Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Dhara... Thanks a lott:)
Tumhari manokamna puri hogi

Main keh rahi hoon

Ranjan bach jayenge ๐Ÿคฃ
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Ashu!
I hope you have an awesome birthday!

I also hope you  get your dose or butter and of virtual RnB till the real one waltzes along! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Ashu!

I hope you have an awesome birthday!

I also hope you  get your dose or butter and of virtual RnB till the real one waltzes along! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so very much Asma!! 

Doses... Depend on Nisha ๐Ÿ˜‰
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know what to say about Ranjan being guilty...my gut says he is not...things that i read before the memory updates say he might not be...his behaviour says he might not be...but this update...it shook the whole perspective...i kept thinking ranjan never got a chance to explain himself or prove himself right...but he came and met Ma he spoke to her...and he is a powerful business man with so many contacts,...if he wasnt guilty he could have proven himself right...!! he dint...he never spoke up for himself!!!
if ranjan's actions costed R&B sam and manny to loose ma...i dont know how i will face my own soft corner for Ranjan..!!
it now feels like Ma's death caused him to regret and be a changed man he is today!!
i seriously hope there is a better way out of this confusion...cos i really like Ranjan and now it seems like il be super hurt for liking him
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day Ashu!! Hope u r having an awesome day. This thread is practically dedicated to you today ๐Ÿ˜› All my best wishes, prayers and love to you๐Ÿค—
About the update: I could visualize every single scene, like I was a part of it. What is nagging me is why couldn't Ranjan convince Savvy, especially when he had so many hours with her?? If she was as important to him as shown so far, why didn't he make it a point to not leave his family, especially Savvy, till they believed him?? Did he think that he would have the time later, after things cooled down a bit?? But such situations only turn worse. I'm so intrigued about his perspective.

And Anu: I can see that u already r on a dharna mode. ๐Ÿคฃ
U r the first person I thought of when I read the update. You've become synonymous with Ranjan's plight here๐Ÿ˜†

A butter update for Ashu's special day!! Pretty please Nisha...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Le... Aaj hi Amma ko government form karne ka invite milna tha???  ๐Ÿ˜•
Kya kismat hai meri ๐Ÿคฃ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting for the next...she is offline now...may be penning down the next and will post around 10am????
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

I dont know what to say about Ranjan being guilty...my gut says he is not...things that i read before the memory updates say he might not be...his behaviour says he might not be...but this update...it shook the whole perspective...i kept thinking ranjan never got a chance to explain himself or prove himself right...but he came and met Ma he spoke to her...and he is a powerful business man with so many contacts,...if he wasnt guilty he could have proven himself right...!! he dint...he never spoke up for himself!!!

if ranjan's actions costed R&B sam and manny to loose ma...i dont know how i will face my own soft corner for Ranjan..!!
it now feels like Ma's death caused him to regret and be a changed man he is today!!
i seriously hope there is a better way out of this confusion...cos i really like Ranjan and now it seems like il be super hurt for liking him

Ho bhi sakta hai!!! 
Itna maturity kahan se aata hai bhai tum bacho mein 
Hala ki main ab bachi nahi rahi
๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Dristi!! 
Thanks a tonne love! 

Hahahahha
Sab butter ke peechey pade hain aaj
Woh pareshan hoke bhaag na jaye ๐Ÿคฃ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nisha no character in Sosy is OTT how can Ranjan be guilty if he was why is he not married to binukumar, why is he putting up with the crap thrown at him in fact making him guilty would make it the most common plot ppplease don't do that, I don't want to know if he is guilty or not he is pure as the Boston snow and nooo please he is no alok nath and I ban u to even mention Sosy and ekta stories in the Same line.

U may need to pm me your address me and Shruti will do dharna Ranjan is clean ,why should the nicest character be slimy ,this could be savvy's fault also right not trusting ,why should the guy alone be wrong, Ranjan a classy dude won't do that how can a Punjabi enjoying Carnatic and living like his wife exists be slimy. ๐Ÿ˜ญI refuse to believe even now I am with him for 500 updates he has been good just like vandu used her pregnant energy for the marriage I will use all my Iyer budhi to prove him not guilty๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vendam I don't want the world to tell me I told you so :( Ranjan ain't guilty pavan already retired life he is alone now this also,

Think this please a rich guy going after his PA is cliched rich dad actually being for his family not marrying is not common
Ur story but please let him not be a villain even thinking of a woman after falling at her feet asking her not to leave by Ranjan I can't imagine ,full blown affair I can't wrap my head ...

I typed this using iPad my longest ever๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anu I am with you. I just can't hate that old man.
Let us trust Nisha. She has not told that he is guilty. We will not ask right away to prove him innocent. We will leave it to author madam and time. Let the truth come out on its time. May be after dude becomes dad of three.
We will stick to Ranjan innocent mantra.

Note to Nisha:
I have a valid US visa till 2018. So I will join dharna with Anu.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago