope it happens.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi! people, hope u are all having a better Sat than I am. We took my teenager to a "balloon launch" at an open field for his AP CHEMISTRY CLASS. 😑
The site was picked after changing THRICE

He emailed the Science Magnet school's principal and she broadcast the email to the whole world saying "Please be at xyz for the AP Chem balloon launch"

This morning at 6 AM he changes the launch site for the FOURTH TIME😑

We were supposed to be there at 6 AM but the alarm got set accidentally for 6:15😭 so obviously couldnt get there, we drive 40 miles went to a town that had a population of 513 people,πŸ₯± reached at 7:30
and then the kid riding with us texted a friend and class and she told him the launch site has been "MOVED" to a block from my house to a random park

I lost it...😑

My son's taking two classes from the Prof, a  Pre Engg class its a concurrent enrollment class for the Univ; and a AP Chemistry class.

Hes a terrible teacher, who has no clue how to teach, he has a Ph D and stuff, and then he is obsessed with  these random experiments he conducts...
ARGHHH

Envee great to see you, glad u had a good trip
I havent gone back and read any messages from last night

Next chapter in an hour
I AM THRILLED SO MANY LOVED THIS CHAPTER

I can visualize II's daughters wearing identical pattu pavadai and those lil puffed sleeve blouses and the hair braided with a kunjalam

Sigh!!

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EnVeee
My favourite Panda!!!! 

Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you had a great trip
I read you didnt find any one appropriate
Koi nahi... Jab waqt aauwga tab mil jayega πŸ˜‰
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

EnVeee

My favourite Panda!!!! 

Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you had a great trip
I read you didnt find any one appropriate
Koi nahi... Jab waqt aauwga tab mil jayega πŸ˜‰

Ashu... my cuddly bear!! I did find one fellow who was tall, was alone, fair, had a good amount of hair and all. He had a slouch because he was tall, quite cute looking. But he was very far away for me to click a pic 😊 Next time 😊

Trip was just awesome. Just beautiful. McLeodganj has the best pizzas after Italy I think! πŸ˜† Was fun. Thought of Shevane when I was crossing the Hoshiarpur intersection towards Dharamsala.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi, HOWLARIOUS reference to R&BI cant stop laughing. What about Doc S? How will u sneak off and go meet him? or will he climb over a ladder come up to your khirki?

SUDHIII SO GOOD TO READ YOUR COMMENT. Yes, he imagines them all singing at Malai Mandir. Nothing bad about that right? ha ha

Dristi? Tamil demans for the next chapter? Too cute

Namratha: Nice analysis
Vani: I think Ranjan is "holding" the shares since he is her  "survivor", how he divvies it up will be interesting

Reading more...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EnVee

Ashu... my cuddly bear!! I did find one fellow who was tall, was alone, fair, had a good amount of hair and all. He had a slouch because he was tall, quite cute looking. But he was very far away for me to click a pic 😊 Next time 😊

Trip was just awesome. Just beautiful. McLeodganj has the best pizzas after Italy I think! πŸ˜† Was fun. Thought of Shevane when I was crossing the Hoshiarpur intersection towards Dharamsala.

Awww
Thats sad re
Koi nahi..