Lol

I want a hapy wala birthday. Lets include II bhi 🤣
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Vikas, thanks for reminding re... 
Lol

I want a hapy wala birthday. Lets include II bhi 🤣

one more option is there.
feed her with chocolates,fudges,rasamalai continuously.

you can grab the time
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

one more option is there.
feed her with chocolates,fudges,rasamalai continuously.

you can grab the time

Hahahahhahahah

Pakka!!!!! 
Nisha no character in Sosy is OTT how can Ranjan be guilty if he was why is he not married to binukumar, why is he putting up with the crap thrown at him in fact making him guilty would make it the most common plot ppplease don't do that, I don't want to know if he is guilty or not he is pure as the Boston snow and nooo please he is no alok nath and I ban u to even mention  Sosy and ekta stories in the Same line.
U may need to pm me your address me and Shruti will do dharna Ranjan is clean ,why should the nicest character be slimy ,this could be savvy's fault also right not trusting ,why should the guy alone be wrong, Ranjan a classy dude won't do that how can a Punjabi enjoying Carnatic and living like his wife exists be slimy. 😭I refuse to believe even now I am with him for 500 updates he has been good just like vandu  used her pregnant energy for the marriage I will use all my Iyer budhi  to prove him not guilty 😭
Vendam I don't want the world to tell me I told you so :( Ranjan ain't guilty pavan already retired life he is alone now this also,

Think this please a rich guy going after his PA is cliched rich dad actually being for his family not marrying is not common 
Ur story but please let him not be a villain even thinking of a woman after falling at her feet asking her not to leave by Ranjan I can't imagine ,full blown affair I can't wrap my head ...

I typed this using iPad my longest ever 😭
It's the saddest saddest part.
Feel so terrible nisha :(

so Raman never talked to his dad only assumed what others did. Okay. Maybe ranjan did do that..But isn't it high time Raman confronted him? I seriously doubt that ranjan could do something like that ...he ADORED savy loved her..maybe it was all a hoax? Some nasty trick planted by chachu?

To break the family maybe? For money? They were the happiest lot..sigh

I really hope ranajan's truth comes out and Raman in some way gets his one parent back at least. He needs ranjan I feel...no child can go on to live as if his parent is dead when they are Not...it's so tough and changes you forever 

I sincerely hope ishita does something and makes bhalla family the happiest lot again cause she can do it. :)
Anu
Rona mat
Aapki manokamna poori hogi
Hey Nisha,
Since nothing in life is just ' black or white " , it would be very tough to make Ranjan totally innocent...All the angles till now point to it...as you mentioned, we can't really have slimeball Chachu being blamed for everything too...
And I dont think you are going to bring in a new character to sort the issue out as that would be too filmy...
Alongside, Savvy ending her life puts a big question up on the conversation she would have had with her husband before she flew out to HK. 
As always, you have lined up so many queries for us, not to forget the AGM looming over next week ( your weekend ?? )
Right now, we would all love an episode to celebrate Ashu's b'day with all her joi de vivre thrown in for good measure...😃

yes we dont want someone in the family goes for a detective mode after binukumar or chachu or whatever and capture their change in tones and do tonnes of mental notes and beg us to ask 'aage kya hoga?' type qns and after a full blown revelation in front of the whole family that 'ranjan is innocent'.but we can hope for a talk or some glimpses of incidents b/w father and children na???and what about binukumar coming thing?if again ranjan is shown guilty then what wil be her role?it is more dramatic to turn ranjan villian now,right??i know you are not going there...but my imaginations are so restricted in front of you.i cant think of much,but you can..so just ranting my fears...
Vani.. My concentration was on the last part of your commnet mostly 🤣
How I would love one ❤️
Happy birthday ashu...:) :)

Yaar i dont want ranjan to be an alok nath type babuji but at the he same time i dont want him to be guilty of doing this...I truly believe that he loved savvy a lot..and somewhere i believe that if r&b cant do something like this then ranjan to bilkul bhi nahi...he was in love with savvy ...Pls nishaaa dont make him guilty of doing this ...aut kuch bhi kar lo but ye nahi pls